Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Loved Loved the episode..Smile So much drama and so many emotions.. Kinjal and Urmi were put their places Approve and they saw just how disgusted others feel about them.. They needed this to happen.. Both crossed multiple lines of decency today.. DisgustingDead

For the first time in the history of SNS, Rashi spoke sensibly.Clap She asked her mom to behave her age and call Kinjal up.. Maybe not to apologize but rather to talk and bring her back home. Well said RashiStar Hetal was mightily impressed with Rashi and so was I. She made sense but her stupid mother was in her high.. She continued her rant but with pressure from Dhawal, she went out in a huff and alarm bells started ringing in my headOuch

I think, Kinjal has sane people around her. I liked how her friend admonished Kinjal for going out of line in a restrained fashion. She seems to have made Kinjal at home but also was advising her. Kinjal darling though is as usual, thinking how she can get back at Urmi. Does she not know that an eye for an eye does not work?Confused

Here Urmi did what she does best. Disgusting actsDead She calls up the police and lodges a complaint against her DIL and tells them that Kinjal has run off with the milkmanShocked and her jewelsAngry So cheap.. Can she get any cheaper? It is her own DIL and her nephew she is talking about.. HowAngry

Well, to cut the long story short again, the police come to RN.. (I wonder how they even treat Urmi with any respect.. This is like the 3rd time she has a run in with the police and all times she has been proved to be a liar.) Everybody is shocked and horrified. Ahem and Koki are angry while the others look disbelieving at Urmila including Rashi. How very unfortunate. 
Dhawal, poor guy tries to explain only to be totally shot down. Ahem tries and gets to hear about police procedures and obstruction of justiceConfused.Urmi comes in to add oil to the fire. 
Finally Gopi calls up Kinjal and tells her to return so that the entire thing can be finished. Good decision Koki except that you underestimated your daughter, or should I say overestimated her sense of decencyOuch

Here Urmi tells Koki that she is doing what Koki asked her to do. Correct an errant DIL.. I went AngrySilly at that.. Urmi's mind should be placed in a museum.D'oh

Finally Kinjal returns and how..Shocked She brings the woman's group who accuse Urmi of torturing Kinjal and trying to burn her.. I was going Shocked and then LOL at that..  Karma Urmi.. Karma never fails to get back to you.

Karma 1 - remember the time when Rashi was in RN, Urmi fooled Kinjal into believing that the gaslet is to burn herSmile
Karma 2 - I vividly remember Koki getting arrested for 'torturing' Rashi

Urmi gets her karma back with vengeance.. Not just the mahila morcha but the police now tell her that she will arrested. I went Party at that.. Kinjal just blew it. I was going D'oh when the two were fighting over whose coil it was **shaking head**

But unfortunately unlike me, sense prevailed and Koki put a stop to all this. She told everyone that her daughter and her saas are both out of their mind and so "Maaf KIjiye" for the trouble.Big smile

Then comes the best part. Koki took Kinjal apart. She told her that she will not continue advising her about how good a husband she has. Yeah, Kinjal takes Koki to be her role model. So the entire responsibility of making or breaking her life is with Kinjal now. Koki told her not to expect any help from her maayka.. A little harsh, I know. But I think, Kinjal needs this jerk. She needs to respect Dhawal and just cannot take Urmi's excuse everytime she does something wrong.

As Urmi tries to speak or taunt as usual, Koki turns to her and I loved how she showed Urmi the mirror. Oh I loved how she said, " If Kinjal is indecent and selfish, so are..."Clap
Hear hear Urmi.. Hear.. Get used to seeing the mirror. You are no better than Kinjal and are worse. Hats off to Koki for being so straight.. Tongue Loved that bit so much..

The unhappy Modi's finally leave the 2 idiots to themselves.. Tomorrow will show some happiness. Its Baa's B'Day. everyone happy.Tongue

** Hetal gave sensible advice to Koki. I like how these two work together. A separate room/house may really help. Or will it? Hard to say. But good adviceSmile
** Ahem was super angry for his sister and disgusted. Gopi was horrified and Rashi went Silly when the police came in.
** Parag spoke up and admonished his daughterClap FinallyBig smile
** Poor DhawalOuch

How did you guys like today.. Comments pleaseTongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

visha221314muktha_cutebasuanasuyailike_tvdoc4everChacchaswasthiani_grDivineDarknessNazimKiDewaniwestindianpikiiichuu-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pendulum swings both ways - Tit for Tat" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Agree

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

westindian

IF-Sizzlerz

westindian

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Haven't seen it, but your review makes me want to watch it (I'm stuck at work)

So Urmi & Kinjal Didi got put in their place? About Censoredtime Dancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
As usual super analysis , Harini Clap  comment in detail , after watching the episode.Smile. But I can imagine what cud have happened .Wink

Edited by ilike_tv - 08 October 2012 at 10:35am

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Awesome post as always Harini... Clap

today was good... Urmi n Kinjal both croess has limits really disgusting...Angry
How can a MIL said has DIL run away with Dhoodh wala.. Chi!!Dead but we expect form urmi like this.. Confused
but kinjal give her pecfect answer Tit for tat Thumbs Up

but in today episode i loved Koki!! kudos to her Clap
they ways koki take kinjal n than urmi was brillint... But i really like she sent rashi at MM coz i thing Koki don't want to say anything to urmi in front of rashi... Really appericated... Clap Parag also a surprize element for us today...Shocked i never seen him in angry before but today he were awesome..Thumbs Up
Ahemji angry expression was also really good...Day Dreaming

Edited by -GiNa- - 08 October 2012 at 10:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteswasthiJustlikethat1

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis Harini... 
I loooved today's episode too. It was awesome.. 
Only Urmi can go sooo low in her thoughts words and actions. ... all 3 ...LOL
She went and called the police with a false allegation and there comes Kinjal with false allegation...LOL... that was sooo funny... On a serious note, they both are ridiculous... But yea loved Kokila they way she spoke to Kinjal and Urmi.. they both got their doses that were much needed... it will be interesting to see what Urmi does tomorrow... Tongue

doc4everswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Haven't seen it, but your review makes me want to watch it (I'm stuck at work)

So Urmi & Kinjal Didi got put in their place? About Censoredtime Dancing

Thanks Christine.. Watch it.. It was just too good. Urmi's eyes as usual popped out as Koki almost told her that she is selfish and indecent and what not.LOL Loved it totallyBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everswasthiwestindian

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasthanup

Agree

Thumbs Up

Originally posted by ilike_tv

As usual super analysis , Harini Clap  comment in detail , after watching the episode.Smile. But I can imagine what cud have happened .Wink 

Thanks Ponny.. waiting for your take.. I am sure it will include a lot of Blah blah blahLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvswasthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top