Hongey Judaa Na Hum

'Thank you Toh Bolti Jao!' -Rohan

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode included lots n lots of unwanted things today.. I felt so..😒 Like Tara going like a bin Bulayi Mehmaan.. without even asking she entered Rohan's house.. Where are her manners and etiquettes now?? And Gave a long Speech and Even said what we all knew.. And what we all expected she would do.. "Main Rohan aur Muskaan ko kabhi ek nahi hone dungi"
And i didn't understand how could Rohan's family bear all this.. They were just standing like dumb People without even back answering her.. I really Felt like giving a slap to her!!😡

But then there was The only scene that i felt was really really good Today.. 
That was the Kind of sort of Hug.. Muskaan In Rohan's arms..

Did you notice.. He had kind of sympathy for her when Maria n Sanjana told that she is afraid of Heights.. He has such a good heart..❤️
And when he said Thankyou toh bolti jao.. Didn't his heart read that Muskaan was feeling shy.. And though she didn't say anything her heart was screaming out.. Thank you And I love you Rohan!

That was the only thing that attracted me today!!😃
I expected the previous precap scene to be played.. But it wasn't instead its gonna come tomorrow.. That also i'm not sure of!!

P.S - Did you all notice the Ranking?? I didn't feel like making a separate post on it.. Coz nobody here bothers to check the posts..That's what i feel and nobody is even interested in commenting.. So why should people waste their energy!
Edited by Ayesha066 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
rohans face was genuinly concerned for her so cute
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Ayesha.😊

I normally watch the episode the day after its aired and so will comment on your post once Ive seen it tomorrow.
sehhr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
havent seen epi yet
wanna see more nd more rohan and muskan
i dont want to see anu especially
and yeah u are right orum is soo dead
plz guyz participate so that our fav show come in top 10 atleast 😭
khanrocks thumbnail
she wasnt in today 
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anu Was there in the epi.. In the beginning.. Being Happy When Rohan took his Guitar from Muskaan's hand and gave all those sarcastic comments to her!
khanrocks thumbnail
rohan looked like he didnt wanna let go 
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Will edit this tomorrow, cause I haven't seen the episode. :)
khanrocks thumbnail
i think slowly theyll melt into each others arms
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you Ayesha.. I was waiting for the show to start with my whole heart..and also waiting for this forum to start.
But due to some reasons I cud neither watch the show nor comment here on the first 2 weeks. And when I got to see it atlast, I was happy with it initially, but seeing the show's reveiws here and  everywhere else I felt something is missing from the show...I am not sure whether I am getting affected by the rumours and all or not..
But I do come here and would like to comment on nice posts..