Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hi friends...Here is my first and last VM on Lakshman & Urmila :)

Requested by: Piu, Neilu, Arti and Mini

Enjoy :)

Edited by Geeshu - 03 November 2012 at 11:12am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999winterduskdharma22luminous02princessRock776LoLaliminizzNamzzKeithuunneeiilldeepti_9manzilmukulchweetuarti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Requested VM on Lakshman & Urmila" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
yaay Dancing finally u listened to us overjoyed and can tell u how happy I m  to get back my vm master ... geesh in action i was waiting for this since ages and oye y last vm dont u dare LOL abhi to start hua hai we want many many many many moreEmbarrassed

and res

edit:

geesh big jhappi for bringing such a intense and bang on vm Hug and yes they were in the pareshaan mode aww geesh fantastic job
 the scene and the lyrsics were sync with each other... looked like this song was made for them...loved the first two line naaye naaye nayana wen urmila first time noticed lakshmana and fell in love...aww and then the lyrics on the heartbroken urmila and confused lakshmana fitted very well...i loved the para urmila and lakshmana were moving in same direction
Tash kha ke galiyan, mudne lagi hain, mudne lagi hain
Raahon se teri, judne lagi hain, judne lagi hain
lovely yaar it was just perfect and then the lyrics Zara zara udne ko kar ne laga dil mera wen urmila found lakshman standing infront of her her heart thumped up and down even lakhan ko kuch kuch hoing Embarrassedand then both were unconfortable and confused and pareshan pareshan...loved how u presented their dilemma...take my bow girl ... i m gonna listen this song endlessly and dont u dare stop LOL outstanding vm geeshu and do post it in NBL page i m sure ur brotherwa is gonna like it tooEmbarrassed

and plzzz dont stop the spirit keep bringing more and more  nahi to we will sing Main pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan outside ur wall and we are really bad at singing LOL

one again thanks a lot geesh its amazingClap

Edited by arti07 - 08 October 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999dharma22NamzzGeeshunneeiillmanzilmukulchweetu

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Geeshwaaa My Jadugarni.Hug.Tu pehle my Chumma le..Muaaah...Thanks a ton thanks a ton For this lovely interpreation of the love and fascination of Urmila..Its just SHEER BRILLIANCE...NO WONDER YOU ARE A JADUGARNI !! The best VM MAKER ...Star
I loved the AWESOME beginning..The main pareshaan pareshaan scenes where simultaneously you captured the PARESHANI'S of both Urmila and Lakshman was just BRILLIANT...Gush khake galiyan mudne lagi hai and rahon se teri judne lagi hain..the just missed encounter was SO PERFECT!! And then ..zara zara chalane se thakne laga scene was very well matched..IN SHORT PERFECT,BEAUTIFUL ,AWESOME LOVELY ..I can go on and on SALUTE YOUR CREATIVITY..NO wonder your BHAI loves your VM's HugWhy last make mORE *STOMPS FOOT*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999winterduskdharma22Geeshuarti07nneeiill

dharma22

Goldie

dharma22

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
thanks very very nice vm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999winterduskGeeshunneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
res

dont u say last vm...AngryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999winterduskGeeshumanzilmukul

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
geeshu its lovely vmClap and y are u saying its a last vmShocked its a request plz dont stop making it Tongueatleast add me in ur fan list Smile
this vm is amazing the lyrics and scene goes very well,Star the reluctance and hesitation of the couple couldnt have explained better than this.ClapClap.u summarized their feeling their confusion through this vm its superb and plz dont stop making vm TongueCry
hats offClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samia999luminous02Geeshunneeiillmanzilmukul

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
one more time hearing it and yes its fantastic brilliant job geeshClap

samia999NamzzGeeshunneeiillmanzilmukul

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Why is it your last VM? I loved it so much:) would u take a request on Ram and Sita? Please!

samia999luminous02Geeshunneeiillmanzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.