Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

XxshonaxX

XxshonaxX

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
So i have been thinking and yes kiran can also thinkWink that i should make a post about our munda and kuri's rank since many has asked me to make a reminder. Well guess what, here it is. I will make a reminder so that some of our members that has got a big knock on their headOuch by GOD knows whom to keep on commenting and viewing their profile so that we can reach on topEmbarrassed. Now this is very important for all members to not think that' owh all others fans will comment on their profile so i dont need to do itConfused' or 'they are always stuck at that position so i dont need to waste timeDead'. NO you hear that NO!!! we have to make a change.IT IS NOW OR NEVERStar. So in order to bring them on top is to follow some simple steps and believe me it will only take 2 min or even 1 min

1) like always comment on their page 2 or 3 times a daySmile

2) if there is any new article or alil old  comment on them, click the 5 star button and make sure when u comment always mention their name(real name)Tongue

3) view their pictures at least minimum 5 pictures and click the 5 star button and dont forget to comment on them.Wink

Now was that to hard ...just to follow 3 steps  WILL IT KILL YA!!!D'oh

Edited by mishtykaur - 09 October 2012 at 12:38am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shobakanapathylittysravya417Pooja_11nirmalac99leenarana42123mitulDMKJ_VBManali_IamGCianPriyasiAnushaGKSaraliciouspoongs123ArYa_crazyluvgcluvpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REMINDER TO ALL MEMBERS" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
V GOOD janabEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42

leenarana42

IF-Dazzler

leenarana42

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I am already doing yaar, If am finished with my comments i.e. after 2/3
comments I keep on viewing the pics.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArYa_crazyluv

ArYa_crazyluv

IF-Sizzlerz

ArYa_crazyluv

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
my account nt regstered so m unable 2 cment on any article or picUnhappy

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
thanx!!!

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
thank's yar 4 d reminder 

Priyasi

IF-Rockerz

Priyasi

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for reminder. M doing my part and will continue. As you said ITS NOW OR NEVER

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
thanksBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.