Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Anoop felt bad after slapping Sahil he banged his hand on the wall he didnt want to hit him but he couldnt stop himself... i hate RajlaxmiAngry Mansi tried to console Anoop she said that he treats Sahil like a son so its ok if he hits him he has right... poor Anoop was blaming himself that he shouldnt of hit Sahil he came all the way from hospital just for him I agree but then Anoop was angry.. when we are angry we dont think we just act...

Himanshoo acting was amazing today felt really bad for Anoop...Mansi tried her best to console him

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jolly_fl...Ruhi77...jps01indian_kchitra_raoShanUlasRoze12-RK_Ki_Biwi--DevilGal-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anoop and Mansi scene today epi" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i expected a hug...:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Alijps01Surish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
agree, great scene..i think cvs r saving hugs for honeymoon sequence..if it happens!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anam Alijps01lakshmSurish

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hey Anam, Anoop was outstanding today Smile, and Sahil awww Embarrassed he is not angry with his bhaiya, infact he is planning to go and say sorry to Anoop on his mother's behalf.Can there be anything more adorable in this world than having a relationship like anoop-Sahil in ur life Smile

Rajlaxmi, well she is like stuck neck deep in the water of pasts. It is not that she is incapable of moving ahead in her life, it is just that she doesn't wants to. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Anam Alijps01indiRoze12-DevilGal-Surish

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
agree with u momThumbs Upand now mein chachu se naraz nai hoo ke unno ke mere sweet dady ko slap maraOuchits okLOLnice postThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
loved the anoop mansi scene today

mansi seems mad at herself for not being able to cosole anoop

and Anoop Bhaiya aap Ram ho kaxman ko ek thapad marne se wo aap se gussa thode he hoga...infact Sahil loves u even more bhiya...just dont worry sahil loves u I can guarantee that on his behalf

Surish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshm

i expected a hug...:(

The CVS arent that nice we have to wait

Surish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

agree, great scene..i think cvs r saving hugs for honeymoon sequence..if it happens!
Agreed... yh i think so tooLOL

Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.