NEW: E-mail Myself Private Messages

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Friends,

Many times we receive a particular PM which we want to save, but due to the inbox storage limit we are unable to do so and must delete it.

Well, we have come up with a new feature where you can e-mail yourself a PM which you want to save.   You will find a link just below the PM you are viewing: "Email this Private Message to myself" 

Once you click on the link, the PM will be sent to your e-mail inbox.  So next time when you see the PM which you want to save.. you can send it to your email 😊

Please note:  you must have your correct e-mail address mentioned in your profile because this is the address to which your PMs will be sent.  If it is incorrect or is not the address to which you wish your PMs to be sent, please change it.

Please also note that if you do not want to show your email to everyone then you can mention it in the settings page. Once you fix this setting , your e-mail address will be well protected.

We hope you enjoy this new feature!

Cheers,

India-Forums Development Group Edited by anjali308 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
thanks just yesterday i posted a mail to myself since i wanted to save something and now we have this woww πŸ‘
Edited by * ^ Princess ** - 18 years ago
samie thumbnail
wow th@ is so gr8 thanx anju😊
jazmine thumbnail
Great!! Thanks for informing us Anju di!! and Thanks for the system I-F Development Group!!!
meghavi thumbnail
Great feature guys, thanks!πŸ˜ƒ
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

my # of PMs in the inbox went from 196 to 170

thanks a lot for the new feature

nish1 thumbnail
Oh that's really cool πŸ˜ƒ ...Oh but this is not useful for me...I don't get any pms lately πŸ˜­

Thanks Anjali 😊
Rumi thumbnail
wow! THIS IS GREAT. IF is pregressing day by day!πŸ‘!!!!
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish1

Oh that's really cool πŸ˜ƒ ...Oh but this is not useful for me...I don't get any pms lately πŸ˜­

Thanks Anjali 😊

same here😭 but anywayz thx's 4 this new system☒️

shiverz thumbnail

Wow! That's really neat! Thanks Anju!😊 Yes, I agree with Rumi that I-F is getting better day by day!πŸ˜ƒ