Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
So the new promo is out yet again there is a cliff there is a car and SINAL holding hands!Confused Hints way too obviously at reunion does it not? And that is exactly what bothers me!ConfusedDead
Things don't move smoothly in BT land so this promo is obviously to fool the viewers into believing that reunion is just around the corner!Angry
What may actually happen is SINAL will be momentarily at peace with each other and then move apart even further!So be prepared for a longer crappier ride!I am!Ouch

And yes they have yet again postponed Richa's exposure track, when will these highly intelligent brood understand that the audience wants that specimen out reunion can take its slow sweet time!Angry

Edited by chitsss - 09 October 2012 at 12:19am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidadivra4vipraja26san_aisharabicaAnkitaKaranrainbowgirlakshirocksRush2220stuti123shweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hit and Run Promo?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

So the new promo is out yet again there is a cliff there is a car and SINAL holding hands!Confused Hints way too obviously at reunion does it not? And that is exactly what bothers me!ConfusedDead
Things don't move smoothly in BT land so this promo is obviously a fool the viewers into believing that reunion is just around the corner!Angry
What may actually happen is SINAL will be momentarily at peace with each other and then move apart even further!So be prepared for a longer crappier ride!I am!Ouch

Chitra, you are right!!! The reunion will not happen so fast...Ouch The reunion is the only story that the CV have in mind... If they show that too quickly, then what will they show next...???LOL

Well, it is not amusing... but better to laugh than sulk Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsss

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Things don't move smoothly in BT land so this promo is obviously a fool the viewers into believing that reunion is just around the corner!Angry

Chitra, you are right!!! The reunion will not happen so fast...Ouch The reunion is the only story that the CV have in mind... If they show that too quickly, then what will they show next...???LOL

These CV's only read fairy tales that start with 'Once upon a time' and end with 'And they lived happily ever after'! Nothing wrong with that , it would have been slightly better if they later matured enough to understand that the union is just the start not the ending!Angry
There are a hundred ways to take the story forward but that requires basic creativity right? All these people are accustomed to is copy paste!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i.amrainbowgirl

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shweta_r

These CV's only read fairy tales that start with 'Once upon a time' and end with 'And they lived happily ever after'! Nothing wrong with that , it would have been slightly better if they later matured enough to understand that the union is just the start not the ending!Angry
There are a hundred ways to take the story forward but that requires basic creativity right? All these people are accustomed to is copy paste!Dead

That's what !!! Their creativity is stunted! Angry
They would start another separation track after reunion... The foundation of a new MU is laid down even before the earlier one is resolved...

If only they could think and show some different tracks... Why is it that they cannot show us a story where SiNal are together... Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

i.amrainbowgirlstuti123Rush2220

Fariyal

IF-Dazzler

Fariyal

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
LOLLOL I can see that Kuch Kuch Hota Hai scene happening... the scintillating, wet, lubh dance, then she will run from there, she'll feel a hand on her shoulder & say ILU & turn around to find ABHAY standing thereROFL

Chits, why do you keep harping on creativityConfused These people didn't receive the notification for the updated version of creativity. They're still running the old version. Sad part is, it's so old, only they can understand it nowLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26chitsssrainbowgirlstuti123Rush2220

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I agree with u all

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I dont get why are they movng on with so many tracks together..show one track but properly..yaar..i think they will dragg the this hate track more so as to hook new audience also on new slot...fed up now

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Have we ever got what we wantedOuch we want R out and reunion to be prolonged as in both wooing eachother back but we will get 1 epi main reunion, 3 episode of falfugiri then 40 episodes of MUs and seprationDeadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top