Forgiving will kill me- rajlaxmi

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right." ? J.K. Rowling

This is what Rajlaxmi is! Had anoop been really responsible for her husband's death, she might have thought of  forgiving him. But here the irony is Rajlaxmi very well knows that anoop is innocent, wont a 55 years old lady have that much sense that anoop was and will be always innocent.Then what is it that hold Rajlaxmi from accepting this fact and forgiving Anoop.It is her ego.Her choice to blame anoop and not accept her destiny.

"All works are being done by the energy and power of nature, but due to delusion of ego people assume themselves to be the doer."-Bhagvad gita

Rajlaxmi is just not ready to give up her stance for past 15 years. A false said 100 times seem to look like a true, but to seem is far baseless than being the true.

What happens if rajlaxmi gets over her fixation that anoop is responsible for her miserable and lonely life?Well then her mind will be free of her ego and she will see some crucial facts which she has ignored all these years.

Fact 1: How could a mother be so harsh and unjust to her kid?

Fact 2: When she lost her husband, she had a choice to make -progress or regress.To take control of her life  and move ahead with her sons, or to sulk in her husbands death and not go ahead in life. Did she make the right choice?

Fact 3: Was she wrong all along? 

The answer to these question/facts would cause Rajlaxmi much more excruciating pain than the pain that she is nursing and is used to for past 15 years by putting the blame on Anoop. It hurts her too, to see her child in pain but then she is used to it. She fears the truth, the change.But inst that how all of us are, we all fear change, but then we have to accept the change or else u just keep regressing.Its high time Raj aunty 

All I can say to Rajlaxmi is a beautiful quote by Mother Teresa:

"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. 
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. 
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

Anoop and sahil were mind blowing today😊

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rajlaxmi wants to erect a wall and keep it there purposely without seeing the realities of the world. She was meant to live her life alone but that is not what wants to understands. She wants to live in her fantasy that her husband's death was due to her son, it wasn't her fate or misfortune, isn't of understanding that it was something that just had to happen, she is acting regressive like herself.

Like how people used to believe widowers (the women) were the misfortune of their husband (kha gayen and all)... Rajlaxmi wants to believe Anoop did the same to her husband. She keeps on showing her regressive mentality in all walks of life.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Great Post Chitra

Rajlaxmi is wrong egostic lady i hate her poor Anoop had to go through so much coz of her dumb ego, she can forgive she just wont let it go... hope fully Sahil will help bringing Rajlaxmi and Anoop closer... if she still doesnt listen then we are here... Sasuma ki shaadi it high time she gets married then Sasurji Sajaan Singh will set her straight and tc good care of her🤣 Anoop and Mansi can be happy and so can Sahil and Shivi, me and Arhaina can be happy finally Sasuma ka the end hojaygha
chitra_rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Rajlaxmi wants to erect a wall and keep it there purposely without seeing the realities of the world. She was meant to live her life alone but that is not what wants to understands. She wants to live in her fantasy that her husband's death was due to her son, it wasn't her fate or misfortune, isn't of understanding that it was something that just had to happen, she is acting regressive like herself.

Like how people used to believe widowers (the women) were the misfortune of their husband (kha gayen and all)... Rajlaxmi wants to believe Anoop did the same to her husband. She keeps on showing her regressive mentality in all walks of life.

so true, she is just scared of forgiving Anoop, coz if she does forgive anoop then teh next question that her own mind will raise is was she unjust and wrong all along? She chooses to blame and keep doing wrong rather than doing what is right and bring more pain to herself😡
chitra_rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Great Post Chitra

Rajlaxmi is wrong egostic lady i hate her poor Anoop had to go through so much coz of her dumb ego, she can forgive she just wont let it go... hope fully Sahil will help bringing Rajlaxmi and Anoop closer... if she still doesnt listen then we are here... Sasuma ki shaadi it high time she gets married then Sasurji Sajaan Singh will set her straight and tc good care of her🤣 Anoop and Mansi can be happy and so can Sahil and Shivi, me and Arhaina can be happy finally Sasuma ka the end hojaygha

🤣🤣 hailaa anam tune tho Raj aunty ki dusri shaadi ki planning kar di 🤣,nice I like this idea👍🏼, I'm with u 😆. And then we will rename this serial "Kunki sass bhi kabhi bahu thi"
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

🤣🤣 hailaa anam tune tho Raj aunty ki dusri shaadi ki planning kar di 🤣,nice I like this idea👍🏼, I'm with u 😆. And then we will rename this serial "Kunki sass bhi kabhi bahu thi"

Lol yes Chitra at least she will leave all of us alone its so much torture... she can be happy and so can all of us... 😆ROFL
ShanUlas thumbnail
Hailla we have a satsangi baba chitra on the forum

pls deepak chopda ke baad bas aap hi ho Maiya Chitra

Kya likha hai ye shana garden garden ho gayi

Mere garden se chooney hue best floweres ka bookey sirf aapke liye

Kripya sweekar Kare Maiya Chitra

chitra_rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Lol yes Chitra at least she will leave all of us alone its so much torture... she can be happy and so can all of us... 😆🤣

nope not all can be free from her torture, uska pati sajan singh and uski hone wali sasuma tho gaye na🤣🤣, I mean the kadus rajlaxmi weds the Daaku sajan singh 🤣, how the heck did u come up with this jodi anam😆
chitra_rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

Hailla we have a satsangi baba chitra on the forum

pls deepak chopda ke baad bas aap hi ho Maiya Chitra

Kya likha hai ye shana garden garden ho gayi

Mere garden se chooney hue best floweres ka bookey sirf aapke liye

Kripya sweekar Kare Maiya Chitra

AWWW😳😳😳 mujhe apke dil ke garden ke phool pasand aye Shana putri 😆, apke phool humne swekaar kiya. Tathasthu🤣. Lol I'm glad u liked the post, aab forum ka rank increase karne ka humne pran liya hai tho Chitra Maiya ke bahut sare Satsang milege tumko balika . 🤣
mandygill thumbnail
excellent post chitra!
very well written! enlightening and mature piece of writing! impressive! yes, it all comes down to what choices we make in life..she seems to be living in the past, in a state of denial where one does not want to accept their fate or destiny but blame it on others to escape the finger pointing of being unlucky as explained by mahi, which reminds me of a funny dialogue from vicky donor..'teri te destiny o kharaab e'..well in her case she does not have a mother in law to say that to her..and above all i feel that he might be her stepson, which she does not want to disclose to anyone, maybe she promised it to her husband that she will never tell anoop that she is his step mother..there is more to what they r showing us now..slowly everything will unveil.. because i strongly believe in motherhood, and no mother would ever hurt her child the way she is and i have a feeling that he is her stepson!