Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

How come KASHIF became the HOTTEST housemate?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
I am shocked to see the BB official website and to see that useless chughal khor aam aadmi Kashif becomes the HOTTEST HOUSEMATE defeating all with a HUGE margin (more than 50% as compared to each housemate) he got 34% votes.

Equally Shocking was to see the most boring Neruha (bhojpuri star) on second spot with 11% votes as the hottest housemate.
Confused

Does not make any sense, atleast for me Confused

Just check it, and be prepared to be shocked like me

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/

Edited by tanya.91 - 08 October 2012 at 6:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Env_shailjaCosmicKingRaima36ormssarasingh86.Shayari.Sunshine797.Senorita.Samraat_92-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How come KASHIF became the HOTTEST housemate?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
After going thru the thread "Kashif is Salman Khan's FRIEND and trainer" I am no more shocked to see him as the HOTTEST HOUESEMATE on number one among all the socalled celebrities that too with a huge margin.

Remember how Mahek's voting percentage has DRAMATICALLY increased last year, how she suddenly kept out to garnish sympathies and how she reentered just a week before the finale, that has never happened in BB before   Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Env_shailjaAkkisharmaormsSmritiKathaSamraat_92

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
thnx to the TM who answered my question and solved the mystery indirectly in this thread Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3231968

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ormsSamraat_92

sarasingh86

IF-Rockerz

sarasingh86

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Yah... i was shocked as well to see him on top of the list..Shocked

tanya.91Sunshine797

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Yah... i was shocked as well to see him on top of the list..Shocked

YUP JISKE SIR PAR SALLU BHAYYA ka haath ho, toh woh common man ho kar bhi saaray housemates say 3 to 10 times more votes lay kar hottest housemate no 1 bann sakta hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I am not liking that "chugalkhor" guy... Really liked how the model replied back to him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Env_shailjatanya.91Samraat_92

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Because he is endorsed by Salman Khan:

Hot in the Bigg House

Season 6 of Bigg Boss will be different thanks to the presence of a "common man" in the house. And the lucky commoner is Kashif Qureshi from the city. A martial arts trainer and a psychological counsellor by profession, Kashif lives in the old city. He will be confined with 14 celebrities in the Bigg Boss house.

Just before entering the house, Kashif said, "I am a common man. I have nothing to hide and no secrets. I am going there to mingle with other celebs." But there's a small secret. While Kashif is definitely, not a celebrity himself, he's not far from the limelight either. He's actually the man who trained Salman in Wanted and his association with the actor is long. Hamed Saberi, a close friend of Kashif says, "Salman bhai is our close friend and he is very fond of Kashif. But he went through all the grilling and the audition process and flew to Mumbai for the selection," adding, "Salman knew that Kashif was one of the commoners but the show's production house won't compromise by selecting any random people on bhai's request." Hamed also thinks that his friend has what it takes to win: "He has the confidence to struggle hard and I see him staying long in the house." There's a Tollywood girl in the House too.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/tabloid/hyderabad/hot-bigg-house-464

Raima36orms

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Kashif is Salman Khan's FRIEND and trainer

there was supose to be a commener right how in hell he is a commener

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.