Hitler Didi

   

A very good emotional episode!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011

Posts: 10107

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Nice Post MB. It was good and interesting episode, I liked Kutumb and Inder's scene with Zara and Zara was sorry after seeing Inder's love, It was nice scene and Rishi was emotional and again heart broken, I was also expecting good interaction of ZaMa but currently they are mysterious to me especially MK Confused and Yes its Zashi/Inshi only now. and Precap Confused waiting 4 next episode now LOL
yes moonu, Inder's scene in particular was really good and moved Zara and left her bit confused what was going on...
 
me too expected a lot out of ZaMa but i don't think that is happening, and MK didn't please me with his behaviour towards Zara... I better would not see Zara with himShocked  and precap is interesting, let's see what he asks her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007ashneAngels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A very good emotional episode!!! (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12490

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
but i felt weird mahesh...

i mean common... everyone are present in the funeral they saw it with their own eyes and everyone are behaving as if Indira kahi mela mein kogaye and suddenly came and stands infront of themWacko

Inder is ok, he is mental not fit what the h*ll happened to Rishi, Munna, Kutumb and Ishaan... 

CVs should have shown little mature... Inder sentiment is understandable because he became pagal from the moment Indira died so he still believe Indira is alive

i felt Shweta and Inder reactions are right at the moment and remaining all characters are OTTSilly

Ektha kapoor be confuse hojayage if she see this track ROFL ki funeral tho hogaya but why these people are behaving like mad Ouch ROFL




Edited by preethimadhavg - 08 October 2012 at 11:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007ashnemahkuttyAngels_Sweetz

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010

Posts: 31167

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
As u mentioned in ur comment Malik looks like Shaqqi husband and Yes Precap was interesting But MK's intentions were not good plus Zara was uncomfortable too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007ashnemahkuttyAngels_Sweetz

Aklove

Newbie

Aklove

Joined: 15 March 2012

Posts: 8

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
This is the same kind of situation that happend to Nupur in Miley jab hum tum but her fake death was shown in a different way, but here they already showed indira's real funeral so now i am confused how the story is going. I hope this is not like punar janam story.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007ashnemahkuttyAngels_Sweetz

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011

Posts: 10107

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

As u mentioned in ur comment Malik looks like Shaqqi husband and Yes Precap was interesting But MK's intentions were not good plus Zara was uncomfortable too.
yes moonu, he didn't even have a smile on his face to see Zara nor he looks a loving and caring husband...
 
Zara was uncomfortable so was ILOL  i hope tomorrow Rishi goes and interruptsWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Akloveratibob007RaleighbcatashneAngels_Sweetz

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011

Posts: 10107

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

but i felt weird mahesh...

i mean common... everyone are present in the funeral they saw it with their own eyes and everyone are behaving as if Indira kahi mela mein kogaye and suddenly came and stands infront of themWacko

Inder is ok, he is mental not fit what the h*ll happened to Rishi, Munna, Kutumb and Ishaan... 

CVs should have shown little mature... Inder sentiment is understandable because he became pagal from the moment Indira died so he still believe Indira is alive

i felt Shweta and Inder reactions are right at the moment and remaining all characters are OTTSilly

Ektha kapoor be confuse hojayage if she see this track ROFL ki funeral tho hogaya but why these people are behaving like mad Ouch ROFL


Preeti ji, in HD there is no logic as such... Ila bedi is very clear  on one thing... if you are looking for logic, please don't watch my showLOL  it is quite logical to say why they are saying it is Indira after the funeral, it is wierd indeed...
 
this is inspired track from Ekta kapoor serials... but i was waiting to hear from you about the first ZaMa scene... are you disappointed now ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007ashneAngels_Sweetz

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12490

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

but i felt weird mahesh...

i mean common... everyone are present in the funeral they saw it with their own eyes and everyone are behaving as if Indira kahi mela mein kogaye and suddenly came and stands infront of themWacko

Inder is ok, he is mental not fit what the h*ll happened to Rishi, Munna, Kutumb and Ishaan... 

CVs should have shown little mature... Inder sentiment is understandable because he became pagal from the moment Indira died so he still believe Indira is alive

i felt Shweta and Inder reactions are right at the moment and remaining all characters are OTTSilly

Ektha kapoor be confuse hojayage if she see this track ROFL ki funeral tho hogaya but why these people are behaving like mad Ouch ROFL


Preeti ji, in HD there is no logic as such... Ila bedi is very clear  on one thing... if you are looking for logic, please don't watch my showLOL  it is quite logical to say why they are saying it is Indira after the funeral, it is wierd indeed...
 
this is inspired track from Ekta kapoor serials... but i was waiting to hear from you about the first ZaMa scene... are you disappointed now ?

actually yes i am disappointed because the other drama is such a OTT that i didnot understand where Zara and Malik scene started and where it ended Silly

i just liked one scene where Zara tries to hug him and Malik stops her... i felt it will be in reverse but i am little surprised and infact i liked it... now i am sure Zara is afraid of Malik as he is typical male dominated husband Angry who even dominates a woman like Zara Disapprove

and yes Rahil is upto the mark in that brief scene to create the terror and hatred for him


Edited by preethimadhavg - 08 October 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007ashnemahkuttyAngels_Sweetz

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011

Posts: 10107

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

actually yes i am disappointed because the other drama is such a OTT that i didnot understand where Zara and Malik scene started and where it ended Silly

i just liked one scene where Zara tries to hug him and Malik stops her... i felt it will be in reverse but i am little surprised and infact i liked it... now i am sure Zara is afraid of Malik as he is typical male dominated husband Angry who even dominates a woman like Zara Disapprove

and yes Rahil is upto the mark in that brief scene to create the terror and hatred for him
For me that was the highlight of the episode, because we wanted to know ZaMa equation and we got a sense of what to expect from them... Malik is bit khadose type and nonresponsive to Zara and don't share a good bond with her.
 
you are right, he looks like a male dominated husband and even though Zara is tough lady cop, she seems more like a typical wife to Malik and probably because of his beast like behavior towards Zara, i didn't like them much as couple today...
 
Edit:
 
Acting wise, Rahil was pretty good and convincing and made me hate himClap


Edited by mahkutty - 08 October 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007ashneAngels_Sweetz-PD-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Sumit Vats Good evildesire 6 1405 08 December 2011 at 6:53am
By trickortreat
HD Doing Good in trp's. -RS- 1 375 21 November 2011 at 3:57am
By ananyashera
good starting new-ray 1 258 21 November 2011 at 2:04am
By Roopal_ArDi
HD Doing Good For Zee! evildesire 6 468 17 November 2011 at 2:07am
By ___DASIBOY___
Good News

2 3

evildesire 16 1026 16 November 2011 at 11:40pm
By AmarMoti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.