Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swaron_tanha4

IF-Dazzler

swaron_tanha4

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
its hurting me whn ppl r makng cmmnts lyk i rspct sneha di's decisn...i wnt to ask hw cn u..if u cn thn u dnt wnt hr bck...i rspct hr...bt i dnt agree wd hr decsn...she shld hs gvn us one lst chnce bfr leavng...i knw thr vl b mny contrvrsy on my ths pst bt...i hv to sy...v hv to mke trys so tht she cms bck fr us..bt by wrtng ths tht u rspct hr decsn she vl thnk tht hr fans also agree she is nt able to gve justice...bt aisa kch b nhi h...she is d bst...nd no one can be lyk hr...i dnt knw..bt i wnt hr bck..any how...guyzz plz do smthng..so tht shes bck wd a bang...she cn only give justice to sharon...no one cn do tht role yr...plz kaise b kr ke sneha di ko wapas lao yr...swaron 's love story only needs tht eye lock nd nthng else...

Edited by ambuja4 - 08 October 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhu89mohitmohanty19ramsgupttashu20tejukorSaileshrkD3FANmoonlitnishashruti_kashianSharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dont take it othrwy...jst a love fr tanha" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonlitnisha

Goldie

moonlitnisha

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I agree wid u dear but wat am scared of is lack of support we lack support 4rm d TanHa fans bcoz most of d so called TanHa fans yahi kehkar chup hain ki We Shud Respect her decision
par wat i need 2 say is jise hum itna pyaar karte hain how can we let go dat person so easily

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsguptSaileshrkD3FAN

swaron_tanha4

IF-Dazzler

swaron_tanha4

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlitnisha

I agree wid u dear but wat am scared of is lack of support we lack support 4rm d TanHa fans bcoz most of d so called TanHa fans yahi kehkar chup hain ki We Shud Respect her decision
par wat i need 2 say is jise hum itna pyaar karte hain how can we let go dat person so easily

ya rite...thy r jst syng thy rspct hr decsn...bt jst once thnk futre mein kya hoga..whn sneha di is nt a part of d3

SaileshrkD3FAN

Goldie

SaileshrkD3FAN

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Ohhh really thanx for the post...really thanx...i also want to say this...m totally agree with...

SaileshrkD3FAN

Goldie

SaileshrkD3FAN

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
y shud other people have not respected the desicion of shakti...all wants her back...but when sneha is going all are happy i think so...atlast my frnds also were happy with her desicion...

swaron_tanha4

IF-Dazzler

swaron_tanha4

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saileshrk

y shud other people have not respected the desicion of shakti...all wants her back...but when sneha is going all are happy i think so...atlast my frnds also were happy with her desicion...

but those who cal thm her fans mst toh nt atlst agree wd hr decsn...
yr she ws d only rsn fr me...fr wch i fel n love wd d3...bt nw only :(:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhu89

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
we respect her decision because she is doing what she is feeling right to do..
obviously Swaron story is about love compassion..intensity..and we all love and want that..
I know with Sneha leaving my Swaron died..
but we can never force her..she is leaving because she cant adjust herself in it..
she is a total girl next door..and she has to represent a Total Diva..plus she was not comfortable with clothes..scenes..and the industry only..she realized it was not meant for her..and with that she had personal family problems as well..
Being a girl we can understand her situation..
and she will never think that her fans doesnt love her just because we respect her decision coz in each and every post we have mentioned Our Swaron ended..but we will keep watching it for Shantannu..Swaron=TanHa..she knows our love for her very well..
I know how you are feeling but she is leaving because she is not comfortable doing it further..
Why would we say we want her..I know we all want but it will be against her decision which wont make her happy and even if we do so..she is not going to come back..and Shakti left for total different reasons..she left for higher studies in Dance..Dance is her main thing she wants to do..Sneha doesn't wanna be a part of this industry anymore..

Hope my comment will make a difference..
and wont offend you..just My POV..
even for me Swaron ended..!!

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 09 October 2012 at 1:30am

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I don't actually have much to say here, except that for me, those you love are also human beings whose decisions and personal issues you respect. They're people who deserve space to breathe just as much as you do. Sneha was not happy doing D3 any more, for reasons she has stated very clearly, and that I do not need to go into again. They're reasons of a kind that come with no 'solution' or scope for 'trying' on our parts. It's a matter of what goes on inside her head and heart, and she already did whatever 'trying' she could have done until she took a final call. 

And my dear, you understand Sneha very little if you say that she will feel upset if no one asks for her to come back, thinking that her fans don't love her. At this point of time, she is happiest because of the fact that people ARE trying to understand and respect her decision, because she knows how difficult that can be for everyone except herself. It means a LOT to her to know that people are giving her the space she needs as a human being, above and beyond a fictional character she was playing. Of course, if your idea of 'loving' her limits itself to pushing against her own comfort and her own personal life just because you are upset about not being able to watch her on-screen any more, then I really can't say much. 

I want Sneha to be happy and at peace. And if that is something she finds OUTSIDE of D3, then so be it. 

Edited by -.nandini.- - 09 October 2012 at 1:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20swaronilicious_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonSnigs.-PixieDust-shaani2209

Post Reply New Post

Go to top