Brotherly love,SurYa's uchhal-kud n wish letter!

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's was an ok episode for me...more like a filler.
'Amlu' I mean Amlu disguised as wish letter ki journey is finally over and she went back to Sooraj's pocket!πŸ˜†
Amlu darling...Please do share your experience being so close to our chhora in detail later!πŸ˜†

Loved Vikram's brotherly love towards Sooraj! I got surprised when he said Sooraj is fatherly figure to him and he didn't let Sooraj pay the bill!πŸ˜›
Aur yeh Meena and her love towards materialistic things only!😑

Wouldn't it be nice if Sooraj would have bought saree from another shop paying the price!?😳
But that saree was so pretty na!πŸ˜ƒ Sooraj just couldn't resist.πŸ˜†

Sandy baby kuch toh taras khao! Kaise bhaga rahe the Sooraj ko!
I so wished for a slip n catch scene today!
Wish they fell on each other and rolled over bed! I hate you CVs!😭
Though that 'chote chote khushiyon ke haar' wala scene was lovely!

Seeing the precap it seems they will drag the revelation of Sandy's sapna for some more episodes! God knows when Sooraj will be able to read that chit!

Badmash Sandy!πŸ˜†

Bechara Sooraj...Always fails to catch Sandy!πŸ˜†

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Nice post Farhana Di πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Suraj is yet to get the letter, but loved SurYa uchal-kud in GG room, how Suraj felt helpless when Sandy took the paper with his thoughts carefully penned down, how futile was his chase, and finally, Suraj could lay his hands on the paper by playing a little trick over Sandy πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Letter still playing hide-n-seek but finally it managed to find itself in the pocket of Suraj.

Hope next day Suraj would try to re-read what he has penned down in that paper, and in turn read the wish letter of Sandy. 😳 😳

Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good post Farhana

am watching the episode, ya filler episode, but still an entertaining one...oh did you see how sandya snatched the paper 😲 like lightning πŸ˜† actually I'm ROFLing and feeling sorry for bhabho...Suraj and Sandya always take bhabho's name to scare, trick and trap one another, poor bhabho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I hope the chit doesnt stay in suraj's pocket till friday ...hope the secret will be revealed by wednesday at least πŸ˜• 

BTW, Surya looking very georgeous today 😳 loved Vikram today, others useless as usual!

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh farhana ji good  analysis of todays scene.u mentioned wt top scenes today's episode...πŸ‘
 liked wt vikram told meena.he is actually good but that meena😑.y she is jealousy of everything as UMDU ji said lot about that. in her thread. so jump to next,chit...some how chit went back to suraj pocket..πŸ˜ƒ...now ami will relax i think...😎

sandy look so beautiful❀️ in that saree,suraj presented to his sandhya ji...πŸ˜ƒ

it was hilarious scene where suraj fell  down on bed🀣.if sandy too join him to fell down on bed  then it seems to be romantic as u said.and i also thought of that while watching...

i hate meena wt she is going in precap...😈😑..

and i think surya only going to attend felicitation function as all r having some work...along with ankur and ankita...

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Filler epi..was/am expecting something more significant this week.

Vikram for the first time showing affection and respect to Suraj (at least I do not remember any previous).

Feel sad for no one interested to attend the felicitation ceremony and even  Bhabho and Bhabhasa gonna miss it.

precap, meenudi trying all her tricks to stop sandhya attending the function.
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely analysis of an ok episode ..
loved vikram today ..cvs are making him look good these days ...
surya uchhal kudh was nice but it could have been a lil romantic ..slip catch ,grabbing hand or even grabbing the pallu of that lovely saree ,or just falling
but sandy ki bachi to haath nahi aati...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cvs will make only surya go for the function i guess they are gonna reveal IPS dream only to sooraj right now 😊
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Farhana... and me too waiting to get the report from Amlu in her disguised chitti in Suraj's pocket
Wah Ami that is getting closer than Sandhya has ever gotten close...

Farhana I watch the epi online and did not read Saibal's update today.  But thanks to Saibal I can still get what is happening in the show if I miss any epi.

I like Vikram and he is a good brother but has his weaknesses and he needs to control his lugayi meenu with a firm hand.  Loved the brotherly love and the SurYa chase for the chitti.
Rolfing at the end when Suraj says "Thaka diya aapne mujhe"

They both looked good in their new clothes.  Hope that SurYa get to be at the felicitation after all and hope that Suraj reads Sandy's letter before he gets to the felicitaion.

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally able to watch the episode. My wish letter is saved...

I'll update my part later on.. Hopefully at dawn after taking some sleep..Poor me yet to recover 3 nights of n brainwa database ne hang kar diya hain..πŸ˜’.

Anyway let's get back to episode..

It was surprised to see Vikram praising Sooraj this much n also advising Meenu that if you wanna live in big family then big heart is required---This is 100% true.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Meenu lomdi..😑.. Feeling jealous from her JethaniG but she was right that she need to give some credit as she helped to reveal R.K's identity.πŸ˜ƒ. Don't know how much it's true that "Devraani-Jethani" relationship is like a burning fire?

SurYa's catch-catch πŸ˜† 🀣..Mhari Sandy sprinter isn't not less than P.T.Usha.. Sooraj babu ko kar diya..πŸ˜†
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Filler episode...maybe...but nevertheless...Surya made it a nice filler episode.

Actually Farhana...I just made a post with a similar title...I guess great minds think alike..πŸ˜‰

According to the precap it looks like Suraj will be headed to the award ceremony alone.  Perhaps he'll be asked to say a few words and will pull out Sandhya's wish letter instead of his speech. 😲  Maybe it's a good thing that Bhabo is not attending after all. πŸ˜†
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post FarhanaπŸ‘πŸΌ Filler episode only...hope they don't drag it too much.

Vikram's brotherly love was a surprise...didn't expect that from him at all...nice oneπŸ‘πŸΌ

SURYA's GG room chase..loved it. but needed a bit of romantic touch 😊

pre-cap...looks like another filler episode..😊.