Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Bedbugs in the BB house?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Have y'all wondered what would happen if bedbugs were found the BB house? I mean, I've been following the seasons pretty closely, but I've never heard of anyone complaining about bedbugs as such. The show hosts people from different aspects and backgrounds of the society. Some hail from rich, well-to-do backgrounds, whereas the others like Pink-pourri come from the rural sides of the country. Parasitic critters, especially bedbugs, roaches, and mosquitoes are dependent on human beings for their survival. So it's quite obvious there might have been some instances of these in the past which we might, perhaps, be unaware of.

What do you guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bedbugs in the BB house?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
yaar i suppose ghar mein ache se HIT karte honge..so no bed bugs n mosquitoes n all..but yeah the doors r open n all..so sometimes i do wonder how no one complains abt mosquitoes n all there! Wink

The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Hmmm really, one of the paddebaaz opened the topic on bed bugs D'oh

I am sorta lost, is there something deeper which I am supposed to dig before replying ???

Watchya' talkin' 'bout, Willis? Shocked

Yeah, dig for some bedbug eggs please. May God bless you for that. LOL

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Hmmm really, one of the paddebaaz opened the topic on bed bugs D'oh

I am sorta lost, is there something deeper which I am supposed to dig before replying ???

Watchya' talkin' 'bout, Willis? Shocked

Yeah, dig for some bedbug eggs please. May God bless you for that. LOL

I am going to go fetch my Mullah man to dig up those rotten bedbug eggs Tongue

Hey don't forget to sing him the song I suggested on the phadda forum! LOL

-Chandramukhi-

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Have y'all wondered what would happen if bedbugs were found the BB house? I mean, I've been following the seasons pretty closely, but I've never heard of anyone complaining about bedbugs as such. The show hosts people from different aspects and backgrounds of the society. Some hail from rich, well-to-do backgrounds, whereas the others like Pink-pourri come from the rural sides of the country. Parasitic critters, especially bedbugs, roaches, and mosquitoes are dependent on human beings for their survival. So it's quite obvious there might have been some instances of these in the past which we might, perhaps, be unaware of.

What do you guys think?

The bugs never understand the concept of personal space..bade bade Boss log ki ghar main aise chote chote log aate rahte hey yaar...WinkTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.