My prediction..plz see

Posted: 11 years ago
hey all i think
 prashant after seeing the add will be in dilemma as to what to do. he will go in arti's room and she will gain consiousness. he wd try telling her but she wont listen and will shout till she faints again. the doc will sed him out of the room he will move on to a diffrnt corridor and will call yash and will inform him of arti's wherabouts meanwhile arti will regain consiousness and beinga marathon queen she will again run and she and yash will miss each other again at hospital step or something . she will go to dargah. yash will come there and will get to know she had again left and maybe prashant's connection to arti too.. he will get disappointed and will go to dargah. arti will be sitting on steps with ansh in her lap. yash will come pray and when he gets diasapointed again he will c some ppl walking on fire to get their prayers fullfilled so he will do the same his first step on fire will make a sigh escape his lips on which arti will get restless. causing ansh to get up from his sleep. ansh will sit up and will notice yash walking on coals. and will point it out to arti. arti unable to c him in pain will rush toward yash calling out his name yash will c her when he is on last step and they will run towards each other and tada arti faints right in his arms..
what do you think guys?
hey all i think
 prashant after seeing the add will be in dilemma as to what to do. he will go in arti's room and she will gain consiousness. he wd try telling her but she wont listen and will shout till she faints again. the doc will sed him out of the room he will move on to a diffrnt corridor and will call yash and will inform him of arti's wherabouts meanwhile arti will regain consiousness and beinga marathon queen she will again run and she and yash will miss each other again at hospital step or something . she will go to dargah. yash will come there and will get to know she had again left and maybe prashant's connection to arti too.. he will get disappointed and will go to dargah. arti will be sitting on steps with ansh in her lap. yash will come pray and when he gets diasapointed again he will c some ppl walking on fire to get their prayers fullfilled so he will do the same his first step on fire will make a sigh escape his lips on which arti will get restless. causing ansh to get up from his sleep. ansh will sit up and will notice yash walking on coals. and will point it out to arti. arti unable to c him in pain will rush toward yash calling out his name yash will c her when he is on last step and they will run towards each other and tada arti faints right in his arms..

awsemmm Prediction👏...it can happened..as sab itni asaani sy tu hony sy rha😳
Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago
But if she has told Yash that she wants to go to the dargah...why will she end up going there? won't she suspect that Yash might also come there to find her?

Can't judge anything as of now
Cv's always did against r thoughts so guys wait 
everything is possible with the cv
it's very desirable prediction😃, but as our cvs are unpredictable so can't way anything, i hope it come true!!

Nice prediction yaar.but hw many times is aarti going to faint?😆
hey boss good to see u here again
and wah kya dramatic prediction hai boss😆
superb prediction👏. but whats with aarthi fainting continuously ???😕 will pregnant women faints like that??😕 this is just my question because i seriously does not know anything about pregnancy. to tell the truth ur prediction is really nice and hope cvs fulfill it.😊😉