Hitler Didi

A very good emotional episode!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingsnqueens

very good episode i felt bad for rishi after all these years he waited for his love and she is in front of him today but as another guy's wifeOuch his happiness was crushed seeing malik with zaraOuch but precap  promises its inshiEmbarrassed
yes, and day by day it is getting clear that it would be Inshi that would prevail and shweta and Malik khan would only turn hurdles for them... maha episode would clear everything i guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A very good emotional episode!!! (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aklove

Aklove

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Did u guys noticed this Malik Khan dude?
His character has been portrayed suspicious from the day 1 of his entry, like how he stole Indira/Zara's photo from Rishi's wallet and lied him that he didnt hv it. then he goes to SN by accident and later he tells them that he is needs a place to stay and request Rishi that he needs to live in the special INSHI room. And today he says that zara is not indira like he knows indira very well. 
GUYs Dal mai kuch kaala hai :S

Edited by Aklove - 08 October 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007mahkutty

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aklove

He is been suspicious from the day 1 of his entry, like how he stole Indira/Zara's photo from Rishi's wallet and lied him that he didnt hv it. then he goes to SN by accident and later he tells them that he is needs a place to stay and request Rishi that he needs to live in the special INSHI room. And today he says that zara is not indira like he knows indira very well. 
another thing as husbands... both Rishi and Maalik khan are like chalk and cheese... Rishi is very soft and polite, but maalik khan first impression seems rude and suspicious type of person.

They could be some mystery about Maalik khan...

ratibob007ashne

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
..maheshji! finally, a topic from yourself and i loved reading your take.Thumbs Up

today s epi belonged to my rockstars of SN... inder-zara and ishaan-zara
kutumb-zara and yes munna -zara! ishaan s gesture in the minutest second was remarkable ..the hug ...ishaan-indira s signature hug! took the cake away and remained legend even after epi! here,i must thank the director for the splendid reminder that ishaan has always hugged his bua this way and it repeated today even after  he has grown up. that goes to show his love for bua never have changed over the years! well done !
ive always complained kutumb never given enough scope to perform her serious part besides her famed taunts ,of course ..today,she excelled in giving the motherly touch in just few mins and few dialogues.her loving touch wasnt avoidable even by zara and it touched us as viewers too!
munna did remind us that  there s sentiment behind his humor.the way he touched zara and the shriek ' she is real' gave an insight into his brand of love and emotion ,something that touches if given enough genuinity- munna s style of convincing us he loves his sister!

Inbetween,shweta-zara s hostility was a puller too! shweta captured with her restlessness,the rush when Sneha called out for indu,her strong will to continue with the pooja especially the way she made them sit rather forcefully and her outburst to Zara .a hostility with love for indu in the background.she has the love factor in her too,that we cant deny...

finale,Inder-Zara,my magic combo of alltime! long lines,lengthy dialogues but inder delivered and he brought zara and me,the viewer to a guilty line.cliched kulfi and love proclaiming -inder s traits of reminder but he stole with his rendering of the heartwarming lines.

AND NOW,MY FAV...Amazing thing that Zara aka Rati always does excel is her level of understanding be it in any situation she is in as an actress. carefully noticed ,her gradual movement of expression from the first frame where she walks in and presents herself in SN,the shocked feel,occasional glares of irritation,inability to process her confusion,her huge 'WhYs and Hows' all over her face,then slowly crumbling in despair over helplessness ,and finally the console trick where she tries to console inder and at the same time,probably herself as to why she is stuck in the delicate situation...In between,her slight smile when indu s name was mentioned...Brilliant,just brilliant! Her control over the character completely amazes me each and everytime she is onscreen.

SN rockstars ruled ,but Rati conquered as always !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumit-ratiratibob007RaleighbcatHeema22ashnemahkuttyAngels_Sweetz-PD-

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sovaha

Originally posted by Aklove

He is been suspicious from the day 1 of his entry, like how he stole Indira/Zara's photo from Rishi's wallet and lied him that he didnt hv it. then he goes to SN by accident and later he tells them that he is needs a place to stay and request Rishi that he needs to live in the special INSHI room. And today he says that zara is not indira like he knows indira very well. 

yes malik is a very mysterious guy  and he clearly looks like a negative character from todays episode and i am surprised zara being police officer looks a bit scared of himConfused  i know rishi will do something to save her from  him and bring her memory backWink
@bold..true, even I was slightly surprised even though it is too early to judge, but looked like Malik khan is a bit of a dominating husband who doesn't trust his wife much, but she was kind of uncomfortable and nervous in that room...

ratibob007ashne

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mokshashree

..maheshji! finally, a topic from yourself and i loved reading your take.Thumbs Up

kutumb-zara and yes munna -zara! ishaan s gesture in the minutest second was remarkable ..the hug ...ishaan-indira s signature hug! took the cake away and remained legend even after epi! here,i must thank the director for the splendid reminder that ishaan has always hugged his bua this way and it repeated today even after  he has grown up. that goes to show his love for bua never have changed over the years! well done !
ive always complained kutumb never given enough scope to perform her serious part besides her famed taunts ,of course ..today,she excelled in giving the motherly touch in just few mins and few dialogues.her loving touch wasnt avoidable even by zara and it touched us as viewers too!
munna did remind us that  there s sentiment behind his humor.the way he touched zara and the shriek ' she is real' gave an insight into his brand of love and emotion ,something that touches if given enough genuinity- munna s style of convincing us he loves his sister!

Inbetween,shweta-zara s hostility was a puller too! shweta captured with her restlessness,the rush when Sneha called out for indu,her strong will to continue with the pooja especially the way she made them sit rather forcefully and her outburst to Zara .a hostility with love for indu in the background.she has the love factor in her too,that we cant deny...

finale,Inder-Zara,my magic combo of alltime! long lines,lengthy dialogues but inder delivered and he brought zara and me,the viewer to a guilty line.cliched kulfi and love proclaiming -inder s traits of reminder but he stole with his rendering of the heartwarming lines.

AND NOW,MY FAV...Amazing thing that Zara aka Rati always does excel is her level of understanding be it in any situation she is in as an actress. carefully noticed ,her gradual movement of expression from the first frame where she walks in and presents herself in SN,the shocked feel,occasional glares of irritation,inability to process her confusion,her huge 'WhYs and Hows' all over her face,then slowly crumbling in despair over helplessness ,and finally the console trick where she tries to console inder and at the same time,probably herself as to why she is stuck in the delicate situation...In between,her slight smile when indu s name was mentioned...Brilliant,just brilliant! Her control over the character completely amazes me each and everytime she is onscreen.

Finally we have a post from Moksh... it is so so brillantly written,you need to make a topic.   Each and every aspect you have written it so well moksh... yes, Ishaan-Zara hug and those lines and flashback was brillant and my pick too would be the one between Zara and Inder, they really give their best together.  but, today i got to see the old munna back with his cheesy one liners and his line about veer-zaara was quite filmy and very much like a common man language when you hear a name like Zara you tend to rhyhm it with veer and call veer zaaraLOL

About Rati's acting, you said it all, she had little scope to perform as she had to only react to the various family members of SN were pouring their heart out and her expressions were priceless as ever and one particular scene of Rati, I would like to mention between INder and Zara, she is in a big denial mode shrugging off any links to Indira, but when she sees an emotional father burst out in tears, she immediately switches to a soft hearted girl who tries to calm a person and cheer him up.  it was perfectly done by Rati!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007RaleighbcatmokshashreeashneAngels_Sweetz

AnkitalovesHD

IF-Rockerz

AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I did not feel that Malik is an overbearing husband and Zara is a shikaar of his dominance. I think their reln is strained because Zara is an officer. When Malik is shown for the first few seconds he has that longing look on his face and zara trying to hug him was more sympathetic than anything. It was as if zara has kept him bereft of her love and she was apologizing and Malik stopped her because he was angry. LOL I think my point gets corroborated later in the room when Malik tries to get lovey dovey with Zara and she resists. He is a type of husband who constantly doubts his wife's whereabouts because she is never infront of his eyes. She even asks him "Are you doubting me again?". Now if Malik abused Zara or not is a question! Oh lord its the Dhruv story all over again!LOL Hope Malik koi Indira ka childhood aashiq na nikle!LOL

About the rest of the article. I did love parts of it. The family reaction was nice. Shweta being paranoid, everybody being themselves and trying to force Indira's identity on Zara! Rishi hugging Zara! Zara getting annoyed. It was well done. Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123ratibob007RaleighbcatmokshashreeHeema22ashnemahkuttyAngels_Sweetz

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mokshashree

Moksha, Wonderful analysis. To me too, today's episode fully belonged to Rati. When she entered SN, she smiled, but then that small smile came back only at Indu's mention. Inbetween, she was confused, at times shocked by the constant hugging spree, flashes of irritability and of course her despair and helplessness mainly at Inder.

Shweta forcing everyone to continue the pooja was sad from her point of view. She keeps repeating 'meri beti ke life pooja rakhi hai'. Also S tying her katbandhan tightly, so that it won't fall apart again. I mentioned this before also - I wonder her katbandhan not burning fully - what does that mean. From Shweta's view point, it could mean that she will have many obstacles, but her marriage will prevail.

And MKConfused, he was quite the gentleman till now. With zara, he wasn't pleased at her arrival and the pre cap - very interesting.  Not allowing her to hug, might just be that he is a private person. I want to wait for tomorrow's episode before passing complete judgement on their relationship. Any way we have to wait only 2 more days, I guess to know the truthSmile

Edited by ashne - 08 October 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaya123mokshashreeAngels_Sweetzmahkutty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top