MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys according to you who is the worst!!??
Kinjal
Urmi
Rashi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, that is the most difficult question to answer.. Here is my take in the order of who is the worst on Top...

1. Urmi - Of course she is.. She is not just a bad mother but is spiteful, selfish even when it comes to Rashi and her, hurtful.. I can go on and on.. Urmi is actually a parasite in disguise.

2. Rashi - Now, this is just my PoV. Rashi is changing and that is a very good sign. I do like it when she does not do something spiteful just because she can and she did not get her way.. So I give her  credit for not being so much like that now. However, all this does not negate her past actions. Unfortunately Rashi was just like Urmi, sometimes worse. Even now, I keep seeing selfishness behind her actions even if there is none. She is still a lot more selfish than I would prefer. What more, I still do not know if she loves Jigar. The fact she is ranked before Kinjal is because of the following reasons.
1. Rashi played with girl's life just to marry a rich guy
2. She kepy Jigar hanging in the loop when she went after her desire... ie Gopi's sadness and downfall
3. I still find my heart clench when I think of her smirks when Gopi and the others were in pain.
4. She has shown no remorse whatsoever for the past KKs
5. She may have started loving Jigar a bit now but I cannot get over the fact that she wanted to have a child just to grab attention and complained that Jigar has the problem. 

3. Kinjal - Now she is no better than Rashi.. Rashi just trumped her because of the below.
1. She married Dhawal due to a bit of her fault but more so because if UrShi's KKs. Otherwise Kinjal would as well be married to a man, not Umang but the other one who she was engaged to. She would not be so bitter.
2. As much as I like Dhawal, (he certainly is a sweetheart😳) but I think he needs to be a little more assertive.. Especially with Urmi.. He saw Urmi's false accusations today. Even then he does not react. I agree on one thing with Kinjal.. It is certainly impossible to live with someone like Urmi.. Especially when you are Koki's daughter.. Urmi's sworn enemy

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Well, that is the most difficult question to answer.. Here is my take in the order of who is the worst on Top...

1. Urmi - Of course she is.. She is not just a bad mother but is spiteful, selfish even when it comes to Rashi and her, hurtful.. I can go on and on.. Urmi is actually a parasite in disguise.

2. Rashi - Now, this is just my PoV. Rashi is changing and that is a very good sign. I do like it when she does not do something spiteful just because she can and she did not get her way.. So I give her credit for not being so much like that now. However, all this does not negate her past actions. Unfortunately Rashi was just like Urmi, sometimes worse. Even now, I keep seeing selfishness behind her actions even if there is none. She is still a lot more selfish than I would prefer. What more, I still do not know if she loves Jigar. The fact she is ranked before Kinjal is because of the following reasons.
2. She kepy Jigar hanging in the loop when she went after her desire... ie Gopi's sadness and downfall
3. I still find my heart clench when I think of her smirks when Gopi and the others were in pain.
5. She may have started loving Jigar a bit now but I cannot get over the fact that she wanted to have a child just to grab attention and complained that Jigar has the problem.

3. Kinjal - Now she is no better than Rashi.. Rashi just trumped her because of the below.
1. She married Dhawal due to a bit of her fault but more so because if UrShi's KKs. Otherwise Kinjal would as well be married to a man, not Umang but the other one who she was engaged to. She would not be so bitter.
2. As much as I like Dhawal, (he certainly is a sweetheart😳) but I think he needs to be a little more assertive.. Especially with Urmi.. He saw Urmi's false accusations today. Even then he does not react. I agree on one thing with Kinjal.. It is certainly impossible to live with someone like Urmi.. Especially when you are Koki's daughter.. Urmi's sworn enemy

Well if mine was a difficult question yours is the best answer!! Awesome man! Everything you have pointed out is 100% true and simply superb! I would completely agree with you!
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
equally they r bad but Harini put it in a good way
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hands down, it's Urmi. If Rashi did a KK, it was Urmi who held her hand to lead the way. If Kinjal retaliated, then it was Urmi who instigated it.

That doesn't mean Rashi and Kinjal are exempted. They are just a tad below Urmi's par.  
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RachP

Hands down, it's Urmi. If Rashi did a KK, it was Urmi who held her hand to lead the way. If Kinjal retaliated, then it was Urmi who instigated it.

That doesn't mean Rashi and Kinjal are exempted. They are just a tad below Urmi's par.  

@bold well said.. and i  agree with what rachna said..Urmi is worse in the lot 
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

2. Rashi - Now, this is just my PoV. Rashi is changing and that is a very good sign. I do like it when she does not do something spiteful just because she can and she did not get her way.. So I give her credit for not being so much like that now. However, all this does not negate her past actions. Unfortunately Rashi was just like Urmi, sometimes worse. Even now, I keep seeing selfishness behind her actions even if there is none. She is still a lot more selfish than I would prefer. What more, I still do not know if she loves Jigar. The fact she is ranked before Kinjal is because of the following reasons.

totally agree with you. U explained it so nicely.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Urmi, Kinjal and Rashil are equally worst...🤢

but i thing rashi is not that bad her mummy makes her bad... By heart rashi is sweet person!! As would i feel!! 😛

otherwaise superb post by Harini 👏
Im agree with u 100%!! 👍🏼
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

2. Rashi - Now, this is just my PoV. Rashi is changing and that is a very good sign. I do like it when she does not do something spiteful just because she can and she did not get her way.. So I give her  credit for not being so much like that now. However, all this does not negate her past actions. Unfortunately Rashi was just like Urmi, sometimes worse. Even now, I keep seeing selfishness behind her actions even if there is none. She is still a lot more selfish than I would prefer. What more, I still do not know if she loves Jigar. The fact she is ranked before Kinjal is because of the following reasons.

Nothing left to say after that Harini 👏👏 But personally in the bad category my favorite is Kinjal...  Despite her good upbringing in the best surroundings, with great values, she is 100% spoiled brat 😡 I will put Urmi and and Rashi only behind her... Urmi is a woman who does not know about any good qualities... May be  the life  she lead was such... Rashi is brought up by a characterless women...  so she is also excused to certain extent...  But Kinjal will not be excused.. she should have maintained her standards of being a modi 😡 I believe , its all about your upbringing 😊 whatever you learn from your parents and family as a child put the base of your character... that stays with you forever... Later you would be building on it , but if the base is good, you will have a strong and better character ...
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilike_tv

Nothing left to say after that Harini 👏👏 But personally in the bad category my favorite is Kinjal...  Despite her good upbringing in the best surroundings, with great values, she is 100% spoiled brat 😡 I will put Urmi and and Rashi only behind her... Urmi is a woman who does not know about any good qualities... May be  the life  she lead was such... Rashi is brought up by a characterless women...  so she is also excused to certain extent...  But Kinjal will not be excused.. she should have maintained her standards of being a modi 😡 I believe , its all about your upbringing 😊 whatever you learn from your parents and family as a child put the base of your character... that stays with you forever... Later you would be building on it , but if the base is good, you will have a strong and better character ...

Nice PoV Ponny..⭐️
I guess all three are just weak characters.. Apart from upbringing, there is also a choice to do the right thing. Gopi grew up with Rashi. She should be worse for all the suffering she went through. But then she did not. I think that shows how strong you are morally.
I agree about Kinjal but I also would like to point out the sudden but vast difference in her circumstances. Not that it is any excuse😕 What got to me was the fact that Rashi's circumstances changed for the better but yet she would only look at Gopi and her happiness instead of her own. I guess all three are guilty of looking at the glass half empty😊