Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Ok...how cute were Shiv-Anandi today on a scale of 1 to 10? I would place them somewhere around 100!LOL It was just one of those scene which leaves a HUGE grin on your face and you feel stoopid just because...

I mean I had gone on this self imposed hibernation- wanted to stay away from posting on IF at all costs bust just couldn't stay away today. 

Kudos to the BV creative team for giving such a sweet sweet scene. I know it felt a little underwhelming- given we had already seen whatever there was to see in the SBS segment- and I WAS kinda hoping there would be more- but that apart- I am still happy with the way the scene turned out. Alright then, talking points:

1) Anandi has come a LONG way and how! The woman cooks for her fiance, worries whether he would eat properly or not, considering hes home alone and then goes to dress up and go to his place all alone without a lot of coaxing from DS! You HAVE come a long way dearie! If only you realized this! LOL

2) Shiv Shiv Shiv! How ultra cute was Shiv taking a shower today? The way he shook the water out of his hair and grumpily proceeded to open the door thinking its BS! LOL...Wow...were you in for a surprise Shiv!LOL

3)Just the hilarity of the situation! And how sharmeela is Shiv? Like really...like Pratyusha stated in the BTS segment, that she is sharmaing coz he is! Why was he MORE flustered than Anandi? LOOOL...Is he really like that as a person? Or is all this sharmaing ONLY reserved for his Ajee? Coz SHE has that effect on him? Embarrassed The way he was grabbing on the towel for his life and HIDES behind the door! Still can't get over that one! LOL

4) My FAV bit! The soap behind the ear! Eee! I liked how Anandi gestures to him this time...It was such a sweet natural scene. No need for words- gestures were enough! The way they conversed with their eyes was so endearing. And he catches on-but STILL can't reach the spot she is pointing at. And then of course, she had to step in...And she literally tugs at his ear...it had me go all awww...And then generally, Shivs reaction to it! The way he was fumbling throughout the sequence was really amusing to me. I also really liked the different side to Anandi in this bit- for a change, she was the naughty one-and Shiv was at the receiving end. And then generally, the way he goes all conscious, wipes off the soap on her hands and runs away for his life. LOLLOL

5) Anandis laughter as she shouts after him to bath properly...it was uber cute!

6)The dinner ambience! Aha- Anandi went all out for this one, didn't she? So sweet! Embarrassed

7) The dinner! Now, the balance was restored people ! LOL...Shiv back to being the naughty one- and Anandi the shy one! Just the way he keeps trying to get her to eat and she does not relent- and then their back and forth- him complaining that he will eat and she will watch? And her replying, Okay, I WON'T watch! LOL And then of course he manages to trick her into eating that first niwala. LOL And the way Anandi reacts when she realizes what he has done. LOL 

8)The hand holding bit! Again, effortless, natural progression. Of course, Shiv while dressing up in his bedroom must have put on this thinking cap of how he needs to keep the hisaab barabar. After the ear tugging bit from Anandi- he must be thinking how he will get back and settle scores? So hand holding it was! LOL It was just so cute- AGAIN the way the whole bit panned out with him gesturing to her with his eyes! And she finally relenting. Shiv was so cute and mischievous in this! 

9)And then just them enjoying each others company. When words were not needed! Them again gesturing to each other- you eat. I'll eat only if you do first! etc etc...and their fingers brushing over the poori tukda...and Anandi being all jhuki jhuki aankhen in the sequence while Shiv BROADLY smiling during the ENTIRE sequence! Big smileLOL And he must be going all ,yeah, now you are all shy shy, what happened when you were tugging my ear? And Anandi must be like, yeah now you are all bold bold, what happened when I was tugging your ear? LOLLOL

10) THE FRICKIN AWESOME SONG. Like I have been miffed with the BV creators ETERNALLY for the lack of a decent AnSh BG score...like a song - not just music! If only I had known, this was in store for me! LOL I take back all my complaints and then some. So, not only that I love it (it is on a constant loop on my iPod- LOL)- today the song took the entire sequence to a whole different level! Just the timing of the lyrics and the scenes was so apt- it was as if the song was written for those two! To quote Madhuri, it was PERFECT! Embarrassed

Sigh, I am a happy AnSh shipper tonight. Embarrassed

Edit: I just loved how there was this very romantic quality to their interactions today. Like I think they had something on those lines even in the home alone barn-episode. But they were not engaged then. Today, the Haq they jataoed on each other- had a very different element to it. And romantic is the only word that comes to mind to describe it...

Edited by wuthering - 08 October 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvUniqueUjjainishambhavidi_vyabrick_redpabitra.the_RijSujaKvandna12chitra11sbadamnazsheikhShaista33deepa911smriti81Chit15nandinisharma6..Bournville..poiu123queen-beeMisseshaScintillatingumamroberoiloveanshonlinebuddy75adi2512Mithi_vaniDaltoniaparnaumaAnjali_Vishakha_SakhiBlukittenVerboseGAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cuteness: thy name is Shiv-Anandi" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dixie123

IF-Sizzlerz

dixie123

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Sia.. Hug
Where have u been ? Missed u.. What's with ur self imposed hibernation ?? Angry

Edited by dixie123 - 09 October 2012 at 7:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wuthering

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@ Wuthering...

Loved your post...
U just made me re watch all those cute scenes...w/o atually watching...
Thanks...Big smile

I really hope we get to see many scenes like this , going forward...the high we are all on will not get dampened by the chichori maa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wuthering

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Lovely post, Sia :-)

LOL I wasn't really underwhelmed at all...even after seeing all the SBS etc. segments...I think it totally lived up to my expectations...I'd say instead that the Shiv-Anandi engagement epi was a letdown in comparison to the SBS segments that had aired at that time of their dance and all.

Today's scenes were just blissfully perfect and after ages they had that charm back that's in general been on the back-burner thanks to usual BV dragging and a bit of stagnation for Shiv's character in b/w.

Did you watch the scenes from last Friday? I liked that mandir "best friends" scene too :-)

Also totally IN LOVE with the Chaudhary song big timeDay DreamingLOL...ESPECIALLY suited them today with the 'thaari saraarat sab jaanu main" line...haha perfect for sharaarati Shiv in the dinner bit

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Dixie! Hug

Awww, I missed you too yaar. Ouch Dunno, just that I am in my final year of grad school and I realized that I while away hours on IF and thought I needed to get my act together for the next few months...gushing over reel characters can wait. LOL But I honestly wasn't doing a very good job...I still managed to read most of the discussions, just didn't post much...coz you know me, if I DO post, it has to be 10 pages long, and not just one line...Sigh...

How are you doing yaar? Hope all is well! I believe you just returned from a vacation? Hope you had a nice time...And you were back just in time for todays awesome epi! So yay for that! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123aparnauma

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Forgot to add...totally agree with what you said about the romantic quality but rather in a SUBTLE way...there was romance in the way they would look at each other, the glow in their smiles, just the way they communicate SO well with their eyes...that is their USP...that subtle and sweet chemistry and they were totally in their element today...albeit with a few new shades added since that last adorable stuck at home epi that you mentioned.

Was saying this a few days back in the updates thread also...the usual BV drag aside, they've evolved AnSh SO well over time...every step of the way...from friends, to best friends, to Shiv slowly but surely making a place in her heart...that whole journey of love for Anandi is being very nicely shown and evolved...even today's ending voiceover was about that only...how much trust and friendship act as stepping stones to an ultimately very deep love...and that is the journey Anandi is on right now...we can see her getting there step by step with every scene...her implicit faith in Shiv growing...

Especially shown well in the scene when he gifts her the windchimes and consoles her, then the recent mandir scene where Shiv once again proves why he's such a lovely character and Anandi too shows why and how she's evolved into treasuring his companionship and slowly but surely his love as well.

I also liked how today's scenes established that subtle awareness b/w them once again that Shiv can sense too...the bits where she gets conscious but he doesn't ever back down...we don't give this guy enough credit I'd say how he's patiently waited his time and given her space but never shied from expressing his feelings honestly either...He looks at the bigger picture and knows he's gonna get the rewards for his patienceLOL...today was a bit of those rewards for him...lol...it's always lovely to see Anandi's mischievous side...especially when she applies it on Shiv...lol...she's opened up so much with him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911chitra11brick_redwutheringonlinebuddy75adi2512

wuthering

IF-Dazzler

wuthering

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
@ Adi: Thanks if I was able to let you re-live the scene! Smile

@ Anu: No, it was absolutely amazing no doubt...but maybe I would have liked to see something I already hadn't seen in the BTS...like you know in the barn home alone epi- we had the BTS showing JUST the barn scenes and not the actual ghar waala interaction...here- they had already had the cat outta the bag in a sense...That being said, I still loved it for what it was...

And oh yeah, engagement epis toh deffo...the dream sequence ended before it started and even their together bits were hastily put together...

And hahaha, yeah...BV toh is the ultimate drag show. (I don't mean to say its a show about drags- LMFAO- I hope people get my point LOL) No wonder its running for 4 years and counting. LOL

And yeah Anu! I concur on the Mandir scene! I was tired of seeing Shiv being all main samajh sakta hoon, main samajh sakta hoon. Thats why I liked when he FINALLY expressed what he felt to Anandi- I liked that he got SO affected by Jagya holding her hand (Ewww at that, btw) and also when she went in inquisitor mode with BS...Really liked that hes a normal human who can be insecure...

So yeah, their convo (despite the blatant Body doubles) was sweet. To the point, no wishy washy. Ek dum dil se!

On that note, I liked their green bangles scene as well...like Shiv said, koi jaldi nahi...they are taking baby steps in their relationships (more like creatives taking baby steps in the narration)- so the scenes are few and far in between- sporadic- but when we finally get them- they DO deliver...Aaah, I guess wait is the name of the game!

And high five on the Chaudhary song! Didn't think they could come up with something so apt! Brilliant really! I am in love with the rustic vibe to it. Its lyrics! Its interpretation! It was written for them, nahi? I esp like the panga line...sigh! And of course the shararat one like you said! Embarrassed

Edited by wuthering - 08 October 2012 at 9:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911adi2512AreYaar

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Hi 
Welcome back. We really missed your posts. Nice post. 

I was not underwhelmed at all.If I had any expectations from watching all those news segs it surpassed all my expectations.Smile
It was a very beautiful scene just to tell us how far they both have come.

I think what irritated the people was the precap coming so immediately after that beautiful scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911wutheringadi2512

Post Reply New Post

Go to top