Ok...how cute were Shiv-Anandi today on a scale of 1 to 10? I would place them somewhere around 100!
It was just one of those scene which leaves a HUGE grin on your face and you feel stoopid just because...
I mean I had gone on this self imposed hibernation- wanted to stay away from posting on IF at all costs bust just couldn't stay away today.
Kudos to the BV creative team for giving such a sweet sweet scene. I know it felt a little underwhelming- given we had already seen whatever there was to see in the SBS segment- and I WAS kinda hoping there would be more- but that apart- I am still happy with the way the scene turned out. Alright then, talking points:
1) Anandi has come a LONG way and how! The woman cooks for her fiance, worries whether he would eat properly or not, considering hes home alone and then goes to dress up and go to his place all alone without a lot of coaxing from DS! You HAVE come a long way dearie! If only you realized this!
2) Shiv Shiv Shiv! How ultra cute was Shiv taking a shower today? The way he shook the water out of his hair and grumpily proceeded to open the door thinking its BS! LOL...Wow...were you in for a surprise Shiv!
3)Just the hilarity of the situation! And how sharmeela is Shiv? Like really...like Pratyusha stated in the BTS segment, that she is sharmaing coz he is! Why was he MORE flustered than Anandi? LOOOL...Is he really like that as a person? Or is all this sharmaing ONLY reserved for his Ajee? Coz SHE has that effect on him?
The way he was grabbing on the towel for his life and HIDES behind the door! Still can't get over that one!
4) My FAV bit! The soap behind the ear! Eee! I liked how Anandi gestures to him this time...It was such a sweet natural scene. No need for words- gestures were enough! The way they conversed with their eyes was so endearing. And he catches on-but STILL can't reach the spot she is pointing at. And then of course, she had to step in...And she literally tugs at his ear...it had me go all awww...And then generally, Shivs reaction to it! The way he was fumbling throughout the sequence was really amusing to me. I also really liked the different side to Anandi in this bit- for a change, she was the naughty one-and Shiv was at the receiving end. And then generally, the way he goes all conscious, wipes off the soap on her hands and runs away for his life.
5) Anandis laughter as she shouts after him to bath properly...it was uber cute!
6)The dinner ambience! Aha- Anandi went all out for this one, didn't she? So sweet!
7) The dinner! Now, the balance was restored people ! LOL...Shiv back to being the naughty one- and Anandi the shy one! Just the way he keeps trying to get her to eat and she does not relent- and then their back and forth- him complaining that he will eat and she will watch? And her replying, Okay, I WON'T watch!
And then of course he manages to trick her into eating that first niwala.
And the way Anandi reacts when she realizes what he has done.
8)The hand holding bit! Again, effortless, natural progression. Of course, Shiv while dressing up in his bedroom must have put on this thinking cap of how he needs to keep the hisaab barabar. After the ear tugging bit from Anandi- he must be thinking how he will get back and settle scores? So hand holding it was!
It was just so cute- AGAIN the way the whole bit panned out with him gesturing to her with his eyes! And she finally relenting. Shiv was so cute and mischievous in this!
10) THE FRICKIN AWESOME SONG. Like I have been miffed with the BV creators ETERNALLY for the lack of a decent AnSh BG score...like a song - not just music! If only I had known, this was in store for me!
I take back all my complaints and then some. So, not only that I love it (it is on a constant loop on my iPod-
)- today the song took the entire sequence to a whole different level! Just the timing of the lyrics and the scenes was so apt- it was as if the song was written for those two! To quote Madhuri, it was PERFECT!
Sigh, I am a happy AnSh shipper tonight.
Edit: I just loved how there was this very romantic quality to their interactions today. Like I think they had something on those lines even in the home alone barn-episode. But they were not engaged then. Today, the Haq they jataoed on each other- had a very different element to it. And romantic is the only word that comes to mind to describe it...
Edited by wuthering - 08 October 2012 at 9:39pm