Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Epi starts with prashant and yash collide each other..All medicines fall down..
Hating prashant to the core.Angry.AngryHow dare he yelling yash and calling aarti his wife..Angry
Glad that yash bought medicine for aarti unknowingly..ClapStar

Pradhi scene ..Omg.Shocked.That directiorAngry..He is such a jerk.Angry.Finally pradhi frustrated hit him and escaped.LOLLOL.A trouble coming ahead..
Pankaj-vidhi conversation..Pankaj upset with aarti and while vidhi sad and defending for aartiOuch
Yash is giving message for aarti and ansh in a local channel..OmgCry..My heart went for yash..He is realizing and worrying for aartiCryCry

Poor yash missing aarti very much..While aarti also calling yash name..emotional sceneCryStarCry

Omg..Ansh is so happy by getting aarti consious and calls doctor.
Ansh asking mobile to call his papa..While Yash switches off his phone for giving message to aarti and ansh..Ouch
Liked the way ansh praising yash that he his best papa and miss him very muchClapStar

Precap:omg..Prashant seeing video message of yash in tv channelOuch

Over all it was nice episodeClap
Looking forward for tomorrow episodeSmile

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapptailorsuecJashpatau123skapu80dot3vminilittyelgeeGoDsLoVesmile843heartsmartameetasingh4pkapscuty_kpoo_supiktymcherieLoverPooja_11nirmalac99luv_lvndr..SmaTz..Shashi1984honey_06Nav2010ushankitvcManali_IamGCianchucklebuddyharshithaaaaaaauluvmgAnushaGKkholitagcluvvillager00gafulu14pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today Episode" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis srirad...
i really hated  prashant, firstly he yelled on my Yash & secondly  he called aarti his wifeAngry
I loved My yash the most, his looks, his voice, his emotions, his expressions all were awesome & touched my heart, Gc rocked & ansh too, how sweetly he showd his love towards papa yash!!!
precape is interesting, let see  ki wo prashant yash ko call karta hai ya nahi.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vminijayshreeshShashi1984uluvmgkholitavillager00gafulu14Sri_Radha

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i feel that Prashant might hide Aarti and AnshOuch he is suddenly extra sweet and caring to Aarti and Ansh. I want the reunion to happen soon. I still don't feel Yashji is inlove with Aarti but he realizes her importance to him and the kids. It's not only about the pregnancy but Aarti as the personHeart..
I wonder how much more are we going to endure this painful, painful separation..CryCryCry..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vminikholitagafulu14Sri_Radha

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
prashant now knows who yash is .
it will  be better for him to unite our arya otherwise our yash will make his life hell when he will come to know about his misdeed to arati and ansh 
.  so , prashant beware !!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vminiSri_Radhagafulu14

jayshreesh

jayshreesh

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
yash rocked todays episode and Ansh too...please prasant don't paly any game with yashu...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vminiSri_Radhagafulu14

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
lets hope for the best

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14Sri_Radha

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Gc rocked & ansh too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri_Radha

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iluvkanha_GCian

awesome analysis srirad...
i really hated  prashant, firstly he yelled on my Yash & secondly  he called aarti his wifeAngry
I loved My yash the most, his looks, his voice, his emotions, his expressions all were awesome & touched my heart, Gc rocked & ansh too, how sweetly he showd his love towards papa yash!!!
precape is interesting, let see  ki wo prashant yash ko call karta hai ya nahi.

ThanksSmile
Agree...
 yash longing for aarti...Loved his emotional confesstion.. Star

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.