Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

aww exactlyy me too...i soo vnt them back together in a show..it will help me to get over kriya too๐Ÿ˜Š
nd yess i remember a serial in which they were nt pair ''kaisa ye pyar hai''nd i vs so mad on kekta๐Ÿ˜†

No he came later as a business man - but can't rem if they got together or now. And also he came in Kesar and she didn't. Kyunki was ruined bec of Tanya between them..
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i still remember hw i wished fr hiten gori ven i vs teenager nd destiny made them together
[/QUOTE] My first favourite pair. Even till this day - if the two are not in a show together - I can't watch. I have never liked them with anyone else...[/QUOTE]

aww exactlyy me too...i soo vnt them back together in a show..it will help me to get over kriya too๐Ÿ˜Š
nd yess i remember a serial in which they were nt pair ''kaisa ye pyar hai''nd i vs so mad on kekta๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE] No he came later as a business man - but can't rem if they got together or now. And also he came in Kesar and she didn't. Kyunki was ruined bec of Tanya between them..[/QUOTE]

na they were nt together..bt yes in kyuki ansh tanya ruined ...๐Ÿ˜ก
this is the drawbeck of kekta's drama,,othervsee kutumb vs milestone๐Ÿ˜ณ
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenss

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i still remember hw i wished fr hiten gori ven i vs teenager nd destiny made them together

My first favourite pair. Even till this day - if the two are not in a show together - I can't watch. I have never liked them with anyone else...

No he came later as a business man - but can't rem if they got together or now. And also he came in Kesar and she didn't. Kyunki was ruined bec of Tanya between them..

Trust me Kektaa has a thing for mulitple partners - No wonder she herself has not married.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ One man to less for her! ๐Ÿ˜†
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

My first favourite pair. Even till this day - if the two are not in a show together - I can't watch. I have never liked them with anyone else...

Trust me Kektaa has a thing for mulitple partners - No wonder she herself has not married.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ One man to less for her! ๐Ÿ˜†
ekdum lallontop dii ๐Ÿ˜† she'll look perfect with any rakhsas
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DareDevil_VickY

Trust me Kektaa has a thing for mulitple partners - No wonder she herself has not married.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ One man to less for her! ๐Ÿ˜†
ekdum lallontop dii ๐Ÿ˜† she'll look perfect with any rakhsas lol
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cari dii when will we see ekta doing romance with either tarkasur or great khali ๐Ÿ˜‰ i'm dieing to see her heavy foot on dance flore ๐Ÿ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DareDevil_VickY

cari dii when will we see ekta doing romance with either tarkasur or great khali ๐Ÿ˜‰ i'm dieing to see her heavy foot on dance flore ๐Ÿ˜†

I'd like to miss seeing her perform.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I,m ready to fight for my MKAP ๐Ÿ˜Š
Previous
1 2 3