Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

musicnmasti

musicnmasti

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hi all. I'm new on IF.

I have been following RSSI since beginning and honestly, I didn't liked Sahiba's character and that girl's acting (though over time she has improved). Her character is not real and seems so fake. The way she prepared a long list for prayer (in the initials epis) was Ranbeer was simply so stupid and unreal. Believe me I brust out laughing.

The base of any successful show is the story. The story of RSSI is kinda slow, boring and have been seen many times before. And todays episode was worst of all. A twist, huh.

What did the CVs thought??? Simply shooting a show out of india doesn't mean it would be a hit. No wonder why the trps are so low. Its high time that the producers and channel wake up.

Regards

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleDashingCuteJazzSukuKiiDeewaniZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What were producers thinking?" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
loool i agree

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SukuKiiDeewaniZaYaHolic

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I guess that's why they are opting for a genre change instead. Lets see if it works out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01

SukuKiiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SukuKiiDeewani

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
YES i agree with you 

Riya-DD

Riya-DD

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Hate the storyline they are taking

jojo1986

Goldie

jojo1986

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I real love the story lien it's new and different it is more realistic to me the hero is not that good handsome men with big heart and never hurt anyone, he is more humane to me with his manipulating and selfishness ,and the heroine is more realistic she still love the boy she know from her childhood  but she doesn't know that he changed and she can't stop loving him until she know the change in him and see the different between him and the other guy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awani.ashish31ranbeer_jazzKristen23pesi11

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo1986

I real love the story lien it's new and different it is more realistic to me the hero is not that good handsome men with big heart and never hurt anyone, he is more humane to me with his manipulating and selfishness ,and the heroine is more realistic she still love the boy she know from her childhood  but she doesn't know that he changed and she can't stop loving him until she know the change in him and see the different between him and the other guy.
yes,i agree in ths show hero is not a god who keep on sacrificing everything for others...even two main females  leads of the show are not like sacrificing every thing...yes i agree all the three characters of the show are humanbeings...an ordinary human being,who always love self above everything...so even these three are not different...this show is totally different & i love the show...with passing of time these characters will learn from their own mistakes...so all these characters represent todays youth somewhere..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01jojo1986

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.