Hitler Didi

   

A very good emotional episode!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011

Posts: 10107

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
It was a very good episode.  I waited for 2 days to see the first meeting of Zara and Malik khan and what is their relation status ? 
 
Before that, as Zara enters, the family gets ecstatic to see their Indira come back and their happiness has no boundaries, obviously except ShwetaLOL  but one person who had an emotional overdrive is Rishi.  It was quite a scene where all his happiness and joy seeing his shrimaatiji gets crushed in a few minutes.  It was a very passionate hugClap from Rishi, but the scene which really moved me and felt heart touched for Rishi was when Shweta questions Zara the reason for her being in SN and Zara reply is "mere pati" and the joy and happiness on Rishi's face that indeed it was his shrimaatiji proclaiming her return to her pati, but to his hard luck, Zara walks past him towards Maalik khan, and leaves him heart broken and in disbelief.
 
Rishi still doesn't come to terms as to what he evidenced and believes it was his Shrimaatiji, Indira Sharma, but as Zara claims she is begum of Maalik khan and Maalik khan alerts him it is his wife and stay away, he goes mum and speechless being completely shattered to core unable to digest what he saw.  The pain was visible on his face and his dreams goes down yet again.
 
ZaMa scene, I was expecting a lot from their first meeting and as to what is their relationship status ? but they was cold vibes and the manner in which Maalik khan shys away when Zara goes for a hug meant their relationship is more or less similar to Rishta and in the precap maalik khan questioning her presence, and I doubt they are in any kind of relationship Confused
 
There was one scene where Inder emotinally touches Zara and the way Zara who completely denies being Indira or bubbli kind of ponders and tries to pacify Inder that she is not the one, but that leaves Zara confused who is Indira and their connection ?
 
Finally, based on this episode, i guess Inshi or Zaashi would be the only couple and I don't think ZaMa would be a couple and Zara would turn out to be none other than Indira, I hope the blooper is digestable and not a miracleLOL
 


Edited by mahkutty - 08 October 2012 at 10:53am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ratilover2ratimjhtrightwaysalwayssumit-ratikirti_bhakulbirkangak01rosediya28ratibob007Raleighbcatdramagokhushi1985kaya123manali65Sneha.koriyakhanAnu_1Rasha4evamygaby....vula_kv....Heema22ashneRanjinikishanFavouriteofall....Diya....Angels_Sweetz-PD-J.LO--Divya--loveinshi.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A very good emotional episode!!!" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Joined: 16 January 2012

Posts: 15490

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
yes mahesh bhai.. epi was good today.. even SF were gr8..
 
but i liked precap  a bit.. no "ZaMa'..Dancing its InShi/ ZaShi..Dancing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007....vula_kv....Rasha4evaFavouriteofallashneRanjinikishanprachidewmahkutty

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011

Posts: 10107

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveinshi

yes mahesh bhai.. epi was good today.. even SF were gr8..
 
but i liked precap  a bit.. no "ZaMa'..Dancing its InShi/ ZaShi..Dancing
yes siya... don't think ZaMa would happen... maalik khan looks more khadose type and i would prefer rishi over him for Zara or Indira... so Inshi... you can be happy now...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Rasha4eva....vula_kv....ashneloveinshi

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Joined: 29 May 2010

Posts: 9928

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
From today's episode it looks like ZaMa and RishTa are in the same boat. Somost probably we will have Inshi/Zashi soon. The funniest part foe me was towards the end when Shweta tries to tighten her Katbandhan. Little does she know that however she tightens it, it is going to fall apartWink.

I wonder how Zara is going to protect indu now. She is hiding the fact that she is still in the force even from her husband. It doesn't look like he wants her there. Shweta is going to be like a hawk next to Indu. She will have 4 other SN people hovering around her, trying to remind her that she is Indira. Then there is Rishi - don't know what he will do in the next few days. I'm hoping he stops that marriage thing that's happening. 

2 more days for the story to unfold - can't waitSmile


Edited by ashne - 08 October 2012 at 11:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007Raleighbcatkaya123....vula_kv....Rasha4evaHeema22mahkuttyAngels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Joined: 21 June 2012

Posts: 3279

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

It was a very good episode.  I waited for 2 days to see the first meeting of Zara and Malik khan and what is their relation status ? 
 
Before that, as Zara enters, the family gets ecstatic to see their Indira come back and their happiness has no boundaries, obviously except ShwetaLOL  but one person who had an emotional overdrive is Rishi.  It was quite a scene where all his happiness and joy seeing his shrimaatiji gets crushed in a few minutes.  It was a very passionate hugClap from Rishi, but the scene which really moved me and felt heart touched for Rishi was when Shweta questions Zara the reason for her being in SN and Zara reply is "mere pati" and the joy and happiness on Rishi's face that indeed it was his shrimaatiji proclaiming her return to her pati, but to his hard luck, Zara walks past him towards Maalik khan, and leaves him heart broken and in disbelief.
 
Rishi still doesn't come to terms as to what he evidenced and believes it was his Shrimaatiji, Indira Sharma, but as Zara claims she is begum of Maalik khan and Maalik khan alerts him it is his wife and stay away, he goes mum and speechless being completely shattered to core unable to digest what he saw.  The pain was visible on his face and his dreams goes down yet again.
 
ZaMa scene, I was expecting a lot from their first meeting and as to what is their relationship status ? but they was cold vibes and the manner in which Maalik khan shys away when Zara goes for a hug meant their relationship is more or less similar to Rishta and in the precap maalik khan questioning her presence, and I doubt they are in any kind of relationship Confused
 
There was one scene where Inder emotinally touches Zara and the way Zara who completely denies being Indira or bubbli kind of ponders and tries to pacify Inder that she is not the one, but that leaves Zara confused who is Indira and their connection ?
 
Finally, based on this episode, i guess Inshi or Zaashi would be the only couple and I don't think ZaMa would be a couple and Zara would turn out to be none other than Indira, I hope the blooper is digestable and not a miracleLOL
 

Nice post MB!Thumbs Up
Yeah the episode was very good today!!The Indur-Zara scene was touchy.But the scene I liked the most was that between Ishaan-Zara..He really thought that his bua has come!Cry
@ bold  You think this is possible??OuchI really miss IndiraCry...But Cvs Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumit-ratirosediya28ratibob007Raleighbcat....vula_kv....ashnemahkuttySilent.Dreamer

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Joined: 16 January 2012

Posts: 15490

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Originally posted by loveinshi

yes mahesh bhai.. epi was good today.. even SF were gr8..
 
but i liked precap  a bit.. no "ZaMa'..Dancing its InShi/ ZaShi..Dancing
yes siya... don't think ZaMa would happen... maalik khan looks more khadose type and i would prefer rishi over him for Zara or Indira... so Inshi... you can be happy now...Wink
 
i never considered ZaMa only..LOL
 
but i think this MK is "shaqqi" types man..Ermm
 
rishi is always the best for indira..Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatRasha4evaRanjinikishanashnemahkuttySilent.Dreamer

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Joined: 25 November 2011

Posts: 10107

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashne

From today's episode it looks like ZaMa and RishTa are in the same boat. Somost probably we will have Inshi/Zashi soon. The funniest part foe me was towards the end when Shweta tries to tighten her Katbandhan. Little does she know that however she tightens it, it is going to fall apartWink.

I wonder how Zara is going to protect indu now. She is hiding the fact that she is still in the force even from her husband. It doesn't look like he wants her there. Shweta is going to be like a hawk next to Indu. She will have 4 other SN people hovering around her, trying to remind her that she is Indira. Then there is Rishi - don't know what he will do in the next few days. I'm hoping he stops that marriage thing that's happening. 

2 more days for the story to unfold - can't waitSmile
Exactly radhika, ZaMa and Ristha on same boat and probably have troubled relationship.  I was expecting they would behave like normal couples but Maalik khan looked quite a kadose type and suspicious type..
 
I missed mentioning about Shweta, you could see the relief on her face when Zara says she is wife of maalik khan, she feels bit relaxed and then that katbandhan scene, she is bit relaxed now from the baala thodi taaliLOL
 
But yes Zara aim is to save Indu and probably Maalik khan could be one of the hurdles in this mission for her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Heema22ashneSilent.Dreamer

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010

Posts: 31166

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Nice Post MB. It was good and interesting episode, I liked Kutumb and Inder's scene with Zara and Zara was sorry after seeing Inder's love, It was nice scene and Rishi was emotional and again heart broken, I was also expecting good interaction of ZaMa but currently they are mysterious to me especially MK Confused and Yes its Zashi/Inshi only now. and Precap Confused waiting 4 next episode now LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumit-ratiRaleighbcatratibob007mokshashreeashnemahkuttyAngels_Sweetz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Sumit Vats Good evildesire 6 1370 08 December 2011 at 6:53am
By trickortreat
HD Doing Good in trp's. -RS- 1 361 21 November 2011 at 3:57am
By ananyashera
good starting new-ray 1 245 21 November 2011 at 2:04am
By Roopal_ArDi
HD Doing Good For Zee! evildesire 6 448 17 November 2011 at 2:07am
By ___DASIBOY___
Good News

2 3

evildesire 16 982 16 November 2011 at 11:40pm
By AmarMoti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.