Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Okk 1st let me introduce myself...
I am Arnav, I was on JDJ forum also but soon left bcoz of unending fights n repetative posts, Here I am back on BB6 forum to have some fun n friends also...

Captain - I don't know the name of this Guy but after seeing 1st epi i felt he is a Shy person, He was blushing when other members are calling him captain captain lol, Let see How he opens up...

Sana Khan - Okk this girl looks hot to me, i hv'nt see him talking to anybody except sampat on day 1...

Sampat - I found her unconfertable for house, His lifestyle is very diffrent from all other members so i think She is going to have problem in adusting herself among others

Sapna - Maybe She is nice women but i don't understand why She made issue on dancing, She sain audience wanna see Nanga naach what that suppose to mean yaar, Do She mean that the Show rulling on TRP charts are showing Nanga Naach well i don't agree with her at all on this...

I mean what wrong with dancing yaar, Everybody dances on party n festival n all so whats the matter of creating issue...

Urvashi - She is a tichee Mirchee ofcourse, If everything is good then She is normal but if anybody did her ungli tedhi towards her toh ye mirchee bahut tezz lage gi unhe, She is dominating in nature...

Aashka - I hv'nt seen her offscreen and also did'nt get any footage of her in 1st epi, May be She is sweet but not at all the one who can compromise with her views...

Sayantani - I have seen her offscreen also, She is sweet girl not dominating...

Sidhu Ji - well i don't understand why he is gvng lecture to everybody about Humanity n all, Why is he trying to be like Sati Savitri in house, When he refused to nominate it was totally diplometic...
For me He is trying to be diplometic with everybody

Comedian Guy - I am sure he is a big planner n plotter, 1st he nominated sampat then trying to gel up with her so that he can make her not to doubt on him in future, He will reveal his comours slowly slowly...

Delnaaz n Rajiv - So they are Ex means Colours brought them here to add some emotional touch in the show n also for the sake of TRP...
Delnaaz is a sweet person not dominating at all, I have seen both of them in Nach baliye this couple is sweet...

Karishma - I did'nt liked her dancing at all but She seems straight forward to me the way She answerd the commem man is good one, She is definately not the one Jo doosron ki baton mein aa jaaye...

Aseem - This guy seems reserved to me, i don't think he is gonna survive...

Dinesh - One word Dehati he seems to me, Hv'nt got his footage to judge more abt the chracter...

Commen Man - This guy seems the biggest fool to me, he tried flerting with the ladies, he tried interfering when two people are talking to show his presence...
He tried to infleunce Karishma but failed big time, Anybody tell him its the 1st day of the house better mak relation 1st then use ur brain...
And one more thing he was not enjoying the lecture of Sidhu ji at all...

P.S - Okk this ma point of view, you can say there 1st impression, I am fan of nobody among them so don't confuse me with fandoms of above people, Feel free to give ur POV n contradict statement

Edited by Arnav90 - 09 October 2012 at 12:17am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_labratz007sadumaneetilovetrashtvSnakeEyesPoseiden.Shayari.Sandy-Naz-Cruiser---Udhay--Samraat_92manesha76beautiful_heartTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st Epi n Ma 1st take on them" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Sapna - Maybe She is nice women but i don't understand why She made issue on dancing, She sain audience wanna see Nanga naach what that suppose to mean yaar, Do She mean that the Show rulling on TRP charts are showing Nanga Naach well i don't agree with her at all on this...

I mean what wrong with dancing yaar, Everybody dances on party n festival n all so whats the matter of creating issue...

agree with u in this matter... whats wrong in dancing...no one had forced her to dance 'NANGA" na... in her opinion dancing means only to show the skin of the body or wattt...Angry 

yek budhi tho sirf cutting karne ke baare mein hi jaanti hain shayadOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Y2JisBackSandy-NazArnav90

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

agree with u in this matter... whats wrong in dancing...no one had forced her to dance 'NANGA" na... in her opinion dancing means only to show the skin of the body or wattt...Angry 

Ofcousre Big Boss did'nt asked to dance in bikni aur something, You can dance in full clothes so no matter for dragging the issue...

And also She had Tattoo on her body, I mean why you had done tattoo's if you wanna wear full clothes, What's the need of tattoo if you are not showing...

Edited by Arnav90 - 09 October 2012 at 12:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.Sandy-NazSamraat_92manesha76

Poseiden

IF-Dazzler

Poseiden

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Agree with your analysis, I also did'nt like this dance issue, I found it baseless issue...

You don't wanna dance so its okk whats the need of being loud n saying i am not this kind women n all, What do She think that other women's in house don't have any self respect...

And yes this commen Guy kaasif seems like a fool to me, trying to spread his wings in very 1st epi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Ofcousre Big Boss did'nt asked to dance in bikni aur something, You can dance in full clothes so no matter for dragging the issue...

And also She had Tattoo on her body, I mean why you had done tattoo's if you wanna wear full clothes, What's the need of tattoo if you are not showing...

i think she have lotta negativity in her!! Ouch

and yes URvashi is teekhi choori...i love her!!Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PoseidenArnav90

Sandy-Naz

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandy-Naz

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
glad to see you here arnav...i watched bigg boss 4 and 5..i like BB 4 bt hate 5..bt i read all post made by other members in forum..especially i like cruser,s post..hope u would like his posts again..i will request him to come again in this forum...
i did not watch any episode of BB..i will watch and then comment for sure..

manesha76Arnav90beautiful_heart

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
its delnaz and rajiv...not manish...

i agree about the common man and karishma part...it was a good answer from karishma when he was trying to put negatives thoughts in her mind about sapna..

asdf12manesha76Arnav90

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

i think she have lotta negativity in her!! Ouch

and yes URvashi is teekhi choori...i love her!!Tongue 

Same here i am also looking forward to Urvashi, Aashaka, Sayantani n the Captain guy... Urvashi is not the one who is gonna change herself for anybody so other housemates better not try to dominate her...LOL

.Shayari.Samraat_92manesha76

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.