Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent post.You are absolutely right inshi forever. Sharma parivar and zara emotional scene was superb Zama  is Flop.Rishi  is Outstanding, no words for him to express about his expression๐Ÿ˜ญ as you taken the credit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and No need to tell about Zara  she Is Always excellent.I should mention specially about Munna,Ishaan And of course emot ional scene of kutumb and Inder(Proud Parents) when Indira was born. Totally  very good Episode
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hitler Didi is here to stay at least for now..Indra  and Rishi rocks !

ak01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazzzing episode loved it!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘
rightwaysalways thumbnail
swetha and khan make a cute couple๐Ÿ˜ณ i wish they leave zashi/inshi alone.
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heemachuri

good post Mahesh. I am also thinking in same line. He is defiantly not loving husband. when her  they walked upstairs the way he was holding her hand was very suggestive of their relation ship. if my hubbi holds my hand like that , I have no idea how I will react . He was not warm . His looks made me very uncomfortable. Ankita if they show him as childhood Aashik we will laugh together . May be Ekata mam is consulting HD team.
  Every one including Kutumb was good today. Finally Kutumb got her chance to be mother. it struck me that Gathbandahan was hanging  on by last thread. When Zara said , I have no relationship with this home . Indu called out MUmmy.  That was good.
  I am very happy to see ZAra and MK relationship is very cold. They had no chemistry or was not shown on purpose. Rishis  passionate hug was great. His reaction was good I usual . inshan was good.  Really like that actor. 
     I Want Zara to be Indira. Just like you I miss her as Indira INshi . ZARA  was good till now but I just cannot wait till I see Indira now. Otherwise they should change name of the show. 
 By the way there is long waiting list  for Naya kirayedar . You need to put your name of the list. May be you will gat lucky one day.  GOOD LUCK!!!

Exactly hema, he was not warm and pleasant to his wife whom he was meeting after so many days.  ZaMa equation doesn't look great and by the looks of Maalik khan, it is quite possible he has taken Zara who is Indira because of her memory lapse...He was bit tense when the sharmas were calling Zara as indira.๐Ÿ˜‰  Waiting to see how Zara reacts to Maalik khan...

I too miss my Indira a lot, but when Indira returns then I will miss Zara๐Ÿ˜ญ and Zara looks quite stunning these days...๐Ÿ˜ณ

My name is already there in the Naya kirayedar list, in fact, the first name, but they have bypassed and gone to the other names๐Ÿ˜† before the Sharmas vacate SN, i hope to get into my dreamland of that barsaati and get a glimpse of INdira/Zara๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin4chan

why am i getting a feeling illa bedi is trying to wrap up HD before 26 october to make way for qubbol hai
They had send  a 4 month progress report of HD, I think zee tv has rejected that...

OMG !!  I WISH THIS IS NOT TRUE ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I really hope this is not true and just a speculation, i really don't want HD to end so early more so when it has become interesting. fingers crossed!!!
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My name is already there in the Naya kirayedar list, in fact, the first name, but they have bypassed and gone to the other names๐Ÿ˜† before the Sharmas vacate SN, i hope to get into my dreamland of that barsaati and get a glimpse of INdira/Zara๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Mahesh. I will. Highly  recommend  you for barasati short list.,I hope you get your wish. If you do get to stay in barsati keep me posted about INSHI activities. 
  Yes you are  absolutely right. I will miss Zara too. Rati  does look stunning  as Zara , but she looks good as  any character. Now we might see totally different character. I am almost sure that MK knows she is INDira and he has every thing to do with this mystery.
mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heemachuri

Hi Mahesh. I will. Highly  recommend  you for barasati short list.,I hope you get your wish. If you do get to stay in barsati keep me posted about INSHI activities. 
  Yes you are  absolutely right. I will miss Zara too. Rati  does look stunning  as Zara , but she looks good as  any character. Now we might see totally different character. I am almost sure that MK knows she is INDira and he has every thing to do with this mystery.

thank you so much for you good wishes hema... If I go to barsaati it would be either Insh or ZaMa ๐Ÿ˜†

exactly, that is how Rati functions, whichever character she enters you really get associated with that and Zara seemed different than Indira and never felt they are same.  While on MK, i think there is some mystery of him taking Indira photo from Rishi wallet and today the suspicious look he gave for Rishi for his reaction on seeing Zara, I am sure CVs are going to portray him with negative shades.
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice MB๐Ÿ‘i loved the episode
it is finally cleared by precap
zashi...finally