Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Look how happy this aam is! Day Dreaming

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/1542974/26036027/0/1337864181/mango_mascot_costume.jpg

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaaynpriya420--khush--mihali7shaz2009SmritiKathasarasingh86canuck-umzSunshine797.Senorita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The real picture of AAM AADMI!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
lol but I love mangoes (the fruit) Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Awww! Hug The MANGO MAN will be out sooner than you'd expect. His time's up. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Awww! Hug The MANGO MAN will be out sooner than you'd expect. His time's up. LOL

He is salman's friend// and currently (forcefully) the HOTTEST HOUSEMATE on bb official website (thnx to sallu bhayya) so I am not seeing him going anywhere soon

sarasingh86The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

He is salman's friend// and currently (forcefully) the HOTTEST HOUSEMATE on bb official website (thnx to sallu bhayya) so I am not seeing him going anywhere soon

Tanya, Salman se bada zaleel aur jhoota aadmi maine nahin dekha. Abhi munaqfiq kahoonga to uske pankhe mujhpar chadh jaayeinge!
AngryLOL

znursingh

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Tanya, Salman se bada zaleel aur jhoota aadmi maine nahin dekha. Abhi munaqfiq kahoonga to uske pankhe mujhpar chadh jaayeinge!
AngryLOL

plz aisa naa kaho...I am a salman fan myself... but I agree his favorism aadat does not jell with his otherwise great qualities..  I even shunned him last year for favoring Mahek so much, due to which some members thought I am anti salman... but jo sach hai woh hai... despite being a salman fan I dont like his favorisms... maybe woh real life may logon ki bohut madad karta hai, he launched the careers of many..so i think waheen say shaayad aadat parr gayi hai

sarasingh86The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

plz aisa naa kaho...I am a salman fan myself... but I agree his favorism aadat does not jell with his otherwise great qualities..  I even shunned him last year for favoring Mahek so much, due to which some members thought I am anti salman... but jo sach hai woh hai... despite being a salman fan I dont like his favorisms... maybe woh real life may logon ki bohut madad karta hai, he launched the careers of many..so i think waheen say shaayad aadat parr gayi hai

Haaye, Tanya! Mere paas munh chhupane ko tak jagah nahin. CryLOL

No, I have gotta admit that you're one unbiased person we have on this forum. Last year, maine tumhare haq mein ek topic bhi khola tha, aur tumne mujhe hi dho daala! LOL

tanya.91

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Haaye, Tanya! Mere paas munh chhupane ko tak jagah nahin. CryLOL

No, I have gotta admit that you're one unbiased person we have on this forum. Last year, maine tumhare haq mein ek topic bhi khola tha, aur tumne mujhe hi dho daala! LOL

Muu chupanay wali kya baat hai, u have all the rights to Bash any celebrity based on your opinion Smile

achcha...toh woh aap thaey,,  hehe,,, maine nahi dhoya thaa, balkay a few members (whose reality I knew now) Pmd me that u made that topic to put me in a limelight again (as I was already there with loads of issues last year due to the opposite gang) so going by those socalled "manipulative" Pms I thought it is just a try to trap me in those controversies again jinn say bari mushkil say jaan churaayi thee maine, and they were presented again in length in an exclusive thread...
sorry aapki niyyat par shak kiya maine :(

I am not that unbiased... coz when it comes to Srk, I can be a game for his haters' club LOL
nothing personal against him, but I think he is way too too too over-rated

The-Voice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.