Hongey Judaa Na Hum

'Thank you Toh Bolti Jao!' -Rohan (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

im loving the show and the chemistry between rakesh and aamna...the scenes they had today were amazing. although i wish that they would concentrated more on rohan muskaan and not the mom and how she feels...shes so irritating and nosy...rather than giving the mom such a big role they should include rishi more...hes so handsome and such a good actor...he did a great job in navya and if given a chance here he can excel...what do you folks think...anyone watch navya and see rehan in it...you should he was amazingt...
I haven't sene Navya.. But yeah i do think if they are focusing on families.. Then they should give other characters importance too!!Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Thank you Toh Bolti Jao!' -Rohan (Page 6)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MatteFinish

Tara is hard to bear she is so annoying

I find her absolute vamp nothing grey about her character typically full black

Liking the Rohan Muskaan part
Yeah totally black!!

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
thanks ayesha so glad that you agree...i like rohan family scenes but not tara scenes...they totally should give rehan a good storyline...where maybe he can help get rohan and muskaan back together with the help of teh dad...fyi navya was a great show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

thanks ayesha so glad that you agree...i like rohan family scenes but not tara scenes...they totally should give rehan a good storyline...where maybe he can help get rohan and muskaan back together with the help of teh dad...fyi navya was a great show...
Yeah me to.. Oh i know many of my friends used to watch it!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.