Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
The episode included lots n lots of unwanted things today.. I felt so..Disapprove Like Tara going like a bin Bulayi Mehmaan.. without even asking she entered Rohan's house.. Where are her manners and etiquettes now?? And Gave a long Speech and Even said what we all knew.. And what we all expected she would do.. "Main Rohan aur Muskaan ko kabhi ek nahi hone dungi"
And i didn't understand how could Rohan's family bear all this.. They were just standing like dumb People without even back answering her.. I really Felt like giving a slap to her!!Angry

But then there was The only scene that i felt was really really good Today.. 
That was the Kind of sort of Hug.. Muskaan In Rohan's arms..
Day Dreaming 
Did you notice.. He had kind of sympathy for her when Maria n Sanjana told that she is afraid of Heights.. He has such a good heart..Heart
And when he said Thankyou toh bolti jao.. Didn't his heart read that Muskaan was feeling shy.. And though she didn't say anything her heart was screaming out.. Thank you And I love you Rohan!

That was the only thing that attracted me today!!Big smile
I expected the previous precap scene to be played.. But it wasn't instead its gonna come tomorrow.. That also i'm not sure of!!Ouch

P.S - Did you all notice the Ranking?? I didn't feel like making a separate post on it.. Coz nobody here bothers to check the posts..That's what i feel and nobody is even interested in commenting.. So why should people waste their energy!Ouch

Edited by Ayesha066 - 08 October 2012 at 10:46am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantupparth7sehhrttt0011llMinHollilvudayjainnehazuenaQuietudeTaniya20Choco_Cosmos-Subbiha-Wahian4lyf-Farrah-VintageWine-SMay31-soni595Siddhi_CrazzyBusy---Priya---Trouble.momorockzRashu-SKD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Thank you Toh Bolti Jao!' -Rohan" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
rohans face was genuinly concerned for her so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Nice post Ayesha.Smile

I normally watch the episode the day after its aired and so will comment on your post once Ive seen it tomorrow.

Ayesha066

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
no anu either

Ayesha066

sehhr

Groupbie

sehhr

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
havent seen epi yet
wanna see more nd more rohan and muskan
i dont want to see anu especially
and yeah u are right orum is soo dead
plz guyz participate so that our fav show come in top 10 atleast Cry

Ayesha066

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
she wasnt in today 

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Anu Was there in the epi.. In the beginning.. Being Happy When Rohan took his Guitar from Muskaan's hand and gave all those sarcastic comments to her!

khanrocks

IF-Stunnerz

khanrocks

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
rohan looked like he didnt wanna let go 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.