8/10 Dragon Club: Collision Course - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by cssudha

Apt title Samana !! 

@ Angel

Thanks for the PM !!! Will read it later !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Also accept my buddy request so that you won't have to complain about me not informing youπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AngelDark

I thought I was doing that already!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ah yes of course Angel - how could I forget??? Just goes to show that I don't get enough of your comic strips πŸ˜›.
*sigh* i knew yash wouldn't find out by this week...it was so obvious from the precap...but after reading what jyo had to say honestly jyo i won't mind this separation either if it's worth it ;)
Great tittle Samana πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Jyo: Great post Dear πŸ‘πŸ‘...Yup I think we're in for a roller-coaster ride with Yash analyzing his emotions...we'll be getting some overdo self thought from him as well πŸ˜ƒ

As for Aarti she too will have to have to do self exam and realize that she'll have to love herself wholeheartedly first before she could truly and fully love Yash or anyone else...And that's when AarYa's true love story gonna commence IMO It has already been set in motion w/ Yashbabu finally starting to feel things for her that goes beyond the mother of his children πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by KinSanj

*sigh* i knew yash wouldn't find out by this week...it was so obvious from the precap...but after reading what jyo had to say honestly jyo i won't mind this separation either if it's worth it ;)

sanju look at the bright side...its all about yash ji this week πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and prashant πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Nice title Samana

Coming to Today episode Analysis i feel it is slightly a slot filler apart from Precap...
  • As its obvious that last week Prashanth and Yash was shown very nearer. The collision was bound to happen.
  • The medicine picking was a sort of paying deeds for both as both Prashanth and Yash has hurted Arti much.
  • Gosh there Paridi respecting tradition, earlier she used to argue that i am not interested in all those and now feels worried for Sindoor falling. No wonder sindoor falling was not a strange one as he already broke Prateek's trust.
  • Coming to Dubey's and Scindia's how selfish is that buddha Satyendra he wants Arti to go back to his son ah😑😑
Seriously i will add that producer also in my hit list after Bua and Dubey 
The best part of today episode was Ansh hugging Prashanth and he feeling guilty oh Divyam you r too sweet

MY THEORY- I guess Shoba is the one who fully made her son like this. Earlier we saw her not answering to phone and now simoly arging with Dubey instead of worrying for Arti. In the same way during the childhood also she wouldnt have given Prashanth a chance to repent for deeds.

Seriously, i love this Vineet Raina as Prashanth if he was signed earlier he would have looked nice on  the previous romantic scenes with Kratz😳

Edited by Strawbella - 11 years ago
I just hope CVs dont waste this separation period showing unwanted stuff like Prashant's redemption or his bonding with Ansh .. it wont go down well with Viewers  ..more of Yash and Aarti's longing for each other will b good to watch 😳
Originally posted by jyoti06

I just hope CVs dont waste this separation period showing unwanted stuff like Prashant's redemption or his bonding with Ansh .. it wont go down well with Viewers  ..more of Yash and Aarti's longing for each other will b good to watch 😳
same here jyo...no useless stuff like this..another issue i think they'll focus more on is Paridhi's!
@Kdsubs1: thank you Sweetie 😊
These ads are more bolder than the serials itself it seems. I just saw an add where a woman is kissing the cheek of a man to wake him up!!!πŸ˜•