Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Tu hi aakhiri ummeed hain yuvraj

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Well..that's what i think after seeing today's episode...except for the suvi 's brilliant answer to RC's question...ClapClap and a bit of bashing by naro to yuvi...

Rathi i feel is like a remote control.Angry.it works on other's commands!!...2 min earlier he was lost into annie..and after hegde 's speech..he turned into COOL and dashing guy who wants to live life independently without gals nakhre and other stuff...

Although Yuvi still was lost in suvi.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.but still agreed to come with rathi and hegde..but yes the PRECAP looks interesting...don't know if he will become the job reference for suvi..but i think he will somehow ask Zorro/get to know himself about the problem they r facing...and might come to know about suvi's problem...

Meanwhile..Zorro seriously like s a gay to me now!!LOL as it says..action speaks louder than words..and this is what i feel is happening with me..on seeing him LOL

Toh cheetah..lets see what u do after seeing suvi in the cafe. Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuniluHarshIkaZaYaxoxkim.rayatsujairohitManish_Shettykaveriw2008Saranghae

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hey can u give me full WU

i was not able to see the episode  yesterday

what is suvi's answer to RC

and what the solution of Fees

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuniluakshayR

bhunilu Senior Member
bhunilu
bhunilu

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

hey can u give me full WU

i was not able to see the episode  yesterday

what is suvi's answer to RC

and what the solution of Fees

Yah me too wasn't able to watch the episodeCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
yes bro...i mean seriously the track is heating up...it is getting exciting...and ya Zoro tho gay hein...for sure..and pata nahi yeh hegde ko kya ho jatha hein..kabhi kbahi wo bhi gay dialogues mar deta hein..LOL
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
ok..will be able to give a brief description..it was a bit of not-so happening episode kal..

RC asks alisha about who she is..and she replies that she is a winner...and RC says that she is right...and then suvi's chance comes..and then she replies that she is confused about who she is...she herself doesn't know about it..and want to explore herself...but she knows what she is NOT. Wacko

yuvi talks to naro..and asks about suvi decision of fashion thing..and naro says that heartbreak left her shattered...and she is doing it..coz that makes her happy..and u didn't understand her at all...
Yuvi then says to himself that he really didn't understand topper

Annie then gives a blank cheque to suvi for paying her fees..but she refuses...and then zorro comes in..and they both look for some possibilities (this part was real funny LOL) and then decide they will work in a cafe...suvi agrees

here yuvi and rathi r lost into suvi and annie..when hegde says that why r they like this..before gals..they had a life..and they r lucky to be single..as they don't have to bear nakhre of gals..Rathi agrees...and says that they shud party...yuvi is still sitting serious..but agrees of party..

Suvi and zorro go to the cafe..and apply for a singer and comedian vacany..but r rejected as they need some experienced people there...

Precap: suvi and zorro r discussing about their bad luck..and suvi says "mera toh good luck aata hain..toh peeche se dhakka maar ke chala jaata hain"
...and suddenly...yuvi pushes her(unknowingly)...and suvi dress is spoilt by the coffee she was having..she bursts into anger..but cud not see yuvi...but instead yuvi sees suvi..and is surprised to know that she is here! Smile

Edited by akshayR - 08 October 2012 at 10:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuniluManish_Shettykaveriw2008

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

yes bro...i mean seriously the track is heating up...it is getting exciting...and ya Zoro tho gay hein...for sure..and pata nahi yeh hegde ko kya ho jatha hein..kabhi kbahi wo bhi gay dialogues mar deta hein..LOL

I don't know about heating up..but yes..ye fees wali thing will be done..in this week i think..and then maybe from next week RC-suvi patch up plus yuvi jealousy will come in..

Manish_Shetty

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
wow ...kya superb episode tha...

Manish_Shetty

bhunilu Senior Member
bhunilu
bhunilu

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
AkshayR Thank You for the UpdateSmile

Manish_Shetty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index