Hitler Didi

A very good emotional episode!!!

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was a very good episode.  I waited for 2 days to see the first meeting of Zara and Malik khan and what is their relation status ? 

Before that, as Zara enters, the family gets ecstatic to see their Indira come back and their happiness has no boundaries, obviously except Shweta๐Ÿ˜†  but one person who had an emotional overdrive is Rishi.  It was quite a scene where all his happiness and joy seeing his shrimaatiji gets crushed in a few minutes.  It was a very passionate hug๐Ÿ‘ from Rishi, but the scene which really moved me and felt heart touched for Rishi was when Shweta questions Zara the reason for her being in SN and Zara reply is "mere pati" and the joy and happiness on Rishi's face that indeed it was his shrimaatiji proclaiming her return to her pati, but to his hard luck, Zara walks past him towards Maalik khan, and leaves him heart broken and in disbelief.

Rishi still doesn't come to terms as to what he evidenced and believes it was his Shrimaatiji, Indira Sharma, but as Zara claims she is begum of Maalik khan and Maalik khan alerts him it is his wife and stay away, he goes mum and speechless being completely shattered to core unable to digest what he saw.  The pain was visible on his face and his dreams goes down yet again.

ZaMa scene, I was expecting a lot from their first meeting and as to what is their relationship status ? but they was cold vibes and the manner in which Maalik khan shys away when Zara goes for a hug meant their relationship is more or less similar to Rishta and in the precap maalik khan questioning her presence, and I doubt they are in any kind of relationship ๐Ÿ˜•

There was one scene where Inder emotinally touches Zara and the way Zara who completely denies being Indira or bubbli kind of ponders and tries to pacify Inder that she is not the one, but that leaves Zara confused who is Indira and their connection ?

Finally, based on this episode, i guess Inshi or Zaashi would be the only couple and I don't think ZaMa would be a couple and Zara would turn out to be none other than Indira, I hope the blooper is digestable and not a miracle๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mahkutty - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes mahesh bhai.. epi was good today.. even SF were gr8..

but i liked precap  a bit.. no "ZaMa'.. its InShi/ ZaShi..
mahkutty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveinshi

yes mahesh bhai.. epi was good today.. even SF were gr8..

but i liked precap  a bit.. no "ZaMa'.. its InShi/ ZaShi..

yes siya... don't think ZaMa would happen... maalik khan looks more khadose type and i would prefer rishi over him for Zara or Indira... so Inshi... you can be happy now...๐Ÿ˜‰
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
From today's episode it looks like ZaMa and RishTa are in the same boat. Somost probably we will have Inshi/Zashi soon. The funniest part foe me was towards the end when Shweta tries to tighten her Katbandhan. Little does she know that however she tightens it, it is going to fall apart๐Ÿ˜‰.

I wonder how Zara is going to protect indu now. She is hiding the fact that she is still in the force even from her husband. It doesn't look like he wants her there. Shweta is going to be like a hawk next to Indu. She will have 4 other SN people hovering around her, trying to remind her that she is Indira. Then there is Rishi - don't know what he will do in the next few days. I'm hoping he stops that marriage thing that's happening. 

2 more days for the story to unfold - can't wait๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ashne - 11 years ago
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

It was a very good episode.  I waited for 2 days to see the first meeting of Zara and Malik khan and what is their relation status ? 

Before that, as Zara enters, the family gets ecstatic to see their Indira come back and their happiness has no boundaries, obviously except Shweta๐Ÿ˜†  but one person who had an emotional overdrive is Rishi.  It was quite a scene where all his happiness and joy seeing his shrimaatiji gets crushed in a few minutes.  It was a very passionate hug๐Ÿ‘ from Rishi, but the scene which really moved me and felt heart touched for Rishi was when Shweta questions Zara the reason for her being in SN and Zara reply is "mere pati" and the joy and happiness on Rishi's face that indeed it was his shrimaatiji proclaiming her return to her pati, but to his hard luck, Zara walks past him towards Maalik khan, and leaves him heart broken and in disbelief.

Rishi still doesn't come to terms as to what he evidenced and believes it was his Shrimaatiji, Indira Sharma, but as Zara claims she is begum of Maalik khan and Maalik khan alerts him it is his wife and stay away, he goes mum and speechless being completely shattered to core unable to digest what he saw.  The pain was visible on his face and his dreams goes down yet again.

ZaMa scene, I was expecting a lot from their first meeting and as to what is their relationship status ? but they was cold vibes and the manner in which Maalik khan shys away when Zara goes for a hug meant their relationship is more or less similar to Rishta and in the precap maalik khan questioning her presence, and I doubt they are in any kind of relationship ๐Ÿ˜•

There was one scene where Inder emotinally touches Zara and the way Zara who completely denies being Indira or bubbli kind of ponders and tries to pacify Inder that she is not the one, but that leaves Zara confused who is Indira and their connection ?

Finally, based on this episode, i guess Inshi or Zaashi would be the only couple and I don't think ZaMa would be a couple and Zara would turn out to be none other than Indira, I hope the blooper is digestable and not a miracle๐Ÿ˜†

Nice post MB!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Yeah the episode was very good today!!The Indur-Zara scene was touchy.But the scene I liked the most was that between Ishaan-Zara..He really thought that his bua has come!๐Ÿ˜ญ
@ bold  You think this is possible??I really miss Indira๐Ÿ˜ญ...But Cvs ๐Ÿ˜ก

loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahkutty

yes siya... don't think ZaMa would happen... maalik khan looks more khadose type and i would prefer rishi over him for Zara or Indira... so Inshi... you can be happy now...๐Ÿ˜‰

i never considered ZaMa only..๐Ÿ˜†

but i think this MK is "shaqqi" types man..๐Ÿค”

rishi is always the best for indira..๐Ÿ˜‰
mahkutty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashne

From today's episode it looks like ZaMa and RishTa are in the same boat. Somost probably we will have Inshi/Zashi soon. The funniest part foe me was towards the end when Shweta tries to tighten her Katbandhan. Little does she know that however she tightens it, it is going to fall apart๐Ÿ˜‰.

I wonder how Zara is going to protect indu now. She is hiding the fact that she is still in the force even from her husband. It doesn't look like he wants her there. Shweta is going to be like a hawk next to Indu. She will have 4 other SN people hovering around her, trying to remind her that she is Indira. Then there is Rishi - don't know what he will do in the next few days. I'm hoping he stops that marriage thing that's happening. 

2 more days for the story to unfold - can't wait๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly radhika, ZaMa and Ristha on same boat and probably have troubled relationship.  I was expecting they would behave like normal couples but Maalik khan looked quite a kadose type and suspicious type..

I missed mentioning about Shweta, you could see the relief on her face when Zara says she is wife of maalik khan, she feels bit relaxed and then that katbandhan scene, she is bit relaxed now from the baala thodi taali๐Ÿ˜†

But yes Zara aim is to save Indu and probably Maalik khan could be one of the hurdles in this mission for her...
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Post MB. It was good and interesting episode, I liked Kutumb and Inder's scene with Zara and Zara was sorry after seeing Inder's love, It was nice scene and Rishi was emotional and again heart broken, I was also expecting good interaction of ZaMa but currently they are mysterious to me especially MK ๐Ÿ˜• and Yes its Zashi/Inshi only now. and Precap ๐Ÿ˜• waiting 4 next episode now ๐Ÿ˜†
mahkutty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -moona-

Nice Post MB. It was good and interesting episode, I liked Kutumb and Inder's scene with Zara and Zara was sorry after seeing Inder's love, It was nice scene and Rishi was emotional and again heart broken, I was also expecting good interaction of ZaMa but currently they are mysterious to me especially MK ๐Ÿ˜• and Yes its Zashi/Inshi only now. and Precap ๐Ÿ˜• waiting 4 next episode now ๐Ÿ˜†

yes moonu, Inder's scene in particular was really good and moved Zara and left her bit confused what was going on...

me too expected a lot out of ZaMa but i don't think that is happening, and MK didn't please me with his behaviour towards Zara... I better would not see Zara with him๐Ÿ˜ฒ  and precap is interesting, let's see what he asks her...
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
but i felt weird mahesh...

i mean common... everyone are present in the funeral they saw it with their own eyes and everyone are behaving as if Indira kahi mela mein kogaye and suddenly came and stands infront of them

Inder is ok, he is mental not fit what the h*ll happened to Rishi, Munna, Kutumb and Ishaan... 

CVs should have shown little mature... Inder sentiment is understandable because he became pagal from the moment Indira died so he still believe Indira is alive

i felt Shweta and Inder reactions are right at the moment and remaining all characters are OTT๐Ÿคช

Ektha kapoor be confuse hojayage if she see this track ๐Ÿคฃ ki funeral tho hogaya but why these people are behaving like mad  ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago