Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
All Amrita did was state the truth to Sugni abouit what she did to her and Aditya could not stomach that and actually slapped her!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry  Seriously??? What kind of person is that?
AngryAditya dear, if you don't want people to point out your mistakes, then don't do wrong things...
Amrita did not deserve that slap at all.. But there is no surprise there. After all, he was the one to physically throw Sugni out of the mansion. Sugni, take note of what you will get in future...and if you still marry him after that treatment to Amrita then girl I will come back with a reply when I think of a decent one!!!!!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53Phantom251xmsharma2sunnyroshiboogleoctopiemuktha_cuteseemasrcherrybIstilaSandy66komal07ForeverSHINeeVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahanironshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The truth offends..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bulaxmi

bulaxmi

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
why r blaming adi. first  blame vickky then adi.
vik  is doing right.he leave the sug.adi will marry mmu.
dont tell vikram is a true lover.he is a crazy lover. r  accepting this kind of situation.
first rhink about vikram then adi.
he is not personally interrst situations demands?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

p3cubed

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Julie.
Adi too dont have any answers to his mistakes so he can slap amrita...
And yes amrita is not wrong at all... Sugni was going to do that with him and he wanted to fill her mang so can do it with her...!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrbabygirl198722IstilaJulieDkomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

All Amrita did was state the truth to Sugni abouit what she did to her and Aditya could not stomach that and actually slapped her!!!Angry  Seriously??? What kind of person is that?
AngryAditya dear, if you don't want people to point out your mistakes, then don't do wrong things...
Amrita did not deserve that slap at all.. But there is no surprise there. After all, he was the one to physically throw Sugni out of the mansion. Sugni, take note of what you will get in future...and if you still marry him after that treatment to Amrita then girl I will come back with a reply when I think of a decent one!!!!!!!

completely agree with u dear Clap... amu was right to say all the to sugni !! i hate sugni so much she is the most horrible female protagonist i have ever seen how can she be so selfish . she is just standing and watching that things are getting worst between adi- amu then to stick in her stupid decision of marrying adi for god sake get the hell out of the house !! Angry

this adi-sugni- gulabia are just making me crazy god somebody shot them !!Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshibooglemuktha_cuteseemasrSandy66babygirl198722preetiekomal07JulieDForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
OH Please we have brains and we are very much in our senses NO SANE person can support what adi and sugni doing. Saving reva'a marriage by ruinning amu's life? That adi said amu to believe in him their relation will not change. what exactly he meant by saying that crap? viky is old man obsessive fine then adi is womanizer right? he also obsessed with her reva mami. if reva can't see any girl in viky's life then why should amu see any other woman in her man's life?
People are buying this crap that's why cv's are selling.
When adi brought reva then he's hero but when viky brought amu then  he's villain hunhhh what a dumbnessDead

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53sunnyroshicherrybSaima2010booglemuktha_cuteseemasrSandy66Istilababygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINeeKhatamKahaniHashiBoo

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
And yes julieD truth is always bitter. Adi is supporting a violent woman so no wonder he believes in violence. he did the same what reva used to do with vikyAngry I wish amu returns that slap in her way and her slap should echo through everyone's earsAngry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53sunnyroshiSaima2010muktha_cuteseemasrIstilaSandy66babygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaKhatamKahani

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
adi is rly  a wonderfull  fool
seriously kitna bewakuf hain yeh ladka kya kahu muje kuch samaj mein nahi ara how 2 praise this guy coz he knows wat he did is immoral and wrong but names it as sacrifice and wants every1 2 think wat he did as sacrifice and praise him for this.
does he thinks we are fools or people in haveli vik,jiji,amrita as fools.
hez becoming a fool inprocess of fooling others.
watever he does is always wrong but thinks it as right and want every1 2 think it as right.
now after doing all these cheap things he want amrita 2 think it as sacrifice when she dont agree and point out his wrong deeds he slaps 2 shut her mouth as he cant even hear or accept wat he does is wrong not sacrifice

Edited by venesa - 08 October 2012 at 4:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrbabygirl198722ForeverSHINeeJulieDVinnie79KhatamKahani

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Julie 100% correct...Adi  dose have a Violent streak that was shown in the way he treated Sugni from the beginning...
 The Truth is a bitter pill to swallow when you know you are in the wrong and BOTH of them KNOW what they are doing is wrong!!!  Otherwise they would not be so jittery at the moment!
 And Exactly WHO is supporting this Union...REva and Gulabiya???  I can't count   MT because that old lady is in a world of ignorance. Even Jiji is at a point where she wants Vickram to save her son!!! My my my  how the tables have turned!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrybseemasrSandy66babygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.