Hitler Didi

A very good emotional episode!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

AnkitalovesHD

IF-Rockerz

AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I did not feel that Malik is an overbearing husband and Zara is a shikaar of his dominance. I think their reln is strained because Zara is an officer. When Malik is shown for the first few seconds he has that longing look on his face and zara trying to hug him was more sympathetic than anything. It was as if zara has kept him bereft of her love and she was apologizing and Malik stopped her because he was angry. LOL I think my point gets corroborated later in the room when Malik tries to get lovey dovey with Zara and she resists. He is a type of husband who constantly doubts his wife's whereabouts because she is never infront of his eyes. She even asks him "Are you doubting me again?". Now if Malik abused Zara or not is a question! Oh lord its the Dhruv story all over again!LOL Hope Malik koi Indira ka childhood aashiq na nikle!LOL

About the rest of the article. I did love parts of it. The family reaction was nice. Shweta being paranoid, everybody being themselves and trying to force Indira's identity on Zara! Rishi hugging Zara! Zara getting annoyed. It was well done. Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Raleighbcatkaya123mokshashreeashneHeema22mahkuttyAngels_Sweetz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A very good emotional episode!!! (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mokshashree

..maheshji! finally, a topic from yourself and i loved reading your take.Thumbs Up

today s epi belonged to my rockstars of SN... inder-zara and ishaan-zara
kutumb-zara and yes munna -zara! ishaan s gesture in the minutest second was remarkable ..the hug ...ishaan-indira s signature hug! took the cake away and remained legend even after epi! here,i must thank the director for the splendid reminder that ishaan has always hugged his bua this way and it repeated today even after  he has grown up. that goes to show his love for bua never have changed over the years! well done !
ive always complained kutumb never given enough scope to perform her serious part besides her famed taunts ,of course ..today,she excelled in giving the motherly touch in just few mins and few dialogues.her loving touch wasnt avoidable even by zara and it touched us as viewers too!
munna did remind us that  there s sentiment behind his humor.the way he touched zara and the shriek ' she is real' gave an insight into his brand of love and emotion ,something that touches if given enough genuinity- munna s style of convincing us he loves his sister!

Inbetween,shweta-zara s hostility was a puller too! shweta captured with her restlessness,the rush when Sneha called out for indu,her strong will to continue with the pooja especially the way she made them sit rather forcefully and her outburst to Zara .a hostility with love for indu in the background.she has the love factor in her too,that we cant deny...

finale,Inder-Zara,my magic combo of alltime! long lines,lengthy dialogues but inder delivered and he brought zara and me,the viewer to a guilty line.cliched kulfi and love proclaiming -inder s traits of reminder but he stole with his rendering of the heartwarming lines.

AND NOW,MY FAV...Amazing thing that Zara aka Rati always does excel is her level of understanding be it in any situation she is in as an actress. carefully noticed ,her gradual movement of expression from the first frame where she walks in and presents herself in SN,the shocked feel,occasional glares of irritation,inability to process her confusion,her huge 'WhYs and Hows' all over her face,then slowly crumbling in despair over helplessness ,and finally the console trick where she tries to console inder and at the same time,probably herself as to why she is stuck in the delicate situation...In between,her slight smile when indu s name was mentioned...Brilliant,just brilliant! Her control over the character completely amazes me each and everytime she is onscreen.

SN rockstars ruled ,but Rati conquered as always !

Moksha, Wonderful analysis. To me too, today's episode fully belonged to Rati. When she entered SN, she smiled, but then that small smile came back only at Indu's mention. Inbetween, she was confused, at times shocked by the constant hugging spree, flashes of irritability and of course her despair and helplessness mainly at Inder.

Shweta forcing everyone to continue the pooja was sad from her point of view. She keeps repeating 'meri beti ke life pooja rakhi hai'. Also S tying her katbandhan tightly, so that it won't fall apart again. I mentioned this before also - I wonder her katbandhan not burning fully - what does that mean. From Shweta's view point, it could mean that she will have many obstacles, but her marriage will prevail.

And MKConfused, he was quite the gentleman till now. With zara, he wasn't pleased at her arrival and the pre cap - very interesting.  Not allowing her to hug, might just be that he is a private person. I want to wait for tomorrow's episode before passing complete judgement on their relationship. Any way we have to wait only 2 more days, I guess to know the truthSmile

Edited by ashne - 08 October 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123mokshashreeAngels_Sweetzmahkutty

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

I did not feel that Malik is an overbearing husband and Zara is a shikaar of his dominance. I think their reln is strained because Zara is an officer. When Malik is shown for the first few seconds he has that longing look on his face and zara trying to hug him was more sympathetic than anything. It was as if zara has kept him bereft of her love and she was apologizing and Malik stopped her because he was angry. LOL I think my point gets corroborated later in the room when Malik tries to get lovey dovey with Zara and she resists. He is a type of husband who constantly doubts his wife's whereabouts because she is never infront of his eyes. She even asks him "Are you doubting me again?". Now if Malik abused Zara or not is a question! Oh lord its the Dhruv story all over again!LOL Hope Malik koi Indira ka childhood aashiq na nikle!LOL

About the rest of the article. I did love parts of it. The family reaction was nice. Shweta being paranoid, everybody being themselves and trying to force Indira's identity on Zara! Rishi hugging Zara! Zara getting annoyed. It was well done. Embarrassed

Hey Ankita, I think Preethi mentioned this too. Being in a shock is fine. To wonder who this person is, how can she look like Indira all these are fine. But to insist she is Indira, when they actually burnt her is way OTT. Sn people were meeting her for the first time. But what about Rishi - Why are the CVs making him behave like this. If he was curious as to who this person is, I would have understood it much better. But...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Angels_Sweetzmahkutty

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yes the epi was good!
more than InShi i was looking forward to ZaMa scenes for obvious reasons LOL
i am glad they are not a lovey-dovey couple, their relationship status is the same as that of RishTa Wink
but i am unable to figure out, who is responsible for it...Malik or Zara?
when Zara came forward to hug...Malik stopped her and in the precap Zara was uncomfortable when Malik was coming close to her Confused
and one more thing, so far we haven't seen Zara with a dupatta but today she was wearing dupatta
when i first noticed her dupatta i thought we'll be getting some typical ''heroine's dupatta on hero's face'' scene but no...then why she is wearing a dupatta???
because of Malik???
Zara's words in the precap ''Aap ab bhi mujh per shak kar rahe hain'' proves he is a shaki-mizaj aadmi who doubts his wife Dead
i so wanted Rishi to stop Shweta when she was doing the gatbandhan Angry
and Malik-Zara in the precap Angry
don't know why but i am getting a feeling that Indu will save her parents from their respective musibats LOL
may be Indu screams and both Rishi-Zara run towards her room leaving their unwanted partners Wink
cv's i want some good ZaHi scenes, aur bohat ho gaya please bring back our Mr.Juggadu and Ziddi Rishi, i am not liking this statue-like Rishi Thumbs Down
i don't want him to give in, he should try to find out the truth...he should be the one who exposes the culprits and he should make Zara fall in love with him all over again Embarrassed  

Edited by Favouriteofall - 08 October 2012 at 12:49pm

ratibob007ashnemahkuttyAngels_Sweetz

Aklove

Aklove

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Shweta is so selfish, when seher calls her up for Indu, she ran up to get a new shawl for katbandhan, instead of going to Indu.
Nice we can see how much she cares about her daughter :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahkutty

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

May be not a dominant husband, but nor he is a husband like Rishi who is soft and polite.  Maalik khan looks more shrewd and a suspicious type who doesn't share a great rapport with his wife.  tomorrow episode surely will throw light as to how Zara reacts and feels being her husband, but in their private moments, they look more uncomfortable than a husband and wife.    As an abusive husband, i hope not and given that Zara is a strong character, that is not possible.

@bold... I hope he is not any old aashiq as suchLOL and by the way, another Naya Kirayaadar LOL how many want to be in my shoes and take away my piece of cakeEmbarrassed CVs are literally toying with my idea of getting a Naya kiraayadar to SN... Now, we have Zara too as part of the Naya Kiraayadar wagon... sirf mera number nahi aaraha hai...LOL

ratibob007mokshashreeashneAngels_Sweetz

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupuriscute

malik looks scary i dont like himAngry rishi was very unhappy  watching his  beloved with another guyOuchpoor himOuch  swetha looks so desperate to finish the puja  today after seeing zaraLOL 
@bold LOL shweta ka gilli udda huwa tha till she heard she is wife of malik khan...

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

yes the epi was good!
more than InShi i was looking forward to ZaMa scenes for obvious reasons LOL
i am glad they are not a lovey-dovey couple, their relationship status is the same as that of RishTa Wink
but i am unable to figure out, who is responsible for it...Malik or Zara?
when Zara came forward to hug...Malik stopped her and in the precap Zara was uncomfortable when Malik was coming close to her Confused
and one more thing, so far we haven't seen Zara with a dupatta but today she was wearing dupatta
when i first noticed her dupatta i thought we'll be getting some typical ''heroine's dupatta on hero's face'' scene but no...then why she is wearing a dupatta???
because of Malik???
Zara's words in the precap ''Aap ab bhi mujh per shak kar rahe hain'' proves he is a shaki-mizaj aadmi who doubts his wife Dead
i so wanted Rishi to stop Shweta when she was doing the gatbandhan Angry
and Malik-Zara in the precap Angry
don't know why but i am getting a feeling that Indu will save her parents from their respective musibats LOL
may be Indu screams and both Rishi-Zara run towards her room leaving their unwanted partners Wink
cv's i want some good ZaHi scenes, aur bohat ho gaya please bring back our Mr.Juggadu and Ziddi Rishi, i am not liking this statue-like Rishi Thumbs Down
i don't want him to give in, he should try to find out the truth...he should be the one who exposes the culprits and he should make Zara fall in love with him all over again Embarrassed  
very nicely summarized favoriteofall... sorry, still don't know your name, but i know you always have great DPs of rati Wink.

I didn't notice that dupatta part, probably something to do with the Malik parivaar when it comes to dressing and using burka...yes, Indu would play a pivot role in both the couple relationship and if Zara is indira, then the possibly of Inshi as well..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FavouriteofallashneAngels_Sweetz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top