Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I find Sidhu's motives sort of fishy. He seems to be trying to look like the goody two shoes here. Not wanting to nominate, playing cupid, being Mr. Sant, doing some comedy, and trying to keep the house calm. Is he playing a game or what?

If he is then he's got to be the smartest player ever. Not even first day and he was already being Mr. Goody-Two Shoes. The question is: will it stay?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mr Goody-Two Shoes or A Game?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I dont like him at all. The first day he entered he was muttering some gibberish looking at the 3 monkeys , showing off in front of sana, buttering kashif Shocked. Yesterday he was way to sweet telling rajeev he will fix his marriage etc etc etc. Koi itna sweet nahi hota. This naqaab wont last . Ek na ek din jaroor we will see the real sherry paaji tab mazaa ayega. As of now i hope someone takes panga with him it will speed up the process.

By the way i love his name mr goody two shoes aka two kg amul butter.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I like Mr. GTS better. It suits him. LOL And he'll be telling Rajeev tomorrow that he'll set his marriage.

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
not knowing abt the nomination system and wanted to nominate himself , it was surely Drama ... he was abt to come last season but cldn't so not possible he didn't watch the show and didn't know abt  the nominations part 

abt being cupid , being shaant ... can't say anything yet if its the part of his game or not 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 08 October 2012 at 7:38pm

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
^^ real mein bol chucka hai. I hope he discusses his legal matters soon Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

^^ real mein bol chucka hai. I hope he discusses his legal matters soon Big smile

Which legal matters? Confused

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

he did mention to mango man how he fought with troubles ... during the case , resignation etc ,  not in detail but 

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

he did mention to mango man how he fought with troubles ... during the case , resignation etc , not in detail but

woh to trailer hai puri movie kab dikhayenge. Evil Smile. He needs to talk in front of everyone am sure koi to masaledar questions pucchega.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.