Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
As u mentioned in ur comment Malik looks like Shaqqi husband and Yes Precap was interesting But MK's intentions were not good plus Zara was uncomfortable too.
Aklove thumbnail
This is the same kind of situation that happend to Nupur in Miley jab hum tum but her fake death was shown in a different way, but here they already showed indira's real funeral so now i am confused how the story is going. I hope this is not like punar janam story.  

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -moona-

As u mentioned in ur comment Malik looks like Shaqqi husband and Yes Precap was interesting But MK's intentions were not good plus Zara was uncomfortable too.

yes moonu, he didn't even have a smile on his face to see Zara nor he looks a loving and caring husband...

Zara was uncomfortable so was I😆  i hope tomorrow Rishi goes and interrupts😉
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

but i felt weird mahesh...

i mean common... everyone are present in the funeral they saw it with their own eyes and everyone are behaving as if Indira kahi mela mein kogaye and suddenly came and stands infront of them

Inder is ok, he is mental not fit what the h*ll happened to Rishi, Munna, Kutumb and Ishaan... 

CVs should have shown little mature... Inder sentiment is understandable because he became pagal from the moment Indira died so he still believe Indira is alive

i felt Shweta and Inder reactions are right at the moment and remaining all characters are OTT🤪

Ektha kapoor be confuse hojayage if she see this track 🤣 ki funeral tho hogaya but why these people are behaving like mad  🤣

Preeti ji, in HD there is no logic as such... Ila bedi is very clear  on one thing... if you are looking for logic, please don't watch my show😆  it is quite logical to say why they are saying it is Indira after the funeral, it is wierd indeed...

this is inspired track from Ekta kapoor serials... but i was waiting to hear from you about the first ZaMa scene... are you disappointed now ?
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mahkutty

Preeti ji, in HD there is no logic as such... Ila bedi is very clear  on one thing... if you are looking for logic, please don't watch my show😆  it is quite logical to say why they are saying it is Indira after the funeral, it is wierd indeed...

this is inspired track from Ekta kapoor serials... but i was waiting to hear from you about the first ZaMa scene... are you disappointed now ?

actually yes i am disappointed because the other drama is such a OTT that i didnot understand where Zara and Malik scene started and where it ended 🤪

i just liked one scene where Zara tries to hug him and Malik stops her... i felt it will be in reverse but i am little surprised and infact i liked it... now i am sure Zara is afraid of Malik as he is typical male dominated husband 😡 who even dominates a woman like Zara 😒

and yes Rahil is upto the mark in that brief scene to create the terror and hatred for him
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

actually yes i am disappointed because the other drama is such a OTT that i didnot understand where Zara and Malik scene started and where it ended 🤪

i just liked one scene where Zara tries to hug him and Malik stops her... i felt it will be in reverse but i am little surprised and infact i liked it... now i am sure Zara is afraid of Malik as he is typical male dominated husband 😡 who even dominates a woman like Zara 😒

and yes Rahil is upto the mark in that brief scene to create the terror and hatred for him

For me that was the highlight of the episode, because we wanted to know ZaMa equation and we got a sense of what to expect from them... Malik is bit khadose type and nonresponsive to Zara and don't share a good bond with her.

you are right, he looks like a male dominated husband and even though Zara is tough lady cop, she seems more like a typical wife to Malik and probably because of his beast like behavior towards Zara, i didn't like them much as couple today...

Edit:

Acting wise, Rahil was pretty good and convincing and made me hate him👏
Edited by mahkutty - 11 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: kingsnqueens

very good episode i felt bad for rishi after all these years he waited for his love and she is in front of him today but as another guy's wife his happiness was crushed seeing malik with zara but precap  promises its inshi😳

yes, and day by day it is getting clear that it would be Inshi that would prevail and shweta and Malik khan would only turn hurdles for them... maha episode would clear everything i guess.
Aklove thumbnail
Did u guys noticed this Malik Khan dude?
His character has been portrayed suspicious from the day 1 of his entry, like how he stole Indira/Zara's photo from Rishi's wallet and lied him that he didnt hv it. then he goes to SN by accident and later he tells them that he is needs a place to stay and request Rishi that he needs to live in the special INSHI room. And today he says that zara is not indira like he knows indira very well. 
GUYs Dal mai kuch kaala hai :S Edited by Aklove - 11 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aklove

Did u guys noticed this Malik Khan dude?
He is been suspicious from the day 1 of his entry, like how he stole Indira/Zara's photo from Rishi's wallet and lied him that he didnt hv it. then he goes to SN by accident and later he tells them that he is needs a place to stay and request Rishi that he needs to live in the special INSHI room. And today he says that zara is not indira like he knows indira very well. 
GUYs Dal mai kuch kaala hai :S

another thing as husbands... both Rishi and Maalik khan are like chalk and cheese... Rishi is very soft and polite, but maalik khan first impression seems rude and suspicious type of person.

They could be some mystery about Maalik khan...
mokshashree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
..maheshji! finally, a topic from yourself and i loved reading your take.👍🏼

today s epi belonged to my rockstars of SN... inder-zara and ishaan-zara
kutumb-zara and yes munna -zara! ishaan s gesture in the minutest second was remarkable ..the hug ...ishaan-indira s signature hug! took the cake away and remained legend even after epi! here,i must thank the director for the splendid reminder that ishaan has always hugged his bua this way and it repeated today even after  he has grown up. that goes to show his love for bua never have changed over the years! well done !
ive always complained kutumb never given enough scope to perform her serious part besides her famed taunts ,of course ..today,she excelled in giving the motherly touch in just few mins and few dialogues.her loving touch wasnt avoidable even by zara and it touched us as viewers too!
munna did remind us that  there s sentiment behind his humor.the way he touched zara and the shriek ' she is real' gave an insight into his brand of love and emotion ,something that touches if given enough genuinity- munna s style of convincing us he loves his sister!

Inbetween,shweta-zara s hostility was a puller too! shweta captured with her restlessness,the rush when Sneha called out for indu,her strong will to continue with the pooja especially the way she made them sit rather forcefully and her outburst to Zara .a hostility with love for indu in the background.she has the love factor in her too,that we cant deny...

finale,Inder-Zara,my magic combo of alltime! long lines,lengthy dialogues but inder delivered and he brought zara and me,the viewer to a guilty line.cliched kulfi and love proclaiming -inder s traits of reminder but he stole with his rendering of the heartwarming lines.

AND NOW,MY FAV...Amazing thing that Zara aka Rati always does excel is her level of understanding be it in any situation she is in as an actress. carefully noticed ,her gradual movement of expression from the first frame where she walks in and presents herself in SN,the shocked feel,occasional glares of irritation,inability to process her confusion,her huge 'WhYs and Hows' all over her face,then slowly crumbling in despair over helplessness ,and finally the console trick where she tries to console inder and at the same time,probably herself as to why she is stuck in the delicate situation...In between,her slight smile when indu s name was mentioned...Brilliant,just brilliant! Her control over the character completely amazes me each and everytime she is onscreen.

SN rockstars ruled ,but Rati conquered as always !