Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

How come KASHIF became the HOTTEST housemate?

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am shocked to see the BB official website and to see that useless chughal khor aam aadmi Kashif becomes the HOTTEST HOUSEMATE defeating all with a HUGE margin (more than 50% as compared to each housemate) he got 34% votes.

Equally Shocking was to see the most boring Neruha (bhojpuri star) on second spot with 11% votes as the hottest housemate.
😕

Does not make any sense, atleast for me 😕

Just check it, and be prepared to be shocked like me

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
After going thru the thread "Kashif is Salman Khan's FRIEND and trainer" I am no more shocked to see him as the HOTTEST HOUESEMATE on number one among all the socalled celebrities that too with a huge margin.

Remember how Mahek's voting percentage has DRAMATICALLY increased last year, how she suddenly kept out to garnish sympathies and how she reentered just a week before the finale, that has never happened in BB before   🤢
tanya.91 thumbnail
thnx to the TM who answered my question and solved the mystery indirectly in this thread ðŸ˜Š

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3231968
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yah... i was shocked as well to see him on top of the list..😲
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Yah... i was shocked as well to see him on top of the list..😲

YUP JISKE SIR PAR SALLU BHAYYA ka haath ho, toh woh common man ho kar bhi saaray housemates say 3 to 10 times more votes lay kar hottest housemate no 1 bann sakta hai 😆
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am not liking that "chugalkhor" guy... Really liked how the model replied back to him
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Because he is endorsed by Salman Khan:

Hot in the Bigg House

Season 6 of Bigg Boss will be different thanks to the presence of a "common man" in the house. And the lucky commoner is Kashif Qureshi from the city. A martial arts trainer and a psychological counsellor by profession, Kashif lives in the old city. He will be confined with 14 celebrities in the Bigg Boss house.

Just before entering the house, Kashif said, "I am a common man. I have nothing to hide and no secrets. I am going there to mingle with other celebs." But there's a small secret. While Kashif is definitely, not a celebrity himself, he's not far from the limelight either. He's actually the man who trained Salman in Wanted and his association with the actor is long. Hamed Saberi, a close friend of Kashif says, "Salman bhai is our close friend and he is very fond of Kashif. But he went through all the grilling and the audition process and flew to Mumbai for the selection," adding, "Salman knew that Kashif was one of the commoners but the show's production house won't compromise by selecting any random people on bhai's request." Hamed also thinks that his friend has what it takes to win: "He has the confidence to struggle hard and I see him staying long in the house." There's a Tollywood girl in the House too.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/tabloid/hyderabad/hot-bigg-house-464
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kashif is Salman Khan's FRIEND and trainer

there was supose to be a commener right how in hell he is a commener

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya.91

YUP JISKE SIR PAR SALLU BHAYYA ka haath ho, toh woh common man ho kar bhi saaray housemates say 3 to 10 times more votes lay kar hottest housemate no 1 bann sakta hai 😆

salman bhai ki iss season mein bhi khair nahi😆
Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he and hot?!

i would call niketen the hottest one!! jiski shakal na soora uskop hot bolne ka kya faida!