Banner..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Hey hi,
this is for the development team and also to the creative bunch of SGians out there..
I just observed the SG banner here in this forum and noticed tat naro, mannu, rathi and many important people are not even there in it...i know it is really good banner but then i think we need to update it..but something tat is new and connects to the shw..i am sorry if some one does not agree with me...but then i felt so..
and ya i am not good at making such banners, so i would be nice if the development team on its own or anyother SGian can make one..!!! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhunilusoumyakakshayRkaveriw2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Banner..!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
   manish i understand wat ur trying to say but its so not possible to change this banner atm coz we got this banner only some 3 months ago n its there in F rule that we cant change the banner so frequently plus our CM minuu di is hell busy these days n coz of her busyness she hasnt conducted the banner competition in TBP forum till now so it wont be appropriate to tell her to conduct banner competition in this forum again.
   I personally want a new banner but its not the right time, thats itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

manish i understand wat ur trying to say but its so not possible to change this banner atm coz we got this banner only some 3 months ago n its there in F rule that we cant change the banner so frequently plus our CM minuu di is hell busy these days n coz of her busyness she hasnt conducted the banner competition in TBP forum till now so it wont be appropriate to tell her to conduct banner competition in this forum again.
   I personally want a new banner but its not the right time, thats itSmile

oh tats alright then asmi...!! Smile...

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
dont worry manish once she will be done wid tbp forum banner competition i ll tell her to conduct the banner competition here coz most of us want a new bannerWink

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged

dont worry manish once she will be done wid tbp forum banner competition i ll tell her to conduct the banner competition here coz most of us want a new bannerWink

thank u asmi..but can i knw wat is TBP??

Saranghae

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

thank u asmi..but can i knw wat is TBP??

Manish its The Buddy Project..program tht comes b4 SG

Edited by akshayR - 09 October 2012 at 1:32am

Manish_Shetty

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
heheh yes its the buddy project show.Wink

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
oh k..got it..sorry i did not knw abt it...i knew tat there is shw called buddy project but did not know the acronym for it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.