Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

8/10 Dragon Club: Collision Course (Page 4)

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by kdsubs1

Oh and btw, Ravs, we should start a separate BOA appreciation thread - the "poor" woman is so "misunderstood" Wink.

I thought I was doing that already!!Big smile

Ah yes of course Angel - how could I forget??? Just goes to show that I don't get enough of your comic strips Tongue.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjsigridjyoti06Loveforlife

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

*sigh* i knew yash wouldn't find out by this week...it was so obvious from the precap...but after reading what jyo had to say honestly jyo i won't mind this separation either if it's worth it ;)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridTilashiniAngeloScuroAnithaRam32Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Great tittle Samana Thumbs Up

@Jyo: Great post Dear ClapClap...Yup I think we're in for a roller-coaster ride with Yash analyzing his emotions...we'll be getting some overdo self thought from him as well Big smile

As for Aarti she too will have to have to do self exam and realize that she'll have to love herself wholeheartedly first before she could truly and fully love Yash or anyone else...And that's when AarYa's true love story gonna commence IMO It has already been set in motion w/ Yashbabu finally starting to feel things for her that goes beyond the mother of his children Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridTilashiniSamanalyseAngeloScuroAnithaRam32cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

resEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridAngeloScuroAnithaRam32Zettercssudhajyoti06

Tilashini IF-Rockerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

*sigh* i knew yash wouldn't find out by this week...it was so obvious from the precap...but after reading what jyo had to say honestly jyo i won't mind this separation either if it's worth it ;)

sanju look at the bright side...its all about yash ji this week EmbarrassedLOL and prashant Thumbs Down

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06KinSanj

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Nice title Samana

Coming to Today episode Analysis i feel it is slightly a slot filler apart from Precap...
  • As its obvious that last week Prashanth and Yash was shown very nearer. The collision was bound to happen.
  • The medicine picking was a sort of paying deeds for both as both Prashanth and Yash has hurted Arti much.
  • Gosh there Paridi respecting tradition, earlier she used to argue that i am not interested in all those and now feels worried for Sindoor falling. No wonder sindoor falling was not a strange one as he already broke Prateek's trust.
  • Coming to Dubey's and Scindia's how selfish is that buddha Satyendra he wants Arti to go back to his son ahAngryAngry
Seriously i will add that producer also in my hit list after Bua and Dubey 
The best part of today episode was Ansh hugging Prashanth and he feeling guilty oh DivyamMonkey Icon you r too sweet

MY THEORY- I guess Shoba is the one who fully made her son like this. Earlier we saw her not answering to phone and now simoly arging with Dubey instead of worrying for Arti. In the same way during the childhood also she wouldnt have given Prashanth a chance to repent for deeds.

Seriously, i love this Vineet Raina as Prashanth if he was signed earlier he would have looked nice on  the previous romantic scenes with KratzEmbarrassed

Edited by Strawbella - 09 October 2012 at 12:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99lulujjjjsigridAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06KinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I just hope CVs dont waste this separation period showing unwanted stuff like Prashant's redemption or his bonding with Ansh .. it wont go down well with Viewers Ouch ..more of Yash and Aarti's longing for each other will b good to watch Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQTilashinisigridSamanalyseAngeloScuroAnithaRam32ZettercssudhalulujjjjpickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I just hope CVs dont waste this separation period showing unwanted stuff like Prashant's redemption or his bonding with Ansh .. it wont go down well with Viewers Ouch ..more of Yash and Aarti's longing for each other will b good to watch Embarrassed
same here jyo...no useless stuff like this..another issue i think they'll focus more on is Paridhi's!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQTilashiniAngeloScurolulujjjjZettersigrid

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index