Hitler Didi

A very good emotional episode!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

Originally posted by mahkutty

very nicely summarized favoriteofall... sorry, still don't know your name, but i know you always have great DPs of rati Wink.

I didn't notice that dupatta part, probably something to do with the Malik parivaar when it comes to dressing and using burka...yes, Indu would play a pivot role in both the couple relationship and if Zara is indira, then the possibly of Inshi as well..

Mahesh Ji i am Sania Smile
thanx for the compliment Embarrassed
we have got enought hints...so i am 100% percent sure she is Indira Big smile
i just hope cv's come up with a good reason for this Smile
Sania... i will remember now...

yes enough hints and from now on at every instance sharmas will try telling her past stories of Indira and being hitler etc and Zara would be in denial mode she is not, but then gradually we will get to know the mysterious past of malik khan and also zara how she became from Indira.

But the big big question is how CVs are going to justify this and how much time they would take to show us return of Indira ?

In my opinion they can't justify logically the return of indira through Zara, it has to be some miraculous blooperLOL to show Zara as Indira, but i hope they take their time to slowly make Zara realize that she is Indira and not within a couple of episodes entiring chandni chowk and SN that she gets back her memory as to she is Indira.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeAngels_Sweetz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A very good emotional episode!!! (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
exactly,maheshji! i hope the correct timing is given for her change of identity..rushing it would be a major ruin for the hype created.whatever it is,i do hope everyone is given balanced screenspace in this track be  it the sharmas and ofcourse more to the khans!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mokshashree

exactly,maheshji! i hope the correct timing is given for her change of identity..rushing it would be a major ruin for the hype created.whatever it is,i do hope everyone is given balanced screenspace in this track be  it the sharmas and ofcourse more to the khans!
but this is not going to happen Moksh... they are masters in rushing through and going to next track... but it makes sense to slowly develop the story before the pot is broken.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeriyakhanAngels_Sweetz

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mokshashree

but this is not going to happen Moksh... they are masters in rushing through and going to next track... but it makes sense to slowly develop the story before the pot is broken.

oh yes.they are!i totally forgot.. hmm..how i wish though

riyakhanmahkuttyAngels_Sweetz

Alia...

Alia...

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
But guys look it's soo stupid that zara is khan's wife right?but she might have probably lost her memory because of course hitler didi can't die because even the title is hitler didi and not choti hitler :p so now as she will be living in their house gradually she will regain her memory but that will take lots of time...who is with me??don't you think that she is actually indira and she lost her memory???but khan is actually a terrorist,no doubts :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanmahkutty

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

I did not feel that Malik is an overbearing husband and Zara is a shikaar of his dominance. I think their reln is strained because Zara is an officer. When Malik is shown for the first few seconds he has that longing look on his face and zara trying to hug him was more sympathetic than anything. It was as if zara has kept him bereft of her love and she was apologizing and Malik stopped her because he was angry. LOL I think my point gets corroborated later in the room when Malik tries to get lovey dovey with Zara and she resists. He is a type of husband who constantly doubts his wife's whereabouts because she is never infront of his eyes. She even asks him "Are you doubting me again?". Now if Malik abused Zara or not is a question! Oh lord its the Dhruv story all over again!LOL Hope Malik koi Indira ka childhood aashiq na nikle!LOL

About the rest of the article. I did love parts of it. The family reaction was nice. Shweta being paranoid, everybody being themselves and trying to force Indira's identity on Zara! Rishi hugging Zara! Zara getting annoyed. It was well done. Embarrassed
May be not a dominant husband, but nor he is a husband like Rishi who is soft and polite.  Maalik khan looks more shrewd and a suspicious type who doesn't share a great rapport with his wife.  tomorrow episode surely will throw light as to how Zara reacts and feels being her husband, but in their private moments, they look more uncomfortable than a husband and wife.    As an abusive husband, i hope not and given that Zara is a strong character, that is not possible.

@bold... I hope he is not any old aashiq as suchLOL and by the way, another Naya Kirayaadar LOL how many want to be in my shoes and take away my piece of cakeEmbarrassed CVs are literally toying with my idea of getting a Naya kiraayadar to SN... Now, we have Zara too as part of the Naya Kiraayadar wagon... sirf mera number nahi aaraha hai...LOL

good post Mahesh. I am also thinking in same line. He is defiantly not loving husband. when her  they walked upstairs the way he was holding her hand was very suggestive of their relation ship. if my hubbi holds my hand like that , I have no idea how I will react . He was not warm . His looks made me very uncomfortable. Ankita if they show him as childhood Aashik we will laugh together . May be Ekata mam is consulting HD team.
  Every one including Kutumb was good today. Finally Kutumb got her chance to be mother. it struck me that Gathbandahan was hanging  on by last thread. When Zara said , I have no relationship with this home . Indu called out MUmmy.  That was good.
  I am very happy to see ZAra and MK relationship is very cold. They had no chemistry or was not shown on purpose. Rishis  passionate hug was great. His reaction was good I usual . inshan was good.  Really like that actor. 
     I Want Zara to be Indira. Just like you I miss her as Indira INshi . ZARA  was good till now but I just cannot wait till I see Indira now. Otherwise they should change name of the show. 
 By the way there is long waiting list  for Naya kirayedar . You need to put your name of the list. May be you will gat lucky one day.  GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by Heemachuri - 08 October 2012 at 7:30pm

ashnemahkuttyAngels_Sweetz

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
nice postThumbs Up LOVED THE EPISODEHeart

shin4chan

Groupbie

shin4chan

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
why am i getting a feeling illa bedi is trying to wrap up HD before 26 october to make way for qubbol hai
They had send  a 4 month progress report of HD, I think zee tv has rejected that...

OMG !!  I WISH THIS IS NOT TRUE Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top