Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

'I'M NOT JEALOUS OF SANJEEDA'S POPULARITY'

With two shows in hand — FIR with Kavita Kaushik and an extended cameo in Honge Juda Na Hum (HJNH) — Aamir Ali's happy with where his career's heading. Here, he also admits that wife Sanjeeda Shaikh's popularity makes him happy.

Does it irk you that Sab TV's comedy, FIR, is known as Kavita Kaushik's show?

FIR was always about a female cop, and Kavita's been doing it for six years now. I entered the show only a yearand-a-half ago. I can't demand that the show ride on my name. I took it on as I had never done a comedy show before.

Your entry in HJNH was seen as a surprise, but neither has the show worked nor has your character got prominence.

My entry was a surprise for the audience, but the story is about the protagonists. I appeared in the first few episodes and now, next week onwards, you will see more of me. Nevertheless, my role in HJNH is a cameo, which has been extended now. As for TRPs, I don't understand them.

People believe that your wife Sanjeeda is more popular than you.

I am happy if she's more popular than me. She is happy for my success, just as I am for hers. You don't get jealous of the person you love. We both have our own space. We haven't changed after marriage.

When do you intend to start a family?

After two years.

After I Hate Luv Stories (IHLS), you waited for film offers but didn't sign any. What happened?

Between IHLS and FIR, there was a gap of a couple of months. I'm not dying to do films. I want to do good work — be it in films or on TV. I am in touch with Mr (Karan) Johar and Punit's (Malhotra, director) a good friend. If they have any good role for me, they'll get in touch.

On TV, popular stars are like flavour of the season. Do you agree?

That might be the case with newbies; not seasoned actors. TV gives a break to talented actors. For movies, you need to be really lucky or have a godfather in the industry.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25llMinHoll-.serendipity.--SMay31-Siddhi_---Priya---FIZK6Trouble.momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm not Jealous of Sanjeeda's popularity-Aamir Ali" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Loved his ans about FIR 

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Purnima, love the pic  Embarrassed

momorockz

IF-Stunnerz

momorockz

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
tfs

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
t4s

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing... that pic of Aamir-Sanjeeda is so cute Big smile

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I love Amir-Sanjeeda since NB days...most cutest cople ...but wait isn't he said earlier tht his role is not cameo ? :/

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.