Diya Aur Baati Hum

Brotherly love,SurYa's uchhal-kud n wish letter!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
It's was an ok episode for me...more like a filler.
'Amlu' I mean Amlu disguised as wish letter ki journey is finally over and she went back to Sooraj's pocket!LOL
Amlu darling...Please do share your experience being so close to our chhora in detail later!LOL

Loved Vikram's brotherly love towards Sooraj! I got surprised when he said Sooraj is fatherly figure to him and he didn't let Sooraj pay the bill!Tongue
Aur yeh Meena and her love towards materialistic things only!Angry

Wouldn't it be nice if Sooraj would have bought saree from another shop paying the price!?Embarrassed
But that saree was so pretty na!Big smile Sooraj just couldn't resist.LOL

Sandy baby kuch toh taras khao! Kaise bhaga rahe the Sooraj ko!
I so wished for a slip n catch scene today!
Wish they fell on each other and rolled over bed!Day Dreaming I hate you CVs!Cry
Though that 'chote chote khushiyon ke haar' wala scene was lovely!

Seeing the precap it seems they will drag the revelation of Sandy's sapna for some more episodes!Ouch God knows when Sooraj will be able to read that chit!

Badmash Sandy!LOL

Bechara Sooraj...Always fails to catch Sandy!LOL

Edited by farhana874 - 08 October 2012 at 11:36am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.TaniiRSKMAnni21b2011sweetycutieFizakshehjarSugarushManjuu-Ayeshi-UMDUvish.narennikitaloveuduniaJuna04-Liebe-nirubaSAIBALROUTH-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brotherly love,SurYa's uchhal-kud n wish letter!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Nice post Farhana Di Big smile Big smile

Suraj is yet to get the letter, but loved SurYa uchal-kud in GG room, how Suraj felt helpless when Sandy took the paper with his thoughts carefully penned down, how futile was his chase, and finally, Suraj could lay his hands on the paper by playing a little trick over Sandy Tongue Tongue

Letter still playing hide-n-seek but finally it managed to find itself in the pocket of Suraj.

Hope next day Suraj would try to re-read what he has penned down in that paper, and in turn read the wish letter of Sandy. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 08 October 2012 at 11:06am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarFizakfarhana874-Ayeshi-UMDUManjuuJuna04-Liebe--Amli-niruba

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
good post Farhana

am watching the episode, ya filler episode, but still an entertaining one...oh did you see how sandya snatched the paper Shocked like lightning LOL actually I'm ROFLing and feeling sorry for bhabho...Suraj and Sandya always take bhabho's name to scare, trick and trap one another, poor bhabho LOLLOL
I hope the chit doesnt stay in suraj's pocket till friday Ouch...hope the secret will be revealed by wednesday at least Confused 

BTW, Surya looking very georgeous today Embarrassed loved Vikram today, others useless as usual!

Edited by niruba - 08 October 2012 at 11:12am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarFizakfarhana874-Ayeshi-UMDUManjuuJuna04-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
oh farhana ji good  analysis of todays scene.u mentioned wt top scenes today's episode...Clap
 liked wt vikram told meena.he is actually good but that meenaAngry.y she is jealousy of everything as UMDU ji said lot about that. in her thread. so jump to next,chit...some how chit went back to suraj pocket..Big smile...now ami will relax i think...Cool

sandy look so beautifulHeart in that saree,suraj presented to his sandhya ji...Big smile

it was hilarious scene where suraj fell  down on bedROFL.if sandy too join him to fell down on bed  then it seems to be romantic Day Dreamingas u said.and i also thought of that while watching...

i hate meena wt she is going in precap...Evil SmileAngry..

and i think surya only going to attend felicitation function as all r having some work...along with ankur and ankita...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjarFizakfarhana874Manjuu-Ayeshi-UMDUJuna04SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Filler epi..was/am expecting something more significant this week.

Vikram for the first time showing affection and respect to Suraj (at least I do not remember any previous).

Feel sad for no one interested to attend the felicitation ceremony and even  Bhabho and Bhabhasa gonna miss it.

precap, meenudi trying all her tricks to stop sandhya attending the function.

Fizakshehjarfarhana874ManjuuUMDU-Ayeshi-Juna04-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
lovely analysis of an ok episode ..
loved vikram today ..cvs are making him look good these days ...
surya uchhal kudh was nice but it could have been a lil romantic ..slip catch ,grabbing hand or even grabbing the pallu of that lovely saree ,or just falling Day Dreaming
but sandy ki bachi to haath nahi aati...LOLLOL
cvs will make only surya go for the function i guess they are gonna reveal IPS dream only to sooraj right now Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011FizakManjuufarhana874-Ayeshi-UMDU-Amli-SAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

Juna04

IF-Rockerz

Juna04

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Wonderful post Farhana... and me too waiting to get the report from Amlu in her disguised chitti in Suraj's pocketDay Dreaming
Wah Ami that is getting closer than Sandhya has ever gotten close...

Farhana I watch the epi online and did not read Saibal's update today.  But thanks to Saibal I can still get what is happening in the show if I miss any epi.

I like Vikram and he is a good brother but has his weaknesses and he needs to control his lugayi meenu with a firm hand.  Loved the brotherly love and the SurYa chase for the chitti.
Rolfing at the end when Suraj says "Thaka diya aapne mujhe"

They both looked good in their new clothes.  Hope that SurYa get to be at the felicitation after all and hope that Suraj reads Sandy's letter before he gets to the felicitaion.

b2011FizakshehjarManjuufarhana874UMDU-Ayeshi-SAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Finally able to watch the episode. My wish letter is saved.Dancing..

I'll update my part later on.. Hopefully at dawn after taking some sleep..Poor me yet to recover 3 nights of sleeping in hammock emoticon n brainwa database ne hang kar diya hain..Disapprove.

Anyway let's get back to episode..

It was surprised to see Vikram praising Sooraj this much n also advising Meenu that if you wanna live in big family then big heart is required---This is 100% true.Thumbs Up

Meenu lomdi..Angry.. Feeling jealous from her JethaniG but she was right that she need to give some credit as she helped to reveal R.K's identity.Big smile. Don't know how much it's true that "Devraani-Jethani" relationship is like a burning fire?Day Dreaming

SurYa's catch-catch LOL ROFL..Mhari Sandy sprinter isn't not less than P.T.Usha.. Sooraj babu ko exhausted emoticon kar diya..LOL

Pappu.b2011FizakshehjarManjuufarhana874-Ayeshi-UMDUSAIBALROUTH-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top