Punar Vivah

8/10 Dragon Club: Collision Course (Page 92)

Post Reply New Post

Page 92 of 92

Page 1 Page 91
Page   of 92

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

All set for today's episode Cool...Opening DC now Embarrassed

more CONS to come LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQSamanalyse

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8/10 Dragon Club: Collision Course (Page 92)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
This new actor playing Prashant looks like Bholuram to me..LOLNot at all a villainous type Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Samanalyse

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
New DC ..all move in

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3233279#66923822

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQ

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I am so excited by these segments!!! Big smile

Most of all I am dying to see what exactly causes that transformation in Prashant, from wanting to contact Yash immediately, to wanting to hide Ansh from him. What is the reason for this badlaav? I was so sure the way he said, "so this is Yash Scindia, Aarti's second husband," yesterday meant something and now I really want to know what it is... My theory is that Prashant doesn't like the harsh truth that Yash is not a compromise for Aarti. I think Prashant figured her second husband would be the Raghudayal type, someone who marries a divorcee because he himself has no choice, and mostly to fulfill his physical desires. But Yash is nothing like that, he is young, good looking, rich, generous, and to boot, he is supremely concerned about Aarti's well being and desperately calling to her in the news clip, with tears in his eyes. I think it shocks Prashant that his "leftovers" did so much better than him! Boo-yeah! Cool

But that is just my theory.

@Jyo: I felt so bad for poor Prashant at the end of your A/R! He got CONned out of CON from both angles! That song was so apt for him! LOLLOL

@Samana :  I love the bold one.. He just can't accept Aarti to find someone like Yash as her husband. Ansh was right about Yash.. he's a superhero daddy Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherSamanalyse

Eva JQ

IF-Dazzler

Eva JQ

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by 49erFan

Baap re, if makes all feel better...am a nani, dadi and what not with my late hubby's family!  he was youngest of the lot, so older ones have much older kids! ROFL

you're not alone Geets LOL.. too bad I married to youngest in the family tooROFL
Let me join you i too am married to the youngest. 
The oldest nephew is just 5 years younger to me and calls me aunty. Cry
Ok logging off now before my ***ji sees i am revealing family details online.LOL

Chill Deepti Wink
My oldest nephew from my cousin side is already having lots of POTAs and his potas producing children too.. now I dont what am I now.. great grandaunt?LOL. That's from my cousin. 

From my hubby's side.. the oldest nephew is just 2 years younger than me LOL and his children call me nanny Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.