Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Nomination Round October 08th (NOT SHOWN ON TV) (Page 14)

Poll Question: Nomnation round of Cruiser Times is:

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
59 [86.76%]
9 [13.24%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

Dat was fun LOL

I dnt like sidhu ...but dis was hilarious Tongue

Thats nice to read...atleast you liked MY SIDHU jane_krittzz ji!Tongue

Thanks for commenting!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nomination Round October 08th (NOT SHOWN ON TV) (Page 14)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Oops... Siddhu paaji

cruiser a hilarious post...

Specially liked all is well chicken struck in teeth...

Rofl ,,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeannierocks

Oops... Siddhu paaji

cruiser a hilarious post...

Specially liked all is well chicken struck in teeth...

Rofl ,,,,,,

great to see you found it funny jeannie ji...thanks for commenting!!Smile

deepika_fun

Goldie

deepika_fun

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
sidhu bhaji ko really bigboss ne conditions sunaakar hi bigboss ki andhar bheja ki nahi...hamesha kehti hai...main nominate nehi karoongi...agar karna hai tho dho naam kehti hoon navjot singh navjot singh...you are correct...agar sidhu bhaji ko strike hua tho wahi kahengi jo tum kaha...captain ho tho surakhsith kaise...this was really funny

Edited by deepika_fun - 19 October 2012 at 10:56am

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika_fun

sidhu bhaji ko really bigboss ne conditions sunaakar hi bigboss ki andhar bheja ki nahi...hamesha kehti hai...main nominate nehi karoongi...agar karna hai tho dho naam kehti hoon navjot singh navjot singh...you are correct...agar sidhu bhaji ko strike hua tho wahi kahengi jo tum kaha...captain ho tho surakhsith kaise...this was really funny

Thanks for liking and laughing Deepika ji!Smile

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by vibz88

Cruiser this was one was hilarious. ROFL. I dont like this siddhu paaji at all and you started with him Evil Smile

You don't like Sidhu Paa ji? Shocked

He is adorable! Smile

And thanks for laughing at the post! Clap
adorable Shocked nahi he is butter king total fake. Am waiting ki kab kashif aap ke posts ka hero hoga LOL

haha...as some one said he is not an Aam Aadmi, but a Naa-Kaam Aadmi who soon will end up as a Bad-Naam Aadmi!  ROFL

Kya sahi prediction nikla about mango man. He was a badnaami for the aam aadmis.

-Cruiser-

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
That was an awesome post, Cruiser ji Clap

Sadly, I just read 2-3 lines that you have extracted for each of your threads and voted on the poll. I thought that Siddhu said those lines on the show and you have simply quoted them. But, when I scrolled down the thread and read the whole post, I found out that you have written them. Shocked

Aisa lag raha tha that you did an Inception in Siddhu's Brain. This is eerie. Especially, the part about 'aane waale hafton mein kar do bigg boss ko nanga'. Because, that's what Siddhu has been doing in the show. With his countless instances of saadhugiris, bigg boss had to bend the rules to incorporate his beliefs. In fact, with Siddhu's relentless refusal to participate in the nominations process, saare bigg boss ke darshak roti-bhilakti delnaaz ban gaye hainLOL

The one about shampy aunty is the funniest. ROFL Too good!!
Sampat Pal Devi is busy clearing the chicken shred  stuck between her teeth with her right hand index finger, but without removing the finger, nods her head vigorously to let Big Boss know she is very comfortable and Aal iz Wale!

I have a feeling that I might get up and offer Shampy a tooth pick when I see her teeth in tomorrow's episodeTongue

-Cruiser-

CrazyForBarun

IF-Addictz

CrazyForBarun

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hilariousROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.