Punar Vivah

8/10 Dragon Club: Collision Course (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 92

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

@Jyoti, I dont think Prashant has bonded with Ansh yet at all, but now he has spent a little bit of time so he knows that the 'child' he never owned up to is cute and cuddly. In wanting to spend more time with Ansh without expecting any privileges he wouldnt be wrong. My hope is we go there instead of the usual filmy route.

As for envy of Yash, why should Prashant feel it on any account other than Yash's wealth? Yash doesnt have anything Prashant covets yet.

Visitation rights could be permitted, but only if Prashant acted as a benevolent uncle. It is unfair to confuse the child at such a young age just because the man who abandoned him before birth suddenly wants a "right" on him. 

Yash has: 
  •                  wealth
  •                 a loving wife
  •                 Ansh
  •                 Shobha's approval
  •                a loving family
  •                status
  •                respect

There are many reasons that Prashant can begin to resent Yash for

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPiienirmalac99arcoirisEva JQKamliKudiZetterSamanalyseDeepti1808jyoti06gcluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8/10 Dragon Club: Collision Course (Page 47)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KamliKudi

IF-Dazzler

KamliKudi

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Yash has: 
  •                  wealth
  •                 a loving wife
  •                 Ansh
  •                 Shobha's approval
  •                a loving family
  •                status
  •                respect

Yup Yash is a like Elephant (looking at the list above) in Bhopal- and Parshant is like that maakhi that landed on Aarti on ArYa's engagement...and we all know what happened to the fly LOLLOLLOL

Edited by KamliKudi - 08 October 2012 at 3:01pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiearcoirisKittya_CullenEva JQanoneeDeepti1808ZetterSamanalysejyoti06gcluv

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@Jyoti

I concur with you.  We will not get a 100% reformed Prashant. Right now he is eating humble pie because Nida berated and left him, and he is in financial dumps.  So, it is hard to gauge the extent to which he has reformed.

Moreover, only now has he realized that Ansh loves and hero worships his (step) pappa.  And, that a pining Yash is searching all over the place for Aarti and Ansh.  At this initial stage it has not gone down well in his psyche - we have to wait and see how he plans to deal with this info.

Yup he is going through lots of realisation about his past mistakes right now and so he appears as a complete saint or a reformed man but that does not take away the fact that his thoughts r still selfish as I dont see him really happy  with the fact that his son Ansh has found a good papa in Yash .. he looks insecure there itself seeing Ansh hero worship Yash Ouch ...  So like I said he and Mr.Dubey r in same wavelength .. Is Mr.Dubey negative .. nope .. but we still dont like him ...why ?? simply because more than Aarti , he is concerned about his own blood which is natural  .. Prashant too will want Ansh back and wont b able to tolerate his proximity with Yash in future ... will that make Prashant negative ..nope not at all .. but it will certainly not make him likable either just like Mr.Dubey Ouch

@Kadeen
: I really hope Paridi tells the truth to Pratik before things reach the stage of investigation via Police ,... it will really put Paridi in a lot of embarassment since family is completely unaware of her showbiz connection Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchernirmalac99arcoirisKittya_CullenEva JQKamliKudiZetterSamanalysegcluv

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

@Jyothi, True. More than anything else, Yash needs to ask himself why Aarti should come back and what if anything, he has to offer her besides being a glorified aaya to his three kids and Ansh.

What does Aarti have with this man who nearly committed suicide because he touched her?

Very interesting question right there. What kind of reassurance or validation does Yash have to offer Aarti the woman?

Also, it will be very interesting (and heartbreaking of course) if Aarti loses this baby now. Then Yash has no moral obligation to help Aarti with anything. For all these two's claims about this PV being about their kids, it never really was. If it was, neither would have been unhappy at all in their PV. Truth is, both of them let the PV take over their lives ignoring the kids.

ROFL So true! The real truth is both were lonely and were afraid to go on the dating market again. So they used their children as excusesWink.

Seriously though, I believe both of them were actually lonely. Mourning Arpita by himself couldn't have been easy, and having Prashant mock Aarti in her memories could not have been wonderful. They both needed a distraction, a fresh beginning, while ensuring that their children got perfectly adept parents in the package.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPiietarantulla_parcoirisKamliKudiEva JQZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808Samanalysejyoti06gcluv

kt25

Goldie

kt25

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was very good to start off the week. I am going to do one thing today and that is to promise myself that I will not believe in any articles that does seem to do nothing but speculate and create more confusion. Wallets never got switched between Yash and Prashanth and neither one of them got to know of their past right away as the news outlets/segments had predicted.

Coming to the episode, it once again showed that Yash was/is a true gentleman when it comes to being responsible/accountable for his actions. He  was responsible for the accidental damage done to some stranger's medicines but still he owned up to it by paying for the medicines and loaning some extra cash to that total stranger. There is this symbolisim that @Jyo had mentioned in her post about Arti's medicines being paid for by Yash and indirectly that he is going to be the one to be there for her, take care of her and support her during the tough times ahead that will be testing their relationship. I also see the breaking of medicines as something that happened unintentionally similar to Yash causing pain and misery to Arti unintentionally. Just like how he owned up to the damage done by him unintentionally, he will own up to what he had done to Arti by taking full responsibility and being accountable for  her current status. If he caused the damage, then he knows how to do damage control as well in his own gentlemanly fashion and I am pretty sure he will definitely be successful in his endeavor. It was clearly a heartfelt confession when he told Prashanth that he knows how it is to loose a wife. There were questions about which one he meant. I believe Yash meant both Arpita and Arti. Loosing Arpita has scarred him emotionally and loosing Arti has made him realize that she is his wife whom he had taken for granted and his family is incomplete without her and Ansh. He also admits that she got nothing but pain and suffering marrying him but the same family that gave her all the ordeals is missing her so very deeply and most of all he misses her and worries/cares for her. That is the most sincere heartfelt confession true to his character from Yash. I absolutely love the CVs for not making this OTT for Yash. GC was brilliant in his admission/confession where he clearly feels something more for her than his age old rut of she is nothing but a mother to his kids.

I felt horrible for Paridhi. She is truly repenting for her behavior towards Prateek and wants to be a good wife if only this creepy producer would let her just finish her project and move on with her life. Her intentions are genuine and she even feels bad for Prateek for blindly loving her when she was caught up in her emtoiions and lost control of herself with that pervert. What happened to Pari's mom going to the sets with her just to be her moral/physical support. Why didn't she keep her van door locked? She knows that this guy is lurking around and should have been more careful not to stay by herself. She should have atleast kept that makeup assistant girl with her. She was bold enough to smaack him with the vase on his head and run for her life but she forgot about the ramifications as the guy who was bringing her coffee knew she was in there and if something were to happen to the producer and he dies then there is that witness. I hope nothing happens to the producer. The other thing is he has been blackmailing her with that video then she should have atleast took his mobile with her.

Pankaj finally understood that it was not just Arti who is to be blamed, Yash was equally at fault and it was none other than Vidhi who knocked that sense in him. I also loved the conversation between Yash and Pankaj where he was comforting Yash that it will all be fine and he will be able to find her. Poor Yash! he was almost breaking down when talking to Pankaj. Finally, our opinions got voiced through Vidhi when she said that Payal and Palak are missing their mom and are not their usual self. It would have had a greater impact if they had showed them refusing to eat, play or indulge in any kind of activity. Nonetheless, they had talked about their conidition and they might show them feeling sad and miserable in the future when they decide to show Arti simultaneously thinking about them and worrying for their well being.

I liked Sarwar as Prashanth and have no regrets for Vineet who is playing Prashanth now. He has molded himself into the role of Prashanth. It was very nice touch by the CVs to have reshot the FB scenes with Vineet so viewers could start relating to him as Prashanth and have same level of frustration and anger towards him as we did with Sarwar. I think Vineet will blend in even better when time goes by. Having said that I could clearly notice the difference in the dialogue delivery when Prashanth questions Ansh's paternity where Sarwar was brilliant in his outburst and the scene shown today was with Vineet where he was good but not outstanding as Sarwar.

I also feel that Prashanth is ashamed of himself for his own words/actions towards Arti and Ansh. He is dying of guilt and shame and we could clearly see that in him when Ansh calls him uncle and tells him that his mother has gained conscious. He was ashamed to face Arti and was guilt ridden when Ansh was praising Yash of how great his dad is and how he loved him very much every single moment. He is already paying through his nose for his actions - Nida leaving him, his own son calling him uncle and praises another man as his perfect dad. Surprisingly, I did not have hatred towards Prashanth because he was clearly repenting for his acerbic words/actions but that does not mean that I am going to forgive him. I might forgive him if he unites Yash and Arti and leaves silently but if that happens then there won't be any drama and we won't be able to see Yash and Arti being a united front to fight Prashanth, the greater evil.

Precap was mindblowing. Yash pleading to Arti for her return via his televised speech. He was breaking down and begging for her to return to their home as the girls are missing her and the same goes for Ansh as he will be missing them. He also says that he too misses her and worries about her. GC and KS are always brilliant when it comes to doing emotional scenes.

Edited by kt25 - 08 October 2012 at 9:18pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPiiedoratalknirmalac99arcoirisFlagEva JQangakeAlameluKittya_CullenKamliKudiZetteranoneeDeepti1808Samanalysejyoti06gcluv

tarantulla_p

Goldie

tarantulla_p

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
@Kittya,
As for confusing Ansh, we tend to underestimate kids. Its all the way you explain to the child. I think we are jumping the gun a little though, Prashant doesnt want the child or anything to do with him yet. He is still new to this. We dont know what he wants now.

As for his envy of Yash, I think that is a supposition too. He may be a broken man now that doesnt think he is worthy of any of those things too..Thats why its all so interesting :)

Piiearcoiriskt25Eva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudiZetterSamanalysejyoti06gcluv

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Visitation rights could be permitted, but only if Prashant acted as a benevolent uncle. It is unfair to confuse the child at such a young age just because the man who abandoned him before birth suddenly wants a "right" on him. 

Yash has: 
                     wealth                 a loving wife                 Ansh                 Shobha's approval                a loving family                status
  •                respect

Please forgive me Kadeen - I would like to add one more item to your Yash list.  Yash took a bullet in order to save Ansh from kidnappers and (not to forget) was willing to pay them off - something that P did not want to get involved.

Edited by anonee - 08 October 2012 at 3:07pm

gmhatcherarcoirisEva JQKittya_CullenKamliKudiZetterDeepti1808Samanalysejyoti06gcluv

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
@Jyo Di: There's no hope left. For things to reach to a decent conclusion so that the creep never bothers another woman again. Prison is necessary. The Scindia family will know the truth about the shooting (since it has to air sometime) and the producer incident. 

Anyone else wondering why the camera lingered a second longer than usual on Paridhi's hands joining over her stomach?Evil Smile A few more weeks PV time and we can wonder if that "uss raat" also has a product or if Paridhi and Prateek are finally having their twinsROFL. I hope I'm reading too much into that moment.Cry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiegmhatcherarcoiriskt25KamliKudiEva JQSamanalyseanoneeZetterjyoti06gcluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.