Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Yash is so pareshaan abt aarti's whereabts now.I loved the heart wrenching moments of Yash's pain yesderday.It was so beautifully done by GC.Particularly when he said "Mujhe bhi aapki phikar ho rahi hai"...it was such a touching one.And the telecasted msg also brilliantly done by him.
The msg of a broken and helpless man was very nicely executed.it was the best part for me yesterday.How abt you gals?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarnirmalac99pal_maanPooja_11priya_drizzlespretty_hManali_IamGCianmary78613AnushaGK-AarYaholic-.Shree.shubhika124gcluvpickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main Pareshaan...Pareshaan...Yash's Pain" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tigger24

Groupbie

tigger24

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
 Totally agree, GC portrayed the role of a man who desperately wants his ardhangini back not only for the sake of his kids but for himself and his entire family as well, Well done by Gurmeet! =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hRituparnaagcluv

lololo

lololo

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
monday's episode was very nice but for me i fell so sad and i cry alot because yashji he didnt even say that he miss her alot why still the egoness is there with him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobakanapathy

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lololo

monday's episode was very nice but for me i fell so sad and i cry alot because yashji he didnt even say that he miss her alot why still the egoness is there with him
Ego?Where was it?He was so much in pain remembering all the bitter incidents happened with them in last couple of days and he said also that aarti has to undergo a lot of ups n downs since she married to him.It was his worries n pain nothing else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
gurmeet is best in emotional scenes 
he has the ability to play with his eyes and voice to its perfection
he is the best 
love you gurmeet 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hRituparnaa

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I agree. I hope this worry is because he loves her not because she is carrying his child.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hRituparnaamary78613

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet eagerly waiting for tonights episode of Punar Vivah

pretty_hRituparnaa

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
agree.
Gurmeet can portray any emotion perfectly

pretty_hRituparnaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.