Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

OCTOBER 8TH WRITTEN UPDATE

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hey All...This is my first time doing this, I'm filling in for the regulars updaters who got caught up with real life issues...Enjoy 

A good episode Clap

It starts with Yash looking at the family photo in his wallet and P looking at his phone they are not paying attention, they both collide...Aarti's medicines get smashed, P is furious he asks Yash if he can't see or what?? and that he broke the medicines, he got for his wife...WTH seriously get it through your damn head P, Aarti isn't your wife AngryAngry

They pick up their belongs as P is about to pick up Yash's wallet the latter takes and it...Yash apologizes to P for breaking the meds and tells him to come with him and that he'll get him more meds...aww Yash is so kind Smile

Paridi in PraDi's room, she is holding the sindoor box she is thinking about the slim ball told her she gets scares and drops the sindoor box...Pratik comes and she tells him she tells him that she dropped the box by mistake to which he replies it's okay, you are a modern girl right so why are you so tense? He says that he will buy her another one...Ahem Pratik she's tense cause even if she's a modern girl she knows that when your sindoor box falls and it gets spills on the floor it means trouble with a capital T OuchOuch

Yash and P go to buy Aarti's medicines...P gives the prescription to the pharmacist who gives him attitude because he didn't pay the previous load and now he comes back for more...Yash pays for the medicines...the pharmacist was been very unprofessional *SMH* 

Yash tells P to save his wife for he knows what is like to lose one...Awww Yashbabu Cry but you asked for it my friend...Yash gives P money and tells him that he can return it later and the latter asks him for his phone number...Yash gives it to him, says that he'll pray for his wife and they bot go their separate ways...Yash she isn't his wife she is yours and technically you did save her my superman EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yash in self thought asks Aarti, her wherabouts..He's really missing her.CryCryHeart

Paridi on location shoot getting ready when the creep producer comes and extends his hand to her but she ignores him and the make up artist and stylist are laughing seeing that...even though I think they much be laughing for another reason Evil Smile

Paridi does her segment...she's in the rain (well actually water sprinkler) and she is twirling, the creep is looking at her and I sure he was getting a *cough*...Paridi goes to her trailer without giving him a look...He follows her.

After her assistant leaves, the slim ball producer goes in her trailer and he tries blackmailing her into CON to which Pardi replies by giving him a hard slap...He hits her back and tries to abuse her when Paridi takes a vase and smashes over his head...He's bleeding a lot and passes out...Upon seeing that Paridi is terrified and runs out of her trailer...The producer is find by a crew member...OMG Paridi is in deep BLEEP 

Pankaj and Vidhi in their room...The former looks like he has a headache, the latter tells him that PayPal are in depression as they are missing their mother...Aww my heart is breaking for them UnhappyUnhappy

Pankaj says couldn't Aarti once think about her children but Vidhi being a good sister defends Aarti and blames Yash for overreacting about AarYa getting intimate in Mumbai...I agree with them both but I'm mostly on Aarti's  side here and i thank you Vidhi for standing by our girl ClapClapClap

Vidhi asks Pankaj to call Yash and ask him about Aarti...He does just that...Yash tells him that he couldn't find Aarti, the poor guy sounds depresses...He's at a news studio...He tells Pankaj that his heart says that Aarti is in Lilathpur and that she will hear his message and come back home with him...Yash is worried about Aarti CryCryCry

Ansh is in Aarti's room keeping a watch on his mom who is calling out Yash's name...Ansh goes and calls the doctor who checks her out and gives her an injection...P comes and Ansh rushes and tells him that Aarti coming through leaving him scared...haha you better be scared P cause you know that Aarti wouldn't want you near her but I guess she'll be grateful to you for saving her life Tongue

The doctor tells P that Aarti's BP isn't normal so they gave her a sleeping injection...P gives the medicines to the doc...Ansh asks why is Aarti sleeping, P replies that she's alright but needs to rest and hugs Ansh...Well he sure is bonding with Ansh will Aarti is unconscious Big smile

Shobha tells Dubey that Aarti will never accept P...Dubey goes on to say that Ansh is P's son to which Shobha says Ansh is Yash's son and goes on to say that very soon Yash will find them...Shobha tells Dubey the concern she heard in Yash's voice today, she never seen in P...Way to go shobha, i'm sorry Dubey can want his son back in his life but wht the heck does he want Aarti to go back to that useless son of his??? Angry

P is very tense in Aarti's room..Ansh sees him playing with his phone and asks him to so he can call Yash...P says he thought Ansh didn't know his dad's number to which he replies, he remembers now...Ansh tries to call Yash...Meanwhile Yash is about to give a tv message when his phone rings, he answers it thinking it to be Aarti but it was just an agency calling him to tell him that he and his family have won family vacation OuchOuch He tells them that he isn't interested.

They tells him to turn off his phone just then Ansh is trying to call him but can't get through cause he switch off the phone Unhappy...Ansh says that he loves his dad and that he tried calling him but he can't seem to get through...and he says his dad is the BEST and he loves him a lot... Prashant looks at him with guilt in his eyes as he remembers when he said harsh things about Ansh when he saw Aarti the last time...That's why they always say you have to think twice before you speak p now this Little Angel whom you've ignored is making feel guilty and less than a man...I say KARMA is a darn beautiful thing TongueEvil SmileLOL

Precap: P sees Ansh's telly message and comes to know that the man he collided with is Aarti's second husband...Yash Scindia Big smile

P is bonding with Ansh will Aarti is unconscious, I wonder what he'll do tomorrow?

P.S Hope you guys enjoyed it Wink

The following 200 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*allysiamvatsavita_narineJasmin81MC4821reshma12radhiisnabat kapoorneeru arorajennyrsgujaratigirlshalininarangsssdsarika13lioness74AMSTAriellefirefloweranukutty82JashpasdavisJANNAVeshachadhewarMelarajyulinzil143shiny3nani2011renusimmi11dot3lalitha13star432suzyramyaakenannforeveraaafff.comgigigigilovelina25mohika417cynthiagemNisha_abiak4423766463Jannat786yeshhhhpraman1234neteche_chimani88pgshahRosieCmystifyreNafisarnaz1312aasaxena3dipu00butunadeep27miss_patel5laimdadlovedeep06dent4u~~~Sweta~~~dirk41lakshmisalvadizanabegJoshana458fifsArsha85HeenapekomasRenita571ahutaA HUGE FANmagicalcupidkripsyprefix3divra4MamanaPrincess3101ramonamtasha80rsshreejeffyap.meenaIshaMishronnie85Cathy25Rujul13ShyamukittyJ12L85Remya77littySinalRocksSunrio80Piievgirigmhatchervj3072amandasookooangelmishtyaditty.SmokeySilence.-Swetha-Mulakumari3Aqua_marinerekhab25gauranitaizeezee55desikimsamFlagKarna89CrystalSayarimi10Mr.ZkGauri22deepa911hazel16vicky91Inkpen4877sihulastminmushkan_2003tanya_viarjuhi_kmhpratimaan2012Pooja_11SakhileDeelightShouting_Silverc3ciliassss97-Deepzz--VishaD-honey_06nsa4657bbbccchetalmknRozy77-_-harsh42soni-zeesweetysaranjayshu17smileyhug7679SweetiShobhy-Mrs.MasHGc-sanaroxxDiahh..SmaTz..luv_lvndrsmileymj10nirmalac99AnushaGKMalika_ZL_Khan--Iqra--gshow2011uluvmggururockss..Apz..Manali_IamGCiandeejagiambbihaKrishnaluv94fuzzyfaceshalini01AfghanLeenarocking meenuAngelsHeavenOmaRamdassjyoti06ApoorvaFanzan101VintageWineblueocean_787ilovepyaarDeadDevilFallen AngelBul3-Kash-PuvZKrantiGuru_JKRVidishaaFastFuriousgirl-Priyam-shubhika124-Mehnaaz-villager00taahir004OmnipotenceZaxoAngel_LuvKinSanj-Priii-gafulu14-Rashu-villian-tamanna1391x-affy-xbuzzy.reenaholi.DarkParadise..

hazel16 Goldie
hazel16
hazel16

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindaZetter

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zetter

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
gr8,  4 updat . thank u

Zetter

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Zetter thanks a lot yaar for doing it in such a short notice HugHug..really appreciate ,. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Swetha-Zetter

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks a mil for the wu Big smile

Zetter

Malika_ZL_Khan IF-Rockerz
Malika_ZL_Khan
Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thank you   

Zetter

SpunkyTigress Cool Viewbie
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update..

And thanks for filling for the regular updater...,Loved your style..lolz...

Pre-cap, looks awesome, can't wait for tomorrow...,

lovelina25Zetter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index