Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Papa is YASHU and beta is ANSHU..No python

Ultimate-GCian IF-Stunnerz
Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
OMG again a awesoem Episode...High;ight my Yashu and Anshu

Episode starts with YASHU and prasanth collide each other.All medicines from prasanth's hand fell down and that idiot how dare he is telling YASH because of u my wife medicines goneAngry How dare he call her Wife haanAngry...YSHu with softness says don't be upset  i will get new medicines,,,,,,,He take him to pharmacy and get new medicinesSmile..Wow AarTI will take YASHU medicines onlySmile...Prasanth is moneyless LOL.Great he is just a Zero for humara AarTI.YASHU says him take care of Wife. I know the pain of.Losing wifeCryCry...He gave his numbera dn went...

Paridhi and all the director Drama.she insulted the producer in the set...OMG he is just a AngryAngry.He tried to againAngry.but she hit him and wentClap.Now that going to be a great trouble for her...

Mean while Pankaj was so so upset of AarTI behaviour saying how she can leave the kids and go...OMG vidhi how can u be so blingd with AarTi.she defended her saying both are faultAngry...Anyways pankaj calls YASHU and says u got AarTi toh he says not yet Bro...me in lalitpur in a local channel office.me recording message for AarTi and Asnh.i am sure they will; be here only and i soon hope she will come homeCry.My YASHU says to himeself i know marrying me u had faced many turmoils but my home ppl now worry for u and said i too worry for u AarTijiCry

Hospital AaRti calling YASH name.Ansh became happy and calls Doctor...Prasanth comes there Ansh says mama spoke he was afraidLOL..Again Doc give her sleeping injection...Ansh asks prasanth mob to call his papa.he calls...YASH ready for the Video message for his wife and those ppl says to switch off mobile.Asnh tries and got upset.prasanth asks may be no wrong Ansh says no i never forget my papa's thgings.My papa is bestSmile..Missing him so much...Ended..My poor boy ANSHCry.soon should meethis papaCry

precap:-OMGGG YASHU just giving his message to AarTi..He says Palak and Payal misses ua nd he says i hope Ansh too miss us... and OMGgg prasanth seeintg that in the TV and OMG now he knew who is YASHOuch..Hope CVS will make that python to inform YASHU

Edited by UltimateGcian - 08 October 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi11desigirl0o2bangloreantweetyfruitmohika417gurulovepriya.snaz1312shobakanapathyjolly_flBdayMessageGCmeenadsouzaRaleighbcat.LovelyDreamer.kumari3Pooja_11priya_drizzlesadigaagNav2010sweetysaranjayshu17123mitulhana_yksfan2Shashi1984-Mrs.MasHGc-nirmalac99AnushaGKanithuuluvmgtellymePriyasiMeera1101fuzzyface..Apz..Manali_IamGCianCOLOGYmaha9jasraj123shalini28ilovepyaarpoongs123-Priyam-zan101villager00gcluvtaahir004gafulu14Sri_Radha-Thabassum-pickachuAngel_Luvrechus..AnushaGeet..

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Di I loved the episode
wow what a kismat connection. even God doesnt want to separate ArYa at any costMonkey Icon Cici
How dare he called Aarti his wifeMonkey Winksbut god even want Aarti to take medicines that are bought by only her YashjiMonkey Emoticons
Omg that producer he so disgustingMonkey Winks good work pari he deserve that but now she will be in great problemMonkey Winks

Ansh is so cute. good work Ansh and now that python will realize his mistake whatever I dont care about that person.Sleepy
Precap"Oh god now python will come to know about Yash. If he goes to Yash and blurt out the truthMonkey Emoticons
plzzz no more MU between ArYa.
GC looks hot as usualMonkey Emoticons 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherRaleighbcatmeenadsouzanirmalac99Shashi1984hana_ysweetysaranjayshu17-Mrs.MasHGc-uluvmgCOLOGYUltimate-GCianpickachu-Thabassum-

Ultimate-GCian IF-Stunnerz
Ultimate-GCian
Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

Di I loved the episode
wow what a kismat connection. even God doesnt want to separate ArYa at any costMonkey Icon Cici
How dare he called Aarti his wifeMonkey Winksbut god even want Aarti to take medicines that are bought by only her YashjiMonkey Emoticons
Omg that producer he so disgustingMonkey Winks good work pari he deserve that but now she will be in great problemMonkey Winks

Ansh is so cute. good work Ansh and now that python will realize his mistake whatever I dont care about that person.Sleepy
Precap"Oh god now python will come to know about Yash. If he goes to Yash and blurt out the truthMonkey Emoticons

superb explanation from u with emotions.i am saying na he is python and muje us dubey pe shak ho raha haiAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi1984uluvmgshalini28-Thabassum-

COLOGY IF-Rockerz
COLOGY
COLOGY

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Aka did you notice you have used so many crying emotionsCry 
episode was also emotional...
 i'm rooting fr Aarys reunion very soon..
CV's wasting KS's talent by hypnoticing herLOL  plzz cv's now both GC n KS are available, make use of their tym. 

big question is about precap... dono what is going in prashanth's mind

@ Shalini
your monkeys are so good... i'm loving themHeart

Edited by COLOGY - 08 October 2012 at 11:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatshalini28pickachuUltimate-GCian-Thabassum-

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I pray prashant doesn't show his true colours by hiding aarti's hospitalization and honestly calls Yash...
But I don't know why I have a feeling that he won't inform Yash about aarti and we will have to wait more for their reunion Ouch

I really pray cvs make use of this opportunity and not make us hate prashant even more then we do now LOL

Not that people will stop hating him...if he does the good deed of reuniting Yash and aarti Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

COLOGYPuvZ-Thabassum-Ultimate-GCian

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by shalini28

Di I loved the episode

superb explanation from u with emotions.i am saying na he is python and muje us dubey pe shak ho raha haiAngry
Di I am really going to shoot that DubeyDouble pistols emoticon (Gun Emoticons)Double pistols emoticon (Gun Emoticons)some day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

COLOGYUltimate-GCian

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COLOGY

Aka did you notice you have used so many crying emotionsCry 
episode was also emotional...
 i'm rooting fr Aarys reunion very soon..
CV's wasting KS's talent by hypnoticing herLOL  plzz cv's now both GC n KS are available, make use of their tym. 

big question is about precap... dono what is going in prashanth's mind

@ Shalini
your monkeys are so good... i'm loving themHeart
me too loved themMonkey Emoticons. actually cant think of writing anything without them.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

COLOGY-Thabassum-

Manali_IamGCian IF-Rockerz
Manali_IamGCian
Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i loved my GC aka Yash today a lot, he looked awesome as usual & his emotional voice & expressions were mindblowing, my yashy missing aarti & ansh badly, loved ansh too.
i hope that prashantAngry inform yash about aarti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenadsouza

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index