Fight for your sis but what about wife's honor?

surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This whole track thing is a little too skewed for my liking. I mean sure Shyam has disrespected  your sister and his marriage vows but he did something equally worse to Khushi. I mean as a viewer we know/ have seen that Shyam because of his love for Khushi (yes i know it was wrong, evil etc etc but he was in love) decided to betray his marriage. He went about that in a horrible way.
He wronged Anjali but what he did with Khushi was worse. So why make this revenge business one sided... it should be ASR standing up for his sister and his wife.. why can't we have just ONE conversation between the khushi and asr when he says that yes I want to punish Shyam for my sister but i want to do it for you too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree! I know what Shyam did to Anjali was DESPICABLE! Cheating her for 4 years and then killing her child as well!

BUT, he did trick Khushi's family, and because of him and his LIES, Khushi spent 6 months in ASR's house being misunderstood by him and a virtual PRISONER!

I think SOME acknowldgement needs to happen RE that! She also put up with his leching when Arnav was away! NK is the ONLY one who knew how bad it got!!!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
McNinja thumbnail
Yeah, I'm hoping there is a track where the contract marriage comes out into the open and reasoning for their marriage. All the wrongs done to her by shaym so that shayms accusations against her after kidnapping revelations can be cleared too. Thats the only way khushis honor will be redeemed. Arnav owes her that.
meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'am hoping to that there will be a track exposing shyamu's misdeeds on Khushi n Gupta's? But are we hoping for 2 much in IPKKNDland when it comes to Khushi? Will they sweep it under the carpet like many issues?

Hoping for justice for Khushi? and hope if there is a track then the thruth should be brought out in front of Arnav n Raizada family.

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
khushi has always been taken for granted by arnav, guptas n raizadas ...n cvs...
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that will be interesting 
I agree 100% afterall as her husband that is his responsibility. But I won't be surprised if they don't show it because,

Khushis is taken for granted
Arnav's first priority is Di which he clarified again and again in the last episode.😕

But yes, agree with your post. Khushi deserves some importance and respect as well.
surenkal thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I agree! I know what Shyam did to Anjali was DESPICABLE! Cheating her for 4 years and then killing her child as well!

BUT, he did trick Khushi's family, and because of him and his LIES, Khushi spent 6 months in ASR's house being misunderstood by him and a virtual PRISONER!

I think SOME acknowldgement needs to happen RE that! She also put up with his leching when Arnav was away! NK is the ONLY one who knew how bad it got!!!

Even a conversation between the two is must... CVs you did not give us a proper redemption but give us this please so that we know Arnav cares for all the hurt and distress khushi went through
surenkal thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

Yeah, I'm hoping there is a track where the contract marriage comes out into the open and reasoning for their marriage. All the wrongs done to her by shaym so that shayms accusations against her after kidnapping revelations can be cleared too. Thats the only way khushis honor will be redeemed. Arnav owes her that.

Thanks.. I just feel that any slight on her honor has to be dealt with too
la12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well, i think his fight is not only for his sis but also for his wife and now its their common Goal as well need.  its just that Khushi is a fighter and Anjali weak. 
Did you see how he says Khushi that everything will be alright and for khushi, that one line is enough from Arnav.. she is a rock!!  but he cant say such simple words to Anjali, as he has to prepare her for the worst to come.  We all have witnessed how Anjali reacted to the whole shyam thing after the Kidnap fiasco..

this is just my POV..  I remember Mahatma Ghandiji's quote "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."  Khushi has always been shown strong and therefore its easy for her to forgive everyone who has wronged her.