Pratigya

Leave it

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Krishtigya

Krishtigya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hey Mkapians,
Guys a few episodes are left nowCryCryCry..but still CVS is not giving us Kriya in full...Will W&W may be CVS will get maherbaan..
Guys I hate SP and now its my Pratigya not to watch any show on SP..and I wish the Sesaon 2 of MKAP inshallah wil not be telecasted on SP but some other channel may be Life Ok atleast they would give better treatment to such a hit show.
When MKAP was at th top we used to get regular promos and nowAngry...I wonder whether they would even show a fancy promo like they did for BIdaai in its last maha epi for MKAP.
Guys stop calling SP cause they are lying to us giving us hope of the news being false but when the writers and Pearl Grey and alos the new Rude tweet by Rajan regarding Pratigya..Its going to be CryCryCryover guysCryCryCry...
The episde too indicate so with each track finishing..It hurts so much...I hope We get season 2 asap...Love u KriyaHeart and KrishnaHeart..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ppearlaanchalarora26sanitha7Raadhniheera1702aka.aierArjaforeverSnehal21piyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leave it" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanchalarora26

Goldie

aanchalarora26

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
AGREE WILL NEVER WATCH SP again...
HATE THEM 
HATE THEM 
HATE THEM...

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
don't give up till the very end

and we can take break for a day and start again Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702piyarapiyari

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi96

don't give up till the very end

and we can take break for a day and start again Tongue

Agree was on break frm yesterday wil again irritate them frm tomorrow Embarrassed Cry Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96

anaad

anaad

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
don't think there will be a Kriya scene...they  are wrapping up...so as many social massages before ending i think

Post Reply New Post

Go to top