The real picture of AAM AADMI!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Look how happy this aam is! 

https://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/1542974/26036027/0/1337864181/mango_mascot_costume.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol but I love mangoes (the fruit) 😒
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

lol but I love mangoes (the fruit) 😒

Awww! 🤗 The MANGO MAN will be out sooner than you'd expect. His time's up. 😆
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Awww! 🤗 The MANGO MAN will be out sooner than you'd expect. His time's up. 😆

He is salman's friend// and currently (forcefully) the HOTTEST HOUSEMATE on bb official website (thnx to sallu bhayya) so I am not seeing him going anywhere soon
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya.91

He is salman's friend// and currently (forcefully) the HOTTEST HOUSEMATE on bb official website (thnx to sallu bhayya) so I am not seeing him going anywhere soon

Tanya, Salman se bada zaleel aur jhoota aadmi maine nahin dekha. Abhi munaqfiq kahoonga to uske pankhe mujhpar chadh jaayeinge!
😡😆
tanya.91 thumbnail

Tanya, Salman se bada zaleel aur jhoota aadmi maine nahin dekha. Abhi munaqfiq kahoonga to uske pankhe mujhpar chadh jaayeinge!
😡😆

plz aisa naa kaho...I am a salman fan myself... but I agree his favorism aadat does not jell with his otherwise great qualities..  I even shunned him last year for favoring Mahek so much, due to which some members thought I am anti salman... but jo sach hai woh hai... despite being a salman fan I dont like his favorisms... maybe woh real life may logon ki bohut madad karta hai, he launched the careers of many..so i think waheen say shaayad aadat parr gayi hai
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

plz aisa naa kaho...I am a salman fan myself... but I agree his favorism aadat does not jell with his otherwise great qualities..  I even shunned him last year for favoring Mahek so much, due to which some members thought I am anti salman... but jo sach hai woh hai... despite being a salman fan I dont like his favorisms... maybe woh real life may logon ki bohut madad karta hai, he launched the careers of many..so i think waheen say shaayad aadat parr gayi hai

Haaye, Tanya! Mere paas munh chhupane ko tak jagah nahin. 😭😆

No, I have gotta admit that you're one unbiased person we have on this forum. Last year, maine tumhare haq mein ek topic bhi khola tha, aur tumne mujhe hi dho daala! 😆
tanya.91 thumbnail

Haaye, Tanya! Mere paas munh chhupane ko tak jagah nahin. 😭😆

No, I have gotta admit that you're one unbiased person we have on this forum. Last year, maine tumhare haq mein ek topic bhi khola tha, aur tumne mujhe hi dho daala! 😆

Muu chupanay wali kya baat hai, u have all the rights to Bash any celebrity based on your opinion 😊

achcha...toh woh aap thaey,,  hehe,,, maine nahi dhoya thaa, balkay a few members (whose reality I knew now) Pmd me that u made that topic to put me in a limelight again (as I was already there with loads of issues last year due to the opposite gang) so going by those socalled "manipulative" Pms I thought it is just a try to trap me in those controversies again jinn say bari mushkil say jaan churaayi thee maine, and they were presented again in length in an exclusive thread...
sorry aapki niyyat par shak kiya maine :(

I am not that unbiased... coz when it comes to Srk, I can be a game for his haters' club 😆
nothing personal against him, but I think he is way too too too over-rated
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Muu chupanay wali kya baat hai, u have all the rights to Bash any celebrity based on your opinion 😊

achcha...toh woh aap thaey,,  hehe,,, maine nahi dhoya thaa, balkay a few members (whose reality I knew now) Pmd me that u made that topic to put me in a limelight again (as I was already there with loads of issues last year due to the opposite gang) so going by those socalled "manipulative" Pms I thought it is just a try to trap me in those controversies again jinn say bari mushkil say jaan churaayi thee maine, and they were presented again in length in an exclusive thread...
sorry aapki niyyat par shak kiya maine :(

I am not that unbiased... coz when it comes to Srk, I can be a game for his haters' club 😆
nothing personal against him, but I think he is way too too too over-rated

Ji. Ittefaaq se woh badnaseeb main hi tha. 😆 Oh, don't worry, Tanya. Purani baat hai. 😆 And you're an SRK fan. That's kinda interesting. What do you feel about SRK-Salman feud? 😆

This was the thread. 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2643226
tanya.91 thumbnail

Ji. Ittefaaq se woh badnaseeb main hi tha. 😆 Oh, don't worry, Tanya. Purani baat hai. 😆 And you're an SRK fan. That's kinda interesting. What do you feel about SRK-Salman feud? 😆

yeah, mitti daalo purani baaton par... jo beet gaya so beet gaya

Hain.. when did I said I am an Srk fan 😲

as well as salman srk feud is concerned, I think its a blessing for India forums as most topics in ent forums are based on their rival groups, that given loads of material to IF to go on with so much hits and posts 😉