Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanya.91

yeah, mitti daalo purani baaton par... jo beet gaya so beet gaya

Hain.. when did I said I am an Srk fan 😲

as well as salman srk feud is concerned, I think its a blessing for India forums as most topics in ent forums are based on their rival groups, that given loads of material to IF to go on with so much hits and posts 😉

Oh, LOL. I read your post incorrectly. 😆 Yeah, true. Wonder why no one talks much about Sridevi and Madhuri, as much as they talk about Salman and Shahrukh.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Oh, LOL. I read your post incorrectly. 😆 Yeah, true. Wonder why no one talks much about Sridevi and Madhuri, as much as they talk about Salman and Shahrukh.

Because its a man's world 😭
even when Madhuri saw the peak of her career, she has been called LADY AMITABH by the media instead of giving her own due identity :(
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Lady Amitabh. That doesn't even make any sense. Amitabh could never dance. Even worse, Amitabh never had the same comic timing as Madhuri did.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Lady Amitabh. That doesn't even make any sense. Amitabh could never dance. Even worse, Amitabh never had the same comic timing as Madhuri did.

Media gave her that title based on BigB's popularity.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya.91

Media gave her that title based on BigB's popularity.

Media wale bhi na qasam se - naa kaam ke na kaaj ke, mutthi bhar anaaj ke! 😡
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol guys you have brought in the Bollywood discussions here, that too the never ending ones, the ones with no sar or payr. Well don't let me stop you 😆

As for the aam aadmi, he will keep things interesting for the time being with his shenanigans so I am fine with him staying for a bit, he will be out sooner than later unless he calms down a bit.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

lol guys you have brought in the Bollywood discussions here, that too the never ending ones, the ones with no sar or payr. Well don't let me stop you 😆

As for the aam aadmi, he will keep things interesting for the time being with his shenanigans so I am fine with him staying for a bit, he will be out sooner than later unless he calms down a bit.

Canuck, this is for you! 😆

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg thank-you, you just made my night by sending me my favourite mango smoothie ðŸ¤— Someone who gift the resident mango man, an aam ki peti. Btw. why is everyone on this forum so bent on badnaaming my favourite fruit  😔 ?
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya420

hahaha you funny

😆
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Omg thank-you, you just made my night by sending me my favourite mango smoothie ðŸ¤— Someone who gift the resident mango man, an aam ki peti. Btw. why is everyone on this forum so bent on badnaaming my favourite fruit  😔 ?

Well, the aam aadmi looks pretty fruity too. So desperate. He should totally date his jodi partner in the house.