Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

AamnaLover

IF-Dazzler

AamnaLover

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
People are mad who think this show is a flop...HJNH is the best show going!! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP Of HJNH (Page 2)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swaronilicious

swaronilicious

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
YEah this show has great potential all my friend and me discuss so but there should be more of rohan and muskaan scenes i guess in that time slot only this will help

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_1754

sweety_1754

IF-Rockerz

sweety_1754

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
yeah i think timing is the main reason, otherwise this drama has all the elements it can get atleast average tps

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
and cut the tara scenes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.