Do you agree with Sapna's POV?

Poll

Do you agree with sapna's point of view

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She today said that BB wants us to dance and show our bodies to entertain the public. She was so right on. Do you agree with her or not and why? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

not actually not it was just an excuse not to dance becouse she simply cant dance

if this would be the case then sunny had won last year but she didnt

lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Her double standards.
In the morning she was wearing a short dress but when she had to dance in short dress...it becomes nanga naach...NONSENSE.
She cannot dance that is why all this drama
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well...what she was saying...ya i agree with that...but, she does have double standards...so i didnt believe that she believed that...if that makes sense lol
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think when she was wearing short dress, it was morning time and she was in her room with ladies only... the dress that she changed lateron after morning... and it only shows her legs.

on the other hand, she was referring to do dance and exposing shaking her body for the MANORANJAN of other men right in front of her.

Also the way she carried herself, her haircut, her overall body language etc she would have looked really laughable dancing on Bollywood thumkas, so she was talking from that point of view and also to present women as OBJECTS for Men's pleasure.
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanya.91

I think when she was wearing short dress, it was morning time and she was in her room with ladies only... the dress that she changed lateron after morning... and it only shows her legs.

on the other hand, she was referring to do dance and exposing shaking her body for the MANORANJAN of other men right in front of her.

Also the way she carried herself, her haircut, her overall body language etc she would have looked really laughable dancing on Bollywood thumkas, so she was talking from that point of view and also to present women as OBJECTS for Men's pleasure.

Yep. Agreed. She was not dissing women who wear short clothes, in fact she was not speaking from that perspective at all. I think she was speaking out against parading oneself in skimpy clothes as a means to an end. I get her point but she did not really put her thoughts across too well. They came out all jumbled and that is why she's getting all the brick bats on this forum. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tanya.91

I agree Tanya ji. That's what I felt. She clearly clarified that she's too masculine or manly to carry off the thumkas of BW dance. From what I heard, it seemed like she was against the use of women as entertainment toys on the so called big screen with the inflation of item numbers like no tomorrow. Basically she was being a Rebel and declaring her stand against the dirty tactics of Big Boss. And I liked it that she clarified that she is talking about herself only when it comes to dancing and not trying to put others down.

Only thing which bothered me was her talking about not wearing cleavage showing clothes or the ones which show off the skin. From all her pics and articles, it seems she is OK with wearing such clothes time to time. But then again it might be for the photo shoot or other purposes, so I shall give her my benefit of doubt. Personally, she emoted that she isn't comfortable wearing such clothes.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
she was not clear...but I like her👍🏼 ..that sarakchaap aam aadmi was not letting her speak😡
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I rate her for taking a stand for what she believes in.She spoke for herself and I don't think she has to do something she's not comfortable with just for the sake of entertainment.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I liked her in comparison to irritating aam admi.