an_k thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

an_k ... thank you very much!!!  Much appreciated! 

What a heartless Rajlaxmi!!!  What twisted reasoning ... Anoop is elder and can take care of himself, but that' s no reason why a mother cannot be concerned about her child!!!   Doesn't she realise that Sahil is also a grown man ... typical narcissistic parent ...loves one, hates the other!!!!  The woman needs to get her head examined!!!! 

What a lovely relationship between the two brothers!!!!!   Aww..., Sahil so sweet!!!!!

an_k thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi

an_k ... thank you very much!!!  Much appreciated! 

What a heartless Rajlaxmi!!!  What twisted reasoning ... Anoop is elder and can take care of himself, but that' s no reason why a mother cannot be concerned about her child!!!   Doesn't she realise that Sahil is also a grown man ... typical narcissistic parent ...loves one, hates the other!!!!  The woman needs to get her head examined!!!! 

What a lovely relationship between the two brothers!!!!!   Aww..., Sahil so sweet!!!!!

it was so nice to see the bro bonding.and what a power packed performance by Anoop again i have started loving his acting first i was familiar with Sahil aka Ashish but Anoop is really good at emotional portrayal,,,,,,n ya she is  typical Mummy ji
an_k thumbnail
the missing portion is also added
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: an_k

it was so nice to see the bro bonding.and what a power packed performance by Anoop again i have started loving his acting first i was familiar with Sahil aka Ashish but Anoop is really good at emotional portrayal,,,,,,n ya she is  typical Mummy ji

an_k ... (LOL!!!))   What a wonderful surprise in store for you ... Himmanshoo is a superb  talented actor ... plus he's just too gorgeous!!!!    I promise, you will never be disappointed ... when it comes to acting, Himm is very high up on the ladder😉!!!!

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ An_k, thank you very much for your write-up, very much appreciated!!!

Aw Anoop, did you have to slap Sahil and now look what you have done to yourself.  Loved the bonding between the two brothers!!

Will comment more when I see it tonight!

PS:  Himmanshoo is a brilliant actor!!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awweee luv saaahil thnku for d updattee
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for the prompt and precise update